This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Finland published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Finland, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Finland that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Characterization of Triphenylamino-Based Polymethine Dyes, Saleem Ullah, Irshad Ahmad, Yatimah Alias, Ismail Yusoff, and Muhammad Aqeel Ashraf
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 136908, 5 pages
- Prevalence of Metabolic Syndrome One Year after Delivery in Finnish Women at Increased Risk for Gestational Diabetes Mellitus during Pregnancy, Jatta Puhkala, Tarja I. Kinnunen, Tommi Vasankari, Katriina Kukkonen-Harjula, Jani Raitanen, and Riitta Luoto
Journal of Pregnancy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 139049, 7 pages
- Trace Level Determination of Polyether Ionophores in Feed, Mervi Rokka, Marika Jestoi, and Kimmo Peltonen
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 151363, 12 pages
- Self-Organization-Based Fabrication of Stable Noble-Metal Nanostructures on Large-Area Dielectric Substrates, Victor Ovchinnikov and Andriy Shevchenko
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 158431, 10 pages
- Spectroscopic Detection of Caries Lesions, Mika Ruohonen, Katri Palo, and Jarmo Alander
Journal of Medical Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 161090, 9 pages
- Superficial Collagen Fibril Modulus and Pericellular Fixed Charge Density Modulate Chondrocyte Volumetric Behaviour in Early Osteoarthritis, Petri Tanska, Siru M. Turunen, Sang Kuy Han, Petro Julkunen,
Walter Herzog, and Rami K. Korhonen
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 164146, 14 pages
- The Solubility of Two Magnetite Powders in Oxalic Acid: Applicability of Empirical Modelling, Riina Salmimies, Mikko Huhtanen, Juha Kallas, and Antti Häkkinen
Journal of Powder Technology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 164239, 7 pages
- Fecal Calprotectin and Clinical Disease Activity in Pediatric Ulcerative Colitis, Kaija-Leena Kolho and Dan Turner
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 179024, 5 pages
- Short- and Medium-Term Induced Ionization in the Earth Atmosphere by Galactic and Solar Cosmic Rays, Alexander Mishev
International Journal of Atmospheric Sciences
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 184508, 9 pages
- Interprofessional Collaboration in the Detection of and Early Intervention in Child Maltreatment: Employees' Experiences, Jaana Inkilä, Aune Flinck, Tiina Luukkaala, Päivi Åstedt-Kurki, and Eija Paavilainen
Nursing Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 186414, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Finland who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Finland who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Finland who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.