This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Côte d'Ivoire published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Côte d'Ivoire, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Côte d'Ivoire that are published in Hindawi journals.
- In Vitro Seeds Germination and Seedling Growth of Bambara Groundnut (Vigna subterranea (L.) Verdc. (Fabaceae)), Mongomaké Koné, Tchoa Koné, Nakpalo Silué, André Brahima Soumahoro, and Tanoh Hilaire Kouakou
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 595073, 8 pages
- Urethrovaginal Fistula in a 5-Year-Old Girl, Noël Coulibaly and Ibrahima Séga Sangaré
Case Reports in Urology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 202059, 4 pages
- Melanoma of the Right Foot Simulating Kaposi’s Disease, K. A. Kouassi, K. Kassi, K. Kouamé, M. A. Oussou, I. Kouassi, I. P. Gbery, E. J. Ecra, A. Sangare, C. Ahogo, M. Kaloga, P. Yoboue, and J. M. Kanga
Case Reports in Dermatological Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 750491, 3 pages
- Epidemiological, Clinical, and Paraclinic Aspect of Cutaneous Sarcoidosis in Black Africans, Mamadou Kaloga, Ildevert Patrice Gbéry, Vagamon Bamba, Yao Isidore Kouassi, Elidjé Joseph Ecra, Almamy Diabate, Sarah Kourouma, Kouadio Celestin Ahogo, Kouassi Alexandre Kouamé, Komenan Kassi, Kanga Kouame, and Abdoulaye Sangaré
Dermatology Research and Practice
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 802824, 3 pages
- Cervical Cancer Screening Program by Visual Inspection: Acceptability and Feasibility in Health Insurance Companies, Apollinaire G. Horo, Judith Didi-Kouko Coulibaly, Abdoul Koffi, Boris Tchounga, Konan Seni, Kacou Edèle Aka, and Mamourou Kone
Obstetrics and Gynecology International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 798453, 4 pages
- Assessing Swaziland’s Fiscal Sustainability and Policy Options, Albert Mafusire
Economics Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 435639, 10 pages
- Staphylococcal Scalded Skin Syndrome in Neonate, K. Kouakou, M. E. Dainguy, and K. Kassi
Case Reports in Dermatological Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 901968, 4 pages
- Efficacy and Safety of Artesunate-Amodiaquine versus Artemether-Lumefantrine in the Treatment of Uncomplicated Plasmodium falciparum Malaria in Sentinel Sites across Côte d’Ivoire, William Yavo, Abibatou Konaté, Fulgence Kondo Kassi, Vincent Djohan, Etienne Kpongbo Angora, Pulcherie Christiane Kiki-Barro, Henriette Vanga-Bosson, and Eby Ignace Hervé Menan
Malaria Research and Treatment
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 878132, 8 pages
- Phytochemical Analysis and Biological Activities of Cola nitida Bark, Durand Dah-Nouvlessounon, Hubert Adoukonou-Sagbadja, Nafan Diarrassouba, Haziz Sina, Adolphe Adjanohoun, Mariam Inoussa, Donald Akakpo, Joachim D. Gbenou, Simeon O. Kotchoni, Mamoudou H. Dicko, and Lamine Baba-Moussa
Biochemistry Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 493879, 12 pages
- Mass Spectrometry and Multiplex Antigen Assays to Assess Microbial Quality and Toxin Production of Staphylococcus aureus Strains Isolated from Clinical and Food Samples, Paul Attien, Haziz Sina, Wardi Moussaoui, Gaëlle Zimmermann-Meisse, Thomas Dadié, Daniel Keller, Philippe Riegel, Vincent Edoh, Simeon O. Kotchoni, Marcellin Djè, Gilles Prévost, and Lamine Baba-Moussa
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 485620, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Côte d'Ivoire who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Côte d'Ivoire who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Côte d'Ivoire who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.