This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Egypt published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Egypt, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Egypt that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Nutritional and Functional Assessment of Hospitalized Elderly: Impact of Sociodemographic Variables, Emam M. M. Esmayel, Mohsen M. Eldarawy, Mohamed M. M. Hassan, Hassan Mahmoud Hassanin, Walid M. Reda Ashour, and Wael Mahmoud
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 101725, 7 pages
- An Unusual Erupted Complex Composite Odontoma: A Rare Case, Dawasaz Ali Azhar, Mohammad Zahir Kota, and Sherif El-Nagdy
Case Reports in Dentistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 106019, 4 pages
- Speciation Studies of Diorganotin(IV) Complexes with 3,3-Bis(1-methylimidazol-2-yl)propionate—Displacement Reaction by DNA Constituents, Mohamed M. Shoukry and Safaa S. Hassan
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 106357, 7 pages
- Synthesis and Antimicrobial Activities of Some New Synthesized Imide and Schiff's Base Derivatives, Nermien M. Sabry, Eman M. Flefel, Mohamed A. Al-Omar, and Abd El-Galil E. Amr
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 106734, 6 pages
- Association of IL-4-590 C>T and IL-13-1112 C>T Gene Polymorphisms with the Susceptibility to Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Afaf Alsaid, Mohammed El-Missiry, El-Sayed Hatata, Mohammad Tarabay, and Ahmad Settin
Volume 35 (2013), Issue 4, Pages 243-247
- Supramolecular Arrangement in Styphnic Acid and Naphthalene-1,4-diol (1 : 1) through a Novel Synthetic Rote for Styphnic Acid, Moamen S. Refat, Hossam A. Saad, Mohamed Y. El-Sayed, Abdel Majid A. Adam, Okan Zafer Yeşilel, and Murat Taş
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 107515, 8 pages
- Expression Profiling of Proliferation and Apoptotic Markers along the Adenoma-Carcinoma Sequence in Familial Adenomatous Polyposis Patients, Jayson Wang, Nabil El-Masry, Ian Talbot, Ian Tomlinson,
Malcolm R. Alison, and Mona El-Bahrawy
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 107534, 7 pages
- Using of Hyperbranched Poly(amidoamine) as Pretanning Agent for Leather, Amal Amin Ibrahim, Moshera S. A. Youssef, El-Shahat H. A. Nashy, and Mohamed M. Eissa
International Journal of Polymer Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 120656, 8 pages
- Combined Heat and Power Dynamic Economic Dispatch with Emission Limitations Using Hybrid DE-SQP Method, A. M. Elaiw, X. Xia, and A. M. Shehata
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 120849, 10 pages
- Analysis of Laminated Shells by Murakami’s Zig-Zag Theory and Radial Basis Functions Collocation, D. A. Maturi, A. J. M. Ferreira, A. M. Zenkour, and D. S. Mashat
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 123465, 14 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Egypt who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Egypt who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Egypt who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.