This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Czech Republic published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Czech Republic, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Czech Republic that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Extinctions of Late Ice Age Cave Bears as a Result of Climate/Habitat Change and Large Carnivore Lion/Hyena/Wolf Predation Stress in Europe, Cajus G. Diedrich
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 138319, 25 pages
- A Methodical Approach to Design and Valuation of Weather Derivatives in Agriculture, Jindrich Spicka and Jiri Hnilica
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 146036, 8 pages
- Multiple Adenomatous Duodenal Polyposis, Zdena Zádorová, Jan Hajer, and Václav Mandys
Case Reports in Gastrointestinal Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 181704, 3 pages
- The Use of Continuous Glucose Monitoring Combined with Computer-Based eMPC Algorithm for Tight Glucose Control in Cardiosurgical ICU, Petr Kopecký, Miloš Mráz, Jan Bláha, Jaroslav Lindner, Štĕpán Svačina,
Roman Hovorka, and Martin Haluzík
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 186439, 8 pages
- Cytokines and Chemokines as Biomarkers of Community-Acquired Bacterial Infection, Michal Holub, David A. Lawrence, Nancy Andersen, Alžběta Davidová, Ondřej Beran, Vilma Marešová, and Pavel Chalupa
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 190145, 7 pages
- Recycling of Badger/Fox Burrows in Late Pleistocene Loess by Hyenas at the Den Site Bad Wildungen-Biedensteg (NW, Germany): Woolly Rhinoceros Killers and Scavengers in a Mammoth Steppe Environment of Europe, Cajus Diedrich
Journal of Geological Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 190795, 31 pages
- Biophysical Insights into Cancer Transformation and Treatment, Jiří Pokorný, Alberto Foletti, Jitka Kobilková, Anna Jandová, Jan Vrba, Jan Vrba Jr., Martina Nedbalová, Aleš Čoček, Andrea Danani, and Jack A. Tuszyński
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 195028, 11 pages
- Bimonthly Evolution of Cortical Atrophy in Early Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis over 2 Years: A Longitudinal Study, Robert Zivadinov, Carmen Tekwe, Niels Bergsland, Ondrej Dolezal, Eva Havrdova,
Jan Krasensky, Michael G. Dwyer, Zdeněk Seidl, Deepa P. Ramasamy,
Manuela Vaneckova, and Dana Horakova
Multiple Sclerosis International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 231345, 8 pages
- Chromoendoscopy to Detect Early Synchronous Second Primary Esophageal Carcinoma in Patients with Squamous Cell Carcinomas of the Head and Neck?, Pavel Komínek, Petr Vítek, Ondřej Urban, Karol Zeleník, Magdaléna Halamka, David Feltl, Jakub Cvek, and Petr Matoušek
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 236264, 5 pages
- On Some Symmetric Systems of Difference Equations, Josef Diblík, Bratislav Iričanin, Stevo Stević, and Zdeněk Šmarda
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 246723, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Czech Republic who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Czech Republic who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Czech Republic who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.