This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Finland published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Finland, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Finland that are published in Hindawi journals.
- An Approach to Model Earth Conductivity Structures with Lateral Changes for Calculating Induced Currents and Geoelectric Fields during Geomagnetic Disturbances, Bo Dong, Zezhong Wang, Risto Pirjola, Chunming Liu, and Lianguang Liu
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 761964, 10 pages
- Intracranial Biodegradable Silica-Based Nimodipine Drug Release Implant for Treating Vasospasm in Subarachnoid Hemorrhage in an Experimental Healthy Pig and Dog Model, Janne Koskimäki, Miikka Tarkia, Tuula Ahtola-Sätilä, Lasse Saloranta, Outi Simola, Ari-Pekka Forsback, Aki Laakso, and Janek Frantzén
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 715752, 10 pages
- Animal Models of Diabetic Macrovascular Complications: Key Players in the Development of New Therapeutic Approaches, Suvi E. Heinonen, Guillem Genové, Eva Bengtsson, Thomas Hübschle, Lina Åkesson, Katrin Hiss, Agnes Benardeau, Seppo Ylä-Herttuala, Ann-Cathrine Jönsson-Rylander, and Maria F. Gomez
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 404085, 14 pages
- Ultrasensitive NO2 Gas Sensor Based on Epitaxial Graphene, S. Novikov, N. Lebedeva, and A. Satrapinski
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 108581, 7 pages
- A Survey on the Permanence of Finnish Students’ Arithmetical Skills and the Role of Motivation, Timo Tossavainen, Pertti Väisänen, Jorma K. Merikoski, Tuija Lukin, and Hannele Suomalainen
Education Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 213429, 8 pages
- Effects of Catastrophic Insect Outbreaks on the Harvesting Solutions of Dahurian Larch Plantations, Qi Jin, Lauri Valsta, Kari Heliövaara, Jing Li, Youqing Luo, and Juan Shi
International Journal of Forestry Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 421858, 12 pages
- Simulation and Modeling of Flow in a Gas Compressor, Anna Avramenko, Alexey Frolov, and Jari Hämäläinen
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 682469, 7 pages
- Medical Acute Complications of Intracerebral Hemorrhage in Young Adults, Riku-Jaakko Koivunen, Elena Haapaniemi, Jarno Satopää, Mika Niemelä, Turgut Tatlisumak, and Jukka Putaala
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 357696, 7 pages
- Role of Rebiopsy in Relapsed Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer for Directing Oncology Treatments, Antti P. Jekunen
Journal of Oncology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 809835, 11 pages
- 99mTechnetium Sestamibi-123Iodine Scintigraphy Is More Accurate Than 99mTechnetium Sestamibi Alone before Surgery for Primary Hyperparathyroidism, Eeva M. Ryhänen, Jukka Schildt, Ilkka Heiskanen, Mika Väisänen, Aapo Ahonen, Eliisa Löyttyniemi, Camilla Schalin-Jäntti, and Matti J. Välimäki
International Journal of Molecular Imaging
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 391625, 9 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Finland who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Finland who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Finland who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.