This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Bahrain published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Bahrain, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Bahrain that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Adrenal Cyst Presenting as Hepatic Hydatid Cyst, Abdulla Darwish, Veena Nagaraj, Mohmmed B. Mustafa, and Ahmed Al Ansari
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 150457, 3 pages
- Mathematical and Metaheuristic Applications in Design Optimization of Steel Frame Structures: An Extensive Review, Mehmet Polat Saka and Zong Woo Geem
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 271031, 33 pages
- Plasma Levels of Acylation-Stimulating Protein Are Strongly Predicted by Waist/Hip Ratio and Correlate with Decreased LDL Size in Men, Jumana Saleh, Rabab A. Wahab, Hatem Farhan, Issa Al-Amri, and Katherine Cianflone
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 342802, 6 pages
- The Effect of Training in Primary Health Care Centers on Medical Students’ Clinical Skills, Faisal Abdullatif Alnasir and Ahmed Abdel-Karim Jaradat
ISRN Family Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 403181, 5 pages
- Germanium Doping to Improve Carrier Mobility in CdO Films, A. A. Dakhel
Advances in OptoElectronics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 804646, 6 pages
- Henna (Lawsonia inermis L.) Dye-Sensitized Nanocrystalline Titania Solar Cell, Khalil Ebrahim Jasim, Shawqi Al-Dallal, and Awatif M. Hassan
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 167128, 6 pages
- Polyvascular Disease in Patients Presenting with Acute Coronary Syndrome: Its Predictors and Outcomes, Hassan Al Thani, Ayman El-Menyar, Khalid F. AlHabib, Ahmed Al-Motarreb, Ahmad Hersi, Hussam AlFaleh, Nidal Asaad, Shukri Al Saif, Wael Almahmeed, Kadhim Sulaiman, Haitham Amin, Alawi A. Alsheikh-Ali, Khalid AlNemer, and Jassim Al Suwaidi
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 284851, 7 pages
- Complete Heart Block in Thyrotoxicosis, Is It a Manifestation of Thyroid Storm? A Case Report and Review of the Literature, Rashed Al Bannay, Aysha Husain, and Saeed Khalaf
Case Reports in Endocrinology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 318398, 3 pages
- Change in Nutrition and Lifestyle in the Eastern Mediterranean Region: Health Impact, Abdulrahman O. Musaiger, Hazzaa M. Al-Hazzaa, Hamed R. Takruri, and Najat Mokhatar
Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 436762, 2 pages
- Achondroplasia Associated with Bilateral Keratoconus, Ammar M. Al Mahmood, Hind M. Al Katan, Ghada Y. Al Bin Ali, and Samar A. Al-Swailem
Case Reports in Ophthalmological Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 573045, 3 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Bahrain who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bahrain who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bahrain who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.