This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Armenia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Armenia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Armenia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- On a Fast Convergence of the Rational-Trigonometric-Polynomial Interpolation, Arnak Poghosyan
Advances in Numerical Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 315748, 13 pages
- Universality Properties of a Double Series by the Generalized Walsh System, Sergo A. Episkoposian
International Journal of Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 424686, 9 pages
- Physicochemical Peculiarities of Iodine-Dimethylsulfoxide-H2O Solutions and Effect on Ion Binding to Bovine Serum Albumin, K. Grigoryan and H. Shilajyan
Dataset Papers in Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 534328, 5 pages
- Disconnected Forbidden Subgraphs, Toughness and Hamilton Cycles, Zh. G. Nikoghosyan
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 673971, 4 pages
- The Skeletal Muscle Impedancemetric Characteristics as a Marker for Detection of Functional State of Organism, Anush Deghoyan, Robert Simonyan, Howard Wachtel, and Sinerik Ayrapetyan
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 948074, 7 pages
- Photomedicine and Photo Nanosystems, Rodica-Mariana Ion, Tebello Nyokong, G. Gyulkhandanyan, and Danuta Wrobel
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 127309, 1 page
- Two Sufficient Conditions for Hamilton and Dominating Cycles, Zh. G. Nikoghosyan
International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 185346, 25 pages
- Synthesis, Properties, and Applications of Polymeric Nanocomposites, Sevan P. Davtyan, Aleksandr Berlin, Vladimir Agabekov, and Nodari Lekishvili
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 215094, 3 pages
- Weighted -Integral Representations of -Functions in , Arman H. Karapetyan
Journal of Function Spaces and Applications
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 265092, 27 pages
- The Results of Search for the Neutrino Magnetic Moment in GEMMA Experiment, A. G. Beda, V. B. Brudanin, V. G. Egorov, D. V. Medvedev, V. S. Pogosov, M. V. Shirchenko, and A. S. Starostin
Advances in High Energy Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 350150, 12 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Armenia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Armenia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Armenia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.