This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Belgium published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Belgium, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Belgium that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Pharmacogenomics in Children: Advantages and Challenges of Next Generation Sequencing Applications, O. M. Vanakker and A. De Paepe
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 136524, 8 pages
- Molecular Pathogenesis of B-Cell Posttransplant Lymphoproliferative Disorder: What Do We Know So Far?, J. Morscio, D. Dierickx, and T. Tousseyn
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 150835, 13 pages
- Intrathecal Trastuzumab Treatment of the Neoplastic Meningitis due to Breast Cancer: A Case Report and Review of the Literature, Cristina Dumitrescu and Dominique Lossignol
Case Reports in Oncological Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 154674, 5 pages
- Brain RAS: Hypertension and Beyond, Marc de Gasparo, Robert C. Speth, Ovidiu C. Baltatu, and Patrick Vanderheyden
International Journal of Hypertension
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 157180, 3 pages
- Role of Imaging in the Diagnosis and Management of Complete Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome in Adults, Marco Nezzo, Pieter De Visschere, Guy T'Sjoen, Steven Weyers, and Geert Villeirs
Case Reports in Radiology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 158484, 6 pages
- Assessment of Endothelial Dysfunction in Childhood Obesity and Clinical Use, Luc Bruyndonckx, Vicky Y. Hoymans, Amaryllis H. Van Craenenbroeck, Dirk K. Vissers, Christiaan J. Vrints, José Ramet, and Viviane M. Conraads
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 174782, 19 pages
- Discrete Dynamics in Transportation System, Wuhong Wang, Klaus Bengler, and Geert Wets
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 234970, 2 pages
- Substrains of Inbred Mice Differ in Their Physical Activity as a Behavior, Dario Coletti, Emanuele Berardi, Paola Aulino, Eleonora Rossi, Viviana Moresi, Zhenlin Li, and Sergio Adamo
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 237260, 7 pages
- Analysis of Pregnancy Outcomes Using the New IADPSG Recommendation Compared with the Carpenter and Coustan Criteria in an Area with a Low Prevalence of Gestational Diabetes, Katrien Benhalima, Myriam Hanssens, Roland Devlieger, Johan Verhaeghe, and Chantal Mathieu
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 248121, 6 pages
- Pathological Diagnosis of Hepatocellular Cellular Adenoma according to the Clinical Context, Paulette Bioulac-Sage, Christine Sempoux, Laurent Possenti, Nora Frulio, Hervé Laumonier, Christophe Laurent, Laurence Chiche, Jean Frédéric Blanc, Jean Saric, Hervé Trillaud, Brigitte Le Bail, and Charles Balabaud
International Journal of Hepatology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 253261, 13 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Belgium who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Belgium who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Belgium who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.