This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Bahrain published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Bahrain, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Bahrain that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Adrenal Cyst Presenting as Hepatic Hydatid Cyst, Abdulla Darwish, Veena Nagaraj, Mohmmed B. Mustafa, and Ahmed Al Ansari
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 150457, 3 pages
- Idiopathic Omental Infarction, Diagnosed and Managed Laparoscopically: A Case Report, Ahmed AbdulAziz, Tamer El Zalabany, Abdul Rahim Al Sayed, and Ahmed Al Ansari
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 193546, 3 pages
- Perceived Barriers to Healthy Eating and Physical Activity among Adolescents in Seven Arab Countries: A Cross-Cultural Study, Abdulrahman O. Musaiger, Mariam Al-Mannai, Reema Tayyem, Osama Al-Lalla, Essa Y. A. Ali, Faiza Kalam, Mofida M. Benhamed, Sabri Saghir, Ismail Halahleh, Zahra Djoudi, and Manel Chirane
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 232164, 11 pages
- Mathematical and Metaheuristic Applications in Design Optimization of Steel Frame Structures: An Extensive Review, Mehmet Polat Saka and Zong Woo Geem
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 271031, 33 pages
- Plasma Levels of Acylation-Stimulating Protein Are Strongly Predicted by Waist/Hip Ratio and Correlate with Decreased LDL Size in Men, Jumana Saleh, Rabab A. Wahab, Hatem Farhan, Issa Al-Amri, and Katherine Cianflone
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 342802, 6 pages
- The Effect of Training in Primary Health Care Centers on Medical Students’ Clinical Skills, Faisal Abdullatif Alnasir and Ahmed Abdel-Karim Jaradat
ISRN Family Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 403181, 5 pages
- The Impact of Sleeve Gastrectomy on Hyperlipidemia: A Systematic Review, Khalid Al Khalifa, Ahmed Al Ansari, Abdul Rahim Alsayed, and Claudio Violato
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 643530, 7 pages
- High Glucose-Induced Oxidative Stress Increases the Copy Number of Mitochondrial DNA in Human Mesangial Cells, Ghada Al-Kafaji and Jamal Golbahar
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 754946, 8 pages
- Germanium Doping to Improve Carrier Mobility in CdO Films, A. A. Dakhel
Advances in OptoElectronics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 804646, 6 pages
- Nanomaterials for Biomedical Applications: Synthesis, Characterization, and Applications, M. Bououdina, S. Rashdan, J. L. Bobet, and Y. Ichiyanagi
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 962384, 4 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Bahrain who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bahrain who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bahrain who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.