This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Albania published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Albania, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Albania that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Strain US Elastography for the Characterization of Thyroid Nodules: Advantages and Limitation, Vito Cantisani, Hektor Grazhdani, Elena Drakonaki, Vito D’Andrea, Mattia Di Segni, Erton Kaleshi, Fabrizio Calliada, Carlo Catalano, Adriano Redler, Luca Brunese, Francesco Maria Drudi, Angela Fumarola, Giovanni Carbotta, Fabrizio Frattaroli, Nicola Di Leo, Mauro Ciccariello, Marcello Caratozzolo, and Ferdinando D’Ambrosio
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 908575, 8 pages
- Cell/Tissue Microenvironment Engineering and Monitoring in Tissue Engineering, Regenerative Medicine, and In Vitro Tissue Models, Nihal Engin Vrana, Vasif Hasirci, Garrett Brian McGuinness, and Albana Ndreu-Halili
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 951626, 2 pages
- Cell Microenvironment Engineering and Monitoring for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine: The Recent Advances, Julien Barthes, Hayriye Özçelik, Mathilde Hindié, Albana Ndreu-Halili, Anwarul Hasan, and Nihal Engin Vrana
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 921905, 18 pages
- Vitamin D and Its Role as a Protective Factor in Allergy, Mehmet Hoxha, Maria Zoto, Leonard Deda, and Gentian Vyshka
International Scholarly Research Notices
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 951946, 7 pages
- Max-Min Fair Link Quality in WSN Based on SINR, Ada Gogu, Dritan Nace, Supriyo Chatterjea, and Arta Dilo
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 693212, 11 pages
- Sclerosing Xanthofibroma of the Rib That Mimics a Very Aggressive Malignant Tumor of the Thoracic Wall, F. Caushi, D. Xhemalaj, I. Bani, I. Skenduli, B. Gega, H. Hafizi, and A. Mezini
Case Reports in Pulmonology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 894167, 3 pages
- Interval-Valued Semiprime Fuzzy Ideals of Semigroups, Sukhendu Kar, Paltu Sarkar, and Kostaq Hila
Advances in Fuzzy Systems
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 842471, 10 pages
- Prenatal Detection of Cardiac Anomalies in Fetuses with Single Umbilical Artery: Diagnostic Accuracy Comparison of Maternal-Fetal-Medicine and Pediatric Cardiologist, Ilir Tasha, Rachel Brook, Heidi Frasure, and Noam Lazebnik
Journal of Pregnancy
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 265421, 8 pages
- Some Properties of Intuitionistic Fuzzy Soft Rings, B. A. Ersoy, S. Onar, K. Hila, and B. Davvaz
Journal of Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 650480, 8 pages
- Bacterial Vaginosis, Educational Level of Pregnant Women, and Preterm Birth: A Case-Control Study, Lindita Yzeiraj-Kalemaj, Vjollca Shpata, Gentian Vyshka, and Afërdita Manaj
ISRN Infectious Diseases
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 980537, 4 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Albania who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Albania who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Albania who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.