United Arab Emirates
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of United Arab Emirates published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from United Arab Emirates, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from United Arab Emirates that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Critical Layer Analysis of Stuart Vortices in a Plane Jet, Ghada Alobaidi and Roland Mallier
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 137253, 12 pages
- Tau-Path Following Method for Solving the Riccati Equation with Fractional Order, Muhammed I. Syam, Hani I. Siyyam, and Ibrahim Al-Subaihi
Journal of Computational Methods in Physics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 207916, 7 pages
- Water Fluoridation: A Critical Review of the Physiological Effects of Ingested Fluoride as a Public Health Intervention, Stephen Peckham and Niyi Awofeso
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 293019, 10 pages
- A Validated Method for the Quantitation of Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride Using Diffuse Reflectance Infrared Fourier Transform Spectroscopy, Bhoomendra Bhongade, Sirajunisa Talath, and Sunil Dhaneshwar
International Journal of Spectroscopy
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 294612, 6 pages
- Ethanolic Neem (Azadirachta indica) Leaf Extract Prevents Growth of MCF-7 and HeLa Cells and Potentiates the Therapeutic Index of Cisplatin, Chhavi Sharma, Andrea J. Vas, Payal Goala, Taher M. Gheewala, Tahir A. Rizvi, and Arif Hussain
Journal of Oncology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 321754, 10 pages
- Simulation and Modeling Efforts to Support Decision Making in Healthcare Supply Chain Management, Eman AbuKhousa, Jameela Al-Jaroodi, Sanja Lazarova-Molnar, and Nader Mohamed
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 354246, 16 pages
- Progressive Improvement of T-Scores in Men with Osteoporosis and Subnormal Serum Testosterone Levels upon Treatment with Testosterone over Six Years, Ahmad Haider, Ulrich Meergans, Abdulmaged Traish, Farid Saad, Gheorghe Doros, Paul Lips, and Louis Gooren
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 496948, 9 pages
- Prevalence of Allergies among University Students: A Study from Ajman, United Arab Emirates, Lisha Jenny John, Sharfaa Ahmed, Fiza Anjum, Mohieddin Kebab, Naik Mohammed, Haitham Darwich, Nusaibah Ibraheem, Mohamed Arifulla, and Jayadevan Sreedharan
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 502052, 5 pages
- Validation of Shape Context Based Image Registration Method Using Digital Image Correlation Measurement on a Rat Stomach, Donghua Liao, Peng Wang, Jingbo Zhao, and Hans Gregersen
Journal of Computational Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 504656, 7 pages
- A Cost-Effective Design for Combining Sensing Robots and Fixed Sensors for Fault-Tolerant Linear Wireless Sensor Networks, Nader Mohamed, Jameela Al-Jaroodi, and Imad Jawhar
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 659356, 11 pages
The following is the list of scholars from United Arab Emirates who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from United Arab Emirates who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from United Arab Emirates who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.