This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Finland published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Finland, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Finland that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Clumping and Viability of Bone Marrow Derived Mesenchymal Stromal Cells under Different Preparation Procedures: A Flow Cytometry-Based In Vitro Study, Li-li Cui, Tuure Kinnunen, Johannes Boltze, Johanna Nystedt, and Jukka Jolkkonen
Stem Cells International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1764938, 8 pages
- MEMS Technology Sensors as a More Advantageous Technique for Measuring Foot Plantar Pressure and Balance in Humans, Clara Sanz Morère, Łukasz Surażyński, Ana Rodrigo Pérez-Tabernero, Erkki Vihriälä, and Teemu Myllylä
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6590252, 9 pages
- Cancer Related Fatigue and Quality of Life in Patients with Advanced Prostate Cancer Undergoing Chemotherapy, Andreas Charalambous and Christiana Kouta
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3989286, 11 pages
- Emerging Comorbidities in Adult Asthma: Risks, Clinical Associations, and Mechanisms, Hannu Kankaanranta, Paula Kauppi, Leena E. Tuomisto, and Pinja Ilmarinen
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3690628, 23 pages
- Mutation-Specific Phenotypes in hiPSC-Derived Cardiomyocytes Carrying Either Myosin-Binding Protein C Or α-Tropomyosin Mutation for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, Marisa Ojala, Chandra Prajapati, Risto-Pekka Pölönen, Kristiina Rajala, Mari Pekkanen-Mattila, Jyrki Rasku, Kim Larsson, and Katriina Aalto-Setälä
Stem Cells International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1684792, 16 pages
- The Role of Chromosomal Instability and Epigenetics in Colorectal Cancers Lacking β-Catenin/TCF Regulated Transcription, Wael M. Abdel-Rahman, Johanna E. Lotsari-Salomaa, Sippy Kaur, Anni Niskakoski, Sakari Knuutila, Heikki Järvinen, Jukka-Pekka Mecklin, and Päivi Peltomäki
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6089658, 11 pages
- Implementation of True IoT Vision: Survey on Enabling Protocols and Hands-On Experience, Pavel Masek, Jiri Hosek, Krystof Zeman, Martin Stusek, Dominik Kovac, Petr Cika, Jan Masek, Sergey Andreev, and Franz Kröpfl
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8160282, 18 pages
- A Comparison of hs-CRP Levels in New Diabetes Groups Diagnosed Based on FPG, 2-hPG, or HbA1c Criteria, Yildiz Tutuncu, Ilhan Satman, Selda Celik, Nevin Dinccag, Kubilay Karsidag, Aysegul Telci, Sema Genc, Halim Issever, Jaakko Tuomilehto, and Beyhan Omer
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5827041, 9 pages
- Modeling and Dynamic Analysis of Spherical Roller Bearing with Localized Defects: Analytical Formulation to Calculate Defect Depth and Stiffness, Behnam Ghalamchi, Jussi Sopanen, and Aki Mikkola
Shock and Vibration
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2106810, 11 pages
- MEG Connectivity and Power Detections with Minimum Norm Estimates Require Different Regularization Parameters, Ana-Sofía Hincapié, Jan Kujala, Jérémie Mattout, Sebastien Daligault, Claude Delpuech, Domingo Mery, Diego Cosmelli, and Karim Jerbi
Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3979547, 11 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Finland who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Finland who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Finland who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.