United Arab Emirates
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of United Arab Emirates published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from United Arab Emirates, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from United Arab Emirates that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Advances in Biotechnology for Sustainable Development, Weiqi Fu, Basel Khraiwesh, Hongbing Liu, and Lei Kai
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7154916, 2 pages
- Kaempferol Attenuates Myocardial Ischemic Injury via Inhibition of MAPK Signaling Pathway in Experimental Model of Myocardial Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury, Kapil Suchal, Salma Malik, Nanda Gamad, Rajiv Kumar Malhotra, Sameer N. Goyal, Uma Chaudhary, Jagriti Bhatia, Shreesh Ojha, and Dharamvir Singh Arya
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7580731, 10 pages
- gPark: Vehicle Parking Management System Using Smart Glass, Rana E. Ahmed
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6260372, 7 pages
- Compact Wide Frequency Range Fractional-Order Models of Human Body Impedance against Contact Currents, Todd J. Freeborn, Ahmed S. Elwakil, and Brent Maundy
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4967937, 10 pages
- The Role of Chromosomal Instability and Epigenetics in Colorectal Cancers Lacking β-Catenin/TCF Regulated Transcription, Wael M. Abdel-Rahman, Johanna E. Lotsari-Salomaa, Sippy Kaur, Anni Niskakoski, Sakari Knuutila, Heikki Järvinen, Jukka-Pekka Mecklin, and Päivi Peltomäki
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6089658, 11 pages
- Candida Species Prevalence Profile in HIV Seropositive Patients from a Major Tertiary Care Hospital in New Delhi, India, Monika Maheshwari, Ravinder Kaur, and Sanjim Chadha
Journal of Pathogens
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6204804, 8 pages
- New Conjugates of Quinoxaline as Potent Antitubercular and Antibacterial Agents, Ramalingam Peraman, Rajendran Kuppusamy, Sunil Kumar Killi, and Y. Padmanabha Reddy
International Journal of Medicinal Chemistry
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6471352, 8 pages
- In Vitro Cytotoxicity of Calcium Silicate-Based Endodontic Cement as Root-End Filling Materials, Selen Küçükkaya, Mehmet Ömer Görduysus, Naciye Dilara Zeybek, and Sevda Fatma Müftüoğlu
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9203932, 5 pages
- Planar Central Configurations of Symmetric Five-Body Problems with Two Pairs of Equal Masses, Muhammad Shoaib, Abdul Rehman Kashif, and Anoop Sivasankaran
Advances in Astronomy
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9897681, 11 pages
- Singular Differential Equations and -Drazin Invertible Operators, Alrazi Abdeljabbar and Trung Dinh Tran
International Journal of Analysis
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7975107, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from United Arab Emirates who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from United Arab Emirates who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from United Arab Emirates who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.