This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Georgia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Georgia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Georgia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- A Cross-Sectional Study Examining Youth Smoking Rates and Correlates in Tbilisi, Georgia, Carla J. Berg, Ana Aslanikashvili, and Mamuka Djibuti
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 476438, 10 pages
- Numerical Simulation of Carbon Nanotubes/GaAs Hybrid PV Devices with AMPS-1D, Georgi Xosrovashvili and Nima E. Gorji
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 784857, 6 pages
- On Asymptotic Behavior of Solutions of Generalized Emden-Fowler Differential Equations with Delay Argument, Alexander Domoshnitsky and Roman Koplatadze
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 168425, 13 pages
- Is Hippocampus Susceptible to Antinociceptive Tolerance to NSAIDs Like the Periaqueductal Grey?, Nana Tsiklauri, Ivliane Nozadze, Gulnazi Gurtskaia, and Merab G. Tsagareli
Pain Research and Treatment
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 654578, 8 pages
- Rosmarinic Acid-Rich Extracts of Summer Savory (Satureja hortensis L.) Protect Jurkat T Cells against Oxidative Stress, Irakli Chkhikvishvili, Tamar Sanikidze, Nunu Gogia, Tamar Mchedlishvili, Maia Enukidze, Marine Machavariani, Yakov Vinokur, and Victor Rodov
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 456253, 9 pages
- The 5D Standing Wave Braneworld with Real Scalar Field, Merab Gogberashvili and Pavle Midodashvili
Advances in High Energy Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 873686, 6 pages
- Anisotropy Photoinduction during the Mass Associations of Dye Molecules in Gelatin Films, Tariel Ebralidze, Nadia Ebralidze, and Giorgi Mumladze
Journal of Materials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 507938, 3 pages
- Autoregulation of the Brain Temperature during Whole Body Hyperthermia, Haim I. Bicher, Nodar Mitagvaria, Marina Devdariani, Lia Davlianidze, Marina Nebieridze, and Nana Momtselidze
Conference Papers in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 928243, 5 pages
- Formation of Germanium Nitride Nanowires on the Surface of Crystalline Germanium, David Jishiashvili, Lasha Kiria, Zeinab Shiolashvili, Nino Makhatadze, Elguja Miminoshvili, and Alexander Jishiashvili
Journal of Nanoscience
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 641734, 10 pages
- Synthesis, Properties, and Applications of Polymeric Nanocomposites, Sevan P. Davtyan, Aleksandr Berlin, Vladimir Agabekov, and Nodari Lekishvili
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 215094, 3 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Georgia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Georgia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Georgia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.