This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Ethiopia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Ethiopia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Ethiopia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Prevalence and Predictors of Maternal Anemia during Pregnancy in Gondar, Northwest Ethiopia: An Institutional Based Cross-Sectional Study, Mulugeta Melku, Zelalem Addis, Meseret Alem, and Bamlaku Enawgaw
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 108593, 9 pages
- Evaluation of Green Manure Amendments for the Management of Fusarium Basal Rot (Fusarium oxysporum f.sp. cepae) on Shallot, Assefa Sintayehu, Seid Ahmed, Chemeda Fininsa, and P. K. Sakhuja
International Journal of Agronomy
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 150235, 6 pages
- Isolation of Intestinal Parasites of Public Health Importance from Cockroaches (Blattella germanica) in Jimma Town, Southwestern Ethiopia, Haji Hamu, Serkadis Debalke, Endalew Zemene, Belay Birlie, Zeleke Mekonnen, and Delenasaw Yewhalaw
Journal of Parasitology Research
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 186240, 5 pages
- Prevalence and Antimicrobial Susceptibility Pattern of Bacteria Isolated from Mobile Phones of Health Care Professionals Working in Gondar Town Health Centers, Muktar Gashaw, Daniel Abtew, and Zelalem Addis
ISRN Public Health
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 205074, 6 pages
- Strain Diversity of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Isolates from Pulmonary Tuberculosis Patients in Afar Pastoral Region of Ethiopia, Mulugeta Belay, Gobena Ameni, Gunnar Bjune, David Couvin, Nalin Rastogi, and Fekadu Abebe
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 238532, 12 pages
- Helminth Infection Increases the Probability of Indeterminate QuantiFERON Gold in Tube Results in Pregnant Women, Dawit Gebreegziabiher, Kassu Desta, Rawleigh Howe, and Markos Abebe
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 364137, 5 pages
- Comparative Phytochemical Analyses of Resins of Boswellia Species (B. papyrifera (Del.) Hochst., B. neglecta S. Moore, and B. rivae Engl.) from Northwestern, Southern, and Southeastern Ethiopia, Deribachew Bekana, Tesfahun Kebede, Mulugeta Assefa, and Habtemariam Kassa
ISRN Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 374678, 9 pages
- Adsorption of Hexavalent Chromium from Aqueous Solution Using Chemically Activated Carbon Prepared from Locally Available Waste of Bamboo (Oxytenanthera abyssinica), Tamirat Dula, Khalid Siraj, and Shimeles Addisu Kitte
ISRN Environmental Chemistry
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 438245, 9 pages
- A Generalization of the Havrda-Charvat and Tsallis Entropy and Its Axiomatic Characterization, Satish Kumar and Gurdas Ram
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 505184, 8 pages
- Application of Cox Proportional Hazards Model in Case of Tuberculosis Patients in Selected Addis Ababa Health Centres, Ethiopia, Kabtamu Tolosie and M. K. Sharma
Tuberculosis Research and Treatment
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 536976, 11 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Ethiopia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ethiopia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
|Nigus Dessalew Ambaye||
The Scientific World Journal |
ISRN Chromatography |
ISRN Psychiatry |
International Scholarly Research Notices |
Case Reports in Infectious Diseases |
The following is the list of scholars from Ethiopia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.