This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Bahrain published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Bahrain, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Bahrain that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Strategic Use of English to Study Science: A Perspective from Communities of Practice, Aneta Hayes and Nazia Al-Amri
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 728153, 8 pages
- Applied Mathematics and Algorithms for Cloud Computing and IoT, Yuxin Mao, Vijay Bhuse, Zhongmei Zhou, Pit Pichappan, Mahmoud Abdel-Aty, and Yoshinori Hayafuji
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 946860, 2 pages
- Parental Involvement in the Preoperative Surgical Safety Checklist Is Welcomed by Both Parents and Staff, Martin T. Corbally and Eamon Tierney
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 791490, 3 pages
- The Prevalence of Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors among Employees in the Kingdom of Bahrain between October 2010 and March 2011: A Cross-Sectional Study from a Workplace Health Campaign, Ameera Ali AL-Nooh, Abdulhussain Abdulabbas Abdulla Alajmi, and David Wood
Cardiology Research and Practice
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 832421, 9 pages
- Beneficial Effect of Cissus quadrangularis Linn. on Osteopenia Associated with Streptozotocin-Induced Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus in Male Wistar Rats, Srinivasa Rao Sirasanagandla, Sreedhara Ranganath Pai Karkala, Bhagath Kumar Potu, and Kumar M.R. Bhat
Advances in Pharmacological Sciences
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 483051, 10 pages
- A Batch Arrival Single Server Queue with Server Providing General Service in Two Fluctuating Modes and Reneging during Vacation and Breakdowns, Monita Baruah, Kailash C. Madan, and Tillal Eldabi
Journal of Probability and Statistics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 319318, 12 pages
- Perceived Barriers to Healthy Eating and Physical Activity among Adolescents in Seven Arab Countries: A Cross-Cultural Study, Abdulrahman O. Musaiger, Mariam Al-Mannai, Reema Tayyem, Osama Al-Lalla, Essa Y. A. Ali, Faiza Kalam, Mofida M. Benhamed, Sabri Saghir, Ismail Halahleh, Zahra Djoudi, and Manel Chirane
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 232164, 11 pages
- High Glucose-Induced Oxidative Stress Increases the Copy Number of Mitochondrial DNA in Human Mesangial Cells, Ghada Al-Kafaji and Jamal Golbahar
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 754946, 8 pages
- Nanomaterials for Biomedical Applications: Synthesis, Characterization, and Applications, M. Bououdina, S. Rashdan, J. L. Bobet, and Y. Ichiyanagi
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 962384, 4 pages
- Preliminary Blood Pressure Screening in a Representative Sample of Extremely Obese Kuwaiti Adolescents, Rima Abdul Razzak, Asma Elmteri, Taiba Elkanderi, Fareedah Ishaq, Munera Eljasem, Saja AlDuraie, Jenan Al-Boloushi, Fatma Elbanay, and Latifa Eldabos
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 968754, 6 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Bahrain who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bahrain who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bahrain who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.