This web page is meant to showcase the research output of France published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from France, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from France that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Applied Pressure on Altering the Nano-Crystallization Behavior of Al86Ni6Y4.5Co2La1.5 Metallic Glass Powder during Spark Plasma Sintering and Its Effect on Powder Consolidation, X. P. Li, M. Yan, G. Ji, and M. Qian
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 101508, 6 pages
- Inflammatory Myofibroblastic Tumour of the Skull Base, Jean-Philippe Maire, Sandrine Eimer, François San Galli, Valérie Franco-Vidal, Sigolène Galland-Girodet, Aymeri Huchet, and Vincent Darrouzet
Case Reports in Otolaryngology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 103646, 5 pages
- Synthesis, Characterization, and Electrochemical Behaviour of Cobalt(II) and Nickel(II) Complexes with Chelating Ligand 4,4′-(Biphenyl-4,4′-diyldinitrilo)dipentan-2-one, Lakhdar Sibous, Embarek Bentouhami, and Mustayeen Ahmed Khan
Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 104979, 11 pages
- The forensiX Evidence Collection Tube and Its Impact on DNA Preservation and Recovery, Alex M. Garvin, Ralf Holzinger, Florian Berner, Walter Krebs, Bernhard Hostettler, Elges Lardi, Christian Hertli, Roy Quartermaine, and Christoph Stamm
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 105797, 7 pages
- Permutations and Pairs of Dyck Paths, Marilena Barnabei, Flavio Bonetti, and Matteo Silimbani
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 107454, 6 pages
- Epidemiological Study of the Incidence of Cancers Eligible for Proton or Carbon Ions Therapy: Methodology and Results of Recruitment Estimation, Stéphanie Patin, Pascal Pommier, Hu Yi, Marie Hélène Baron, and Jacques Balosso
Journal of Cancer Epidemiology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 107646, 12 pages
- Inflammation and Immunity in Radiation Damage to the Gut Mucosa, Agnès François, Fabien Milliat, Olivier Guipaud, and Marc Benderitter
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 123241, 9 pages
- Cracks Detection Using Active Modal Damping and Piezoelectric Components, B. Chomette, A. Fernandes, and J.-J. Sinou
Shock and Vibration
Volume 20 (2013), Issue 4, Pages 619-631
- New Developments in Mathematical Control and Information for Fuzzy Systems, Hamid Reza Karimi, Mohammed Chadli, and Peng Shi
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 126878, 6 pages
- Recent Progress on Submersions: A Survey and New Properties, Gabriel Picavet
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 128064, 14 pages
The following is the list of scholars from France who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from France who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from France who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.