This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Bahrain published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Bahrain, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Bahrain that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Sleep Promotion Program for Improving Sleep Behaviors in Adolescents: A Randomized Controlled Pilot Study, Bindu John, Sumanth Shetty Bellipady, and Shrinivasa Undaru Bhat
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8013431, 8 pages
- Performance Analysis of Cooperative Spectrum Sensing under Guaranteed Throughput Constraints for Cognitive Radio Networks, H. F. Al-Doseri and M. A. Mangoud
Journal of Computer Networks and Communications
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9706781, 9 pages
- Is It Time to Review Guidelines for ETT Positioning in the NICU? SCEPTIC—Survey of Challenges Encountered in Placement of Endotracheal Tubes in Canadian NICUs, Pankaj Sakhuja, Michael Finelli, Judy Hawes, and Hilary Whyte
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7283179, 8 pages
- Congenital Vallecular Cyst Causing Airway Compromise in a 2-Month-Old Girl, Amal Faisal AlAbdulla
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 975859, 4 pages
- Primary Adrenal Leiomyosarcoma in an Arab Male: A Rare Case Report with Immunohistochemistry Study, Veena Nagaraj, Mohammed Mustafa, Essa Amin, Waleed Ali, Shamil Naji Sarsam, and Abdulla Darwish
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 702541, 4 pages
- A Rare Combination of Ovarian and Uterine Leiomyomas with Goblet Cell Carcinoid of the Appendix, Abdulrahman F. Al-Shaikh, Abdulla Darwish, Veena Nagaraj, and Abeer Alsada
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 467243, 4 pages
- Assembly of Optimum Habitats for Asian Houbara Bustard (Chlamydotis macqueenii) in the Arabian Peninsula: The Vegetation Aspects, Naseraldeen Baqer Asadalla, Mohammad Sulaiman Abido, Asma Abahussain, and Mohamed Shobrak
International Journal of Biodiversity
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 925093, 6 pages
- The Links between Energy Consumption, Financial Development, and Economic Growth in Lebanon: Evidence from Cointegration with Unknown Structural Breaks, Salah Abosedra, Muhammad Shahbaz, and Rashid Sbia
Journal of Energy
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 965825, 15 pages
- Strategic Use of English to Study Science: A Perspective from Communities of Practice, Aneta Hayes and Nazia Al-Amri
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 728153, 8 pages
- Applied Mathematics and Algorithms for Cloud Computing and IoT, Yuxin Mao, Vijay Bhuse, Zhongmei Zhou, Pit Pichappan, Mahmoud Abdel-Aty, and Yoshinori Hayafuji
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 946860, 2 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Bahrain who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bahrain who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bahrain who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.