This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Armenia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Armenia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Armenia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Direct Interband Light Absorption in Conical Quantum Dot, D. B. Hayrapetyan, A. V. Chalyan, E. M. Kazaryan, and H. A. Sarkisyan
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 915742, 6 pages
- Determination of the Stress State of a Piecewise Homogeneous Elastic Body with a Row of Cracks on an Interface Surface Subject to Antiplane Strains with Inclusions at the Tips, Ali Golsoorat Pahlaviani and Suren Mkhitaryan
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 851548, 22 pages
- Differential Regulation of Proinflammatory Mediators following LPS- and ATP-Induced Activation of Monocytes from Patients with Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Anush Martirosyan, Martin Petrek, Zdenka Navratilova, Armen Blbulyan, Anna Boyajyan, and Gayane Manukyan
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 292851, 9 pages
- Development and Validation of Simple RP-HPLC Method for Intracellular Determination of Fluconazole Concentration and Its Application to the Study of Candida albicans Azole Resistance, Tigran K. Davtyan, Levon A. Melikyan, Nune A. Nikoyan, Hripsime P. Aleksanyan, and Nairi G. Grigoryan
International Journal of Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 576250, 8 pages
- Behavior of Ethidium Bromide-Hoechst 33258-DNA and Ethidium Bromide-Methylene Blue-DNA Triple Systems by means of UV Melting, Poghos O. Vardevanyan, Ara P. Antonyan, Marine A. Parsadanyan, Mariam A. Shahinyan, and Gayane A. Melkonyan
International Journal of Spectroscopy
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 586231, 5 pages
- Growth of Accreting Supermassive Black Hole Seeds and Neutrino Radiation, Gagik Ter-Kazarian
Journal of Astrophysics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 205367, 30 pages
- The Globular State of the Single-Stranded RNA: Effect of the Secondary Structure Rearrangements, Zareh A. Grigoryan and Armen T. Karapetian
Journal of Nucleic Acids
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 295264, 6 pages
- Modified Theories of Gravitation behind the Spacetime Deformation, Gagik Ter-Kazarian
Physics Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 152846, 19 pages
- Cell Hydration as a Biomarker for Estimation of Biological Effects of Nonionizing Radiation on Cells and Organisms, Sinerik Ayrapetyan and Jaysankar De
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 890518, 8 pages
- Cerebrovascular and Neuroprotective Effects of Adamantane Derivative, Ruben S. Mirzoyan, Tamara S. Gan’shina, Denis V. Maslennikov, Georgy I. Kovalev, Ivan A. Zimin, Boris M. Pyatin, Nina I. Avdyunina, Anna M. Kukhtarova, Nelly G. Khostikyan, Vahe S. Meliksetyan, Cristina B. Alikhanyan, and Narine R. Mirzoyan
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 586501, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Armenia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Armenia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Armenia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.