This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Côte d'Ivoire published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Côte d'Ivoire, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Côte d'Ivoire that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Urethrovaginal Fistula in a 5-Year-Old Girl, Noël Coulibaly and Ibrahima Séga Sangaré
Case Reports in Urology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 202059, 4 pages
- Phytochemical Analysis and Biological Activities of Cola nitida Bark, Durand Dah-Nouvlessounon, Hubert Adoukonou-Sagbadja, Nafan Diarrassouba, Haziz Sina, Adolphe Adjanohoun, Mariam Inoussa, Donald Akakpo, Joachim D. Gbenou, Simeon O. Kotchoni, Mamoudou H. Dicko, and Lamine Baba-Moussa
Biochemistry Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 493879, 12 pages
- Mass Spectrometry and Multiplex Antigen Assays to Assess Microbial Quality and Toxin Production of Staphylococcus aureus Strains Isolated from Clinical and Food Samples, Paul Attien, Haziz Sina, Wardi Moussaoui, Gaëlle Zimmermann-Meisse, Thomas Dadié, Daniel Keller, Philippe Riegel, Vincent Edoh, Simeon O. Kotchoni, Marcellin Djè, Gilles Prévost, and Lamine Baba-Moussa
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 485620, 8 pages
- Free Radicals Scavenging Capacity, Antidiabetic and Antihypertensive Activities of Flavonoid-Rich Fractions from Leaves of Trichilia emetica and Opilia amentacea in an Animal Model of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Kiessoun Konaté, Kassi Yomalan, Oksana Sytar, Patrice Zerbo, Marian Brestic, Van Damme Patrick, Paul Gagniuc, and Nicolas Barro
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 867075, 13 pages
- Assessment of the Contamination of Some Foodstuffs by Escherichia coli O157 in Benin, West Africa, Honoré Sourou Bankole, Victorien Tamègnon Dougnon, Roch Christian Johnson, T. J. Dougnon, Boniface Yehouenou, Sylvain Kougblenou, Maxime Agonsa, Magloire Legonou, Thomas Dadie, and Lamine Baba-Moussa
International Journal of Microbiology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 417848, 8 pages
- Mycobacterium ulcerans Disease with Unusual Sites Not to Be Ignored, Sangaré Abdoulaye, Kourouma Sarah Hamdan, Kouassi Yao Isidore, Ecra Elidjé Joseph, Kaloga Mamadou, and Gbery Ildevert Patrice
Dermatology Research and Practice
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 639374, 4 pages
- Effect of Methyl Jasmonate on Phytoalexins Biosynthesis and Induced Disease Resistance to Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. Vasinfectum in Cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.), Yao Kouakou François Konan, Kan Modeste Kouassi, Kouakou Laurent Kouakou, Edmond Koffi, Koffi Nazaire Kouassi, Diabaté Sekou, Mongomaké Kone, and Tanoh Hilaire Kouakou
International Journal of Agronomy
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 806439, 11 pages
- Climate Variability in the Sudano-Guinean Transition Area and Its Impact on Vegetation: The Case of the Lamto Region in Côte D’Ivoire, A. Diawara, F. Yoroba, K. Y. Kouadio, K. B. Kouassi, E. M. Assamoi, A. Diedhiou, and P. Assamoi
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 831414, 11 pages
- Female Genital Mutilation in Infants and Young Girls: Report of Sixty Cases Observed at the General Hospital of Abobo (Abidjan, Cote D’Ivoire, West Africa), Kouie Plo, Kouadio Asse, Dohagneron Seï, and John Yenan
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 837471, 5 pages
- Phenotypic Profile of Rh and Kell Blood Group Systems among Blood Donors in Cote d’Ivoire, West Africa, L. Siransy Bogui, B. Dembele, Y. Sekongo, S. Abisse, S. Konaté, and M. Sombo
Journal of Blood Transfusion
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 309817, 4 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Côte d'Ivoire who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Côte d'Ivoire who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Côte d'Ivoire who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.