This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Finland published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Finland, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Finland that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Transmission of Curing Light through Moist, Air-Dried, and EDTA Treated Dentine and Enamel, E. Uusitalo, J. Varrela, L. Lassila, and P. K. Vallittu
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5713962, 6 pages
- Clinical Studies of Nonpharmacological Methods to Minimize Salivary Gland Damage after Radioiodine Therapy of Differentiated Thyroid Carcinoma: Systematic Review, Andri Christou, Evridiki Papastavrou, Anastasios Merkouris, Savvas Frangos, Panayiota Tamana, and Andreas Charalambous
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6795076, 11 pages
- Clumping and Viability of Bone Marrow Derived Mesenchymal Stromal Cells under Different Preparation Procedures: A Flow Cytometry-Based In Vitro Study, Li-li Cui, Tuure Kinnunen, Johannes Boltze, Johanna Nystedt, and Jukka Jolkkonen
Stem Cells International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1764938, 8 pages
- The Association of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus with Cerebral Gray Matter Volume Is Independent of Retinal Vascular Architecture and Retinopathy, C. Moran, R. J. Tapp, A. D. Hughes, C. G. Magnussen, L. Blizzard, T. G. Phan, R. Beare, N. Witt, A. Venn, G. Münch, B. C. Amaratunge, and V. Srikanth
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6328953, 9 pages
- Structure-Dependent Mechanical Properties of ALD-Grown Nanocrystalline BiFeO3 Multiferroics, Anna Majtyka, Anna Nowak, Benoît Marchand, Dariusz Chrobak, Mikko Ritala, Jyrki Räisänen, and Roman Nowak
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5348471, 7 pages
- MEMS Technology Sensors as a More Advantageous Technique for Measuring Foot Plantar Pressure and Balance in Humans, Clara Sanz Morère, Łukasz Surażyński, Ana Rodrigo Pérez-Tabernero, Erkki Vihriälä, and Teemu Myllylä
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6590252, 9 pages
- Cancer Related Fatigue and Quality of Life in Patients with Advanced Prostate Cancer Undergoing Chemotherapy, Andreas Charalambous and Christiana Kouta
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3989286, 11 pages
- Licensed Shared Access System Possibilities for Public Safety, Kalle Lähetkangas, Harri Saarnisaari, and Ari Hulkkonen
Mobile Information Systems
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4313527, 12 pages
- Emerging Comorbidities in Adult Asthma: Risks, Clinical Associations, and Mechanisms, Hannu Kankaanranta, Paula Kauppi, Leena E. Tuomisto, and Pinja Ilmarinen
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3690628, 23 pages
- Comparing the Performance of Popular MEG/EEG Artifact Correction Methods in an Evoked-Response Study, Niels Trusbak Haumann, Lauri Parkkonen, Marina Kliuchko, Peter Vuust, and Elvira Brattico
Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7489108, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Finland who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Finland who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Finland who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.