This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Armenia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Armenia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Armenia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Dependence Properties of Sol-Gel Derived CuO@SiO2 Nanostructure to Diverse Concentrations of Copper Oxide, V. Homaunmir, S. H. Tohidi, G. Grigorya, and M. Ayatollah Zada Shirazi
Journal of Nanoparticles
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 156813, 5 pages
- Inflammatory Responses to Salmonella Infections Are Serotype-Specific, Zhanna Ktsoyan, Karine Ghazaryan, Gayane Manukyan, Anush Martirosyan, Armine Mnatsakanyan, Karine Arakelova, Zaruhi Gevorgyan, Anahit Sedrakyan, Ara Asoyan, Anna Boyajyan, and Rustam Aminov
International Journal of Bacteriology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 168179, 7 pages
- On a Fast Convergence of the Rational-Trigonometric-Polynomial Interpolation, Arnak Poghosyan
Advances in Numerical Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 315748, 13 pages
- Universality Properties of a Double Series by the Generalized Walsh System, Sergo A. Episkoposian
International Journal of Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 424686, 9 pages
- Physicochemical Peculiarities of Iodine-Dimethylsulfoxide-H2O Solutions and Effect on Ion Binding to Bovine Serum Albumin, K. Grigoryan and H. Shilajyan
Dataset Papers in Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 534328, 5 pages
- Classical Analog of Extended Phase Space SUSY and Its Breaking, Gagik Ter-Kazarian
ISRN Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 639424, 10 pages
- Disconnected Forbidden Subgraphs, Toughness and Hamilton Cycles, Zh. G. Nikoghosyan
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 673971, 4 pages
- Signature of Plausible Accreting Supermassive Black Holes in Mrk 261/262 and Mrk 266, Gagik Ter-Kazarian and Lusine Sargsyan
Advances in Astronomy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 710906, 12 pages
- The Skeletal Muscle Impedancemetric Characteristics as a Marker for Detection of Functional State of Organism, Anush Deghoyan, Robert Simonyan, Howard Wachtel, and Sinerik Ayrapetyan
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 948074, 7 pages
- Photomedicine and Photo Nanosystems, Rodica-Mariana Ion, Tebello Nyokong, G. Gyulkhandanyan, and Danuta Wrobel
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 127309, 1 page
The following is the list of scholars from Armenia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Armenia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Armenia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.