This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Fiji published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Fiji, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Fiji that are published in Hindawi journals.
- A Design Outline for Floating Point Absorber Wave Energy Converters, Mohammed Faizal, M. Rafiuddin Ahmed, and Young-Ho Lee
Advances in Mechanical Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 846097, 18 pages
- Medical and Nursing Students Perceived Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices concerning Human Immunodeficiency Virus, Paraniala S. C. Lui, Jeganathan Sarangapany, Kim Begley, Katherine Coote, and Kamal Kishore
ISRN Public Health
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 975875, 9 pages
- Workability Behaviour of Powder Metallurgy Aluminium Composites, S. Narayan and A. Rajeshkannan
Journal of Powder Technology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 368721, 7 pages
- Congenital Rubella Syndrome in Fiji, 1995–2010, Sheetalpreet Singh, Frances Bingwor, Katherine Tayler-Smith, Marcel Manzi, and Guy B. Marks
Journal of Tropical Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 956234, 5 pages
- Health-Related Quality of Life Is Low in Secondary School Children in Fiji, Solveig Petersen, Helen Mavoa, Boyd Swinburn, Gade Waqa, Ramneek Goundar, and Marjory Moodie
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 294530, 10 pages
- Empirical Study on Factors Affecting Biogas Production, Ravita D. Prasad
ISRN Renewable Energy
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 136959, 7 pages
- Young Stroke Mortality in Fiji Islands: An Economic Analysis of National Human Capital Resource Loss, Jagdish C. Maharaj and Mahendra Reddy
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 802785, 6 pages
- Role of Money in Smaller Pacific Island Countries, T. K. Jayaraman and Chee-Keong Choong
Economics Research International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 368265, 9 pages
- Conservation Status of Marine Biodiversity in Oceania: An Analysis of Marine Species on the IUCN Red List of Threatened Species, Beth A. Polidoro, Cristiane T. Elfes, Jonnell C. Sanciangco, Helen Pippard, and Kent E. Carpenter
Journal of Marine Biology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 247030, 14 pages
- Ecosystem-Based Management in Fiji: Successes and Challenges after Five Years of Implementation, Stacy D. Jupiter and Daniel P. Egli
Journal of Marine Biology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 940765, 14 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Fiji who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Fiji who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.