This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Côte d'Ivoire published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Côte d'Ivoire, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Côte d'Ivoire that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Influence of the Clinical Status on Stress Reticulocytes, CD 36 and CD 49d of SSFA2 Homozygous Sickle Cell Patients Followed in Abidjan, Duni Sawadogo, Aïssata Tolo-Dilkébié, Mahawa Sangaré, Nelly Aguéhoundé, Hermance Kassi, and Toussaint Latte
Advances in Hematology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 273860, 6 pages
- Climate Variability in the Sudano-Guinean Transition Area and Its Impact on Vegetation: The Case of the Lamto Region in Côte D’Ivoire, A. Diawara, F. Yoroba, K. Y. Kouadio, K. B. Kouassi, E. M. Assamoi, A. Diedhiou, and P. Assamoi
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 831414, 11 pages
- Female Genital Mutilation in Infants and Young Girls: Report of Sixty Cases Observed at the General Hospital of Abobo (Abidjan, Cote D’Ivoire, West Africa), Kouie Plo, Kouadio Asse, Dohagneron Seï, and John Yenan
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 837471, 5 pages
- Free Radicals Scavenging Capacity, Antidiabetic and Antihypertensive Activities of Flavonoid-Rich Fractions from Leaves of Trichilia emetica and Opilia amentacea in an Animal Model of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Kiessoun Konaté, Kassi Yomalan, Oksana Sytar, Patrice Zerbo, Marian Brestic, Van Damme Patrick, Paul Gagniuc, and Nicolas Barro
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 867075, 13 pages
- Sporadic Occurrence of Jarcho-Levin Syndrome in an Ivorian Newborn, Thierry Hervé Odéhouri-Koudou, Jean-baptiste Yaokreh, Samba Tembély, and Rufin Kobinan Dick
Case Reports in Orthopedics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 129625, 3 pages
- Bilateral Ovarian Fibrothecoma Associated with Ascites, Bilateral Pleural Effusion, and Marked Elevated Serum CA-125, Védi André Serges Loué, Eléonore Gbary, Sylvanus Koui, Bédi Akpa, and Adélaide Kouassi
Case Reports in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 189072, 5 pages
- A Study of Concrete Made with Fine and Coarse Aggregates Recycled from Fresh Concrete Waste, Mamery Sérifou, Z. M. Sbartaï, S. Yotte, M. O. Boffoué, E. Emeruwa, and F. Bos
Journal of Construction Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 317182, 5 pages
- Multifocal Buruli Ulcer Associated with Secondary Infection in HIV Positive Patient, Kassi Komenan, Ecra J. Elidjé, Gbery P. Ildevert, Kouassi I. Yao, Kouame Kanga, Kouassi A. Kouamé, Sangaré Abdoulaye, Kourouma S. Hamdam, Yoboué P. Yao, and Kanga Jean-Marie
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 348628, 4 pages
- Emergence in Western African Countries of MDR-TB, Focus on Côte d’Ivoire, Euloge Ekaza, Raymond Kouassi N’Guessan, Adèle Kacou-N’Douba, N’Guetta Aka, Jacquemin Kouakou, Françoise Le Vacon, Fréderic Altare, Gilles Potel, and Marie-France de-La-Cochetiere
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 426709, 9 pages
- Severe Skin Forms of Psoriasis in Black Africans: Epidemiological, Clinical, and Histological Aspects Related to 56 Cases, Komenan Kassi, Oussou Armel Mienwoley, Mohamed Kouyate, Sylvanus Koui, and Kouame A. Kouassi
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 561032, 4 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Côte d'Ivoire who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Côte d'Ivoire who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
ISRN Preventive Medicine |
|Serge P. Eholie||
Advances in Medicine |
ISRN Preventive Medicine
|Apollinaire G. Horo||
BioMed Research International |
The following is the list of scholars from Côte d'Ivoire who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.