This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Ethiopia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Ethiopia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Ethiopia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Prevalence of Toxoplasma gondii and Associated Risk Factors among People Living with HIV at Gondar University Hospital, Northwest Ethiopia, Dagnachew Muluye, Yitayih Wondimeneh, Yeshambel Belyhun, Feleke Moges, Mengistu Endris, Getachew Ferede, Gashaw Yitayew, and Digsu Negese
ISRN Tropical Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 123858, 5 pages
- Availability of Adequately Iodized Salt at Household Level and Associated Factors in Gondar Town, Northwest Ethiopia, Hailay Gebrearegawi Gebremariam, Melkie Edris Yesuf, and Digsu Negese Koye
ISRN Public Health
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 160582, 6 pages
- Comparison of the Kato-Katz, Wet Mount, and Formol-Ether Concentration Diagnostic Techniques for Intestinal Helminth Infections in Ethiopia, Mengistu Endris, Zinaye Tekeste, Wossenseged Lemma, and Afework Kassu
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 180439, 5 pages
- Ecological and Economic Importance of Bats (Order Chiroptera), Mohammed Kasso and Mundanthra Balakrishnan
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 187415, 9 pages
- A Recent Review on Chemiluminescence Reaction, Principle and Application on Pharmaceutical Analysis, Tadesse Haile Fereja, Ariaya Hymete, and Thirumurugan Gunasekaran
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 230858, 12 pages
- Evaluation of Regional Climatic Model Simulated Aerosol Optical Properties over South Africa Using Ground-Based and Satellite Observations, M. Tesfaye, J. Botai, V. Sivakumar, and G. Mengistu Tsidu
ISRN Atmospheric Sciences
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 237483, 17 pages
- Determinants of Tuberculosis Infection among Adult HIV Positives Attending Clinical Care in Western Ethiopia: A Case-Control Study, Hatoluf Melkamu, Berhanu Seyoum, and Yadeta Dessie
AIDS Research and Treatment
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 279876, 7 pages
- Bacteriological Safety of Blood Collected for Transfusion at University of Gondar Hospital Blood Bank, Northwest Ethiopia, Hailegebriel Wondimu, Zelalem Addis, Feleke Moges, and Yitayal Shiferaw
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 308204, 7 pages
- Utilization of Modern Contraceptives among HIV Positive Reproductive Age Women in Tigray, Ethiopia: A Cross Sectional Study, Yemane Berhane, Haftu Berhe, Gerezgiher Buruh Abera, and Hailemariam Berhe
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 319724, 8 pages
- Prevalence of Intestinal Parasitic Infection among HIV Positive Persons Who Are Naive and on Antiretroviral Treatment in Hiwot Fana Specialized University Hospital, Eastern Ethiopia, Zelalem Teklemariam, Degu Abate, Habtamu Mitiku, and Yadeta Dessie
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 324329, 6 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Ethiopia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ethiopia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
|Nigus Dessalew Ambaye||
The Scientific World Journal |
Dataset Papers in Science |
ISRN Chromatography |
ISRN Psychiatry |
ISRN Psychiatry |
Case Reports in Infectious Diseases |
The following is the list of scholars from Ethiopia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.