This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Canada published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Canada, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Canada that are published in Hindawi journals.
-Goodness for Low-Rank Matrix Recovery, Lingchen Kong, Levent Tunçel, and Naihua Xiu
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 101974, 9 pages
- The Father-Child Activation Relationship, Sex Differences, and Attachment Disorganization in Toddlerhood, Daniel Paquette and Caroline Dumont
Child Development Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 102860, 9 pages
- Overview on Multipattern and Multipolarization Antennas for Aerospace and Terrestrial Applications, Aixin Chen, Weiwei Jiang, Zhizhang Chen, and Jiaheng Wang
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 102925, 11 pages
- Microencapsulation for the Therapeutic Delivery of Drugs, Live Mammalian and Bacterial Cells, and Other Biopharmaceutics: Current Status and Future Directions, Catherine Tomaro-Duchesneau, Shyamali Saha, Meenakshi Malhotra, Imen Kahouli, and Satya Prakash
Journal of Pharmaceutics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 103527, 19 pages
- Hybrid Discrete Wavelet Transform and Gabor Filter Banks Processing for Features Extraction from Biomedical Images, Salim Lahmiri and Mounir Boukadoum
Journal of Medical Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 104684, 13 pages
- Endoscopic Revision (StomaphyX) versus Formal Surgical Revision (Gastric Bypass) for Failed Vertical Band Gastroplasty, Johan Bolton, Richdeep S. Gill, Akram Al-Jahdali, Simon Byrns, Xinzhe Shi, Daniel W. Birch, and Shahzeer Karmali
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 108507, 4 pages
- User Assessment in Serious Games and Technology-Enhanced Learning, Francesco Bellotti, Bill Kapralos, Kiju Lee, and Pablo Moreno-Ger
Advances in Human-Computer Interaction
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 120791, 2 pages
- Modelling Improvements in Cell Yield of Banked Umbilical Cord Blood and the Impact on Availability of Donor Units for Transplantation into Adults, Natasha Kekre, Jennifer Philippe, Ranjeeta Mallick, Susan Smith, and David Allan
Stem Cells International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 124834, 6 pages
- IL-6 Production by Dendritic Cells Is Dispensable for CD8+ Memory T-Cell Generation, Jean-François Daudelin, Mélissa Mathieu, Salix Boulet, and Nathalie Labrecque
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 126189, 12 pages
- Novel Antiplatelet Agent Use for Acute Coronary Syndrome in the Emergency Department: A Review, M. Curial, E. Nath, and E. Lang
Cardiology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 127270, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Canada who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Canada who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Canada who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.