This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Indonesia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Indonesia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Indonesia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Dealing with Stigma: Experiences of Persons Affected by Disabilities and Leprosy, Mimi Lusli, Marjolein B. M. Zweekhorst, Beatriz Miranda-Galarza, Ruth M. H. Peters, Sarah Cummings, Francisia S. S. E. Seda, Joske F. G. Bunders, and Irwanto
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 261329, 9 pages
- Improvement of Biogas Production from Orange Peel Waste by Leaching of Limonene, Rachma Wikandari, Huong Nguyen, Ria Millati, Claes Niklasson, and Mohammad J. Taherzadeh
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 494182, 6 pages
- Optimal Energy Allocation Scheme in Distributed Estimation for Wireless Sensor Networks over Rayleigh Fading Channels, Eni D. Wardihani, Wirawan, and Gamantyo Hendrantoro
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 437239, 10 pages
- A Novel Psychovisual Threshold on Large DCT for Image Compression, Nur Azman Abu and Ferda Ernawan
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 821497, 11 pages
- Role of Metals Content in Spinach in Enhancing the Conductivity and Optical Band Gap of Chitosan Films, Irwana Nainggolan, Devi Shantini, Tulus Ikhsan Nasution, and Mohd Nazree Derman
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 702815, 8 pages
- Impact of Topography and Tidal Height on ALOS PALSAR Polarimetric Measurements to Estimate Aboveground Biomass of Mangrove Forest in Indonesia, S. Darmawan, W. Takeuchi, Y. Vetrita, K. Wikantika, and D. K. Sari
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 641798, 13 pages
- Artificial Neural Network Modeling for Spatial and Temporal Variations of Pore-Water Pressure Responses to Rainfall, M. R. Mustafa, R. B. Rezaur, H. Rahardjo, M. H. Isa, and A. Arif
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 273730, 12 pages
- Intelligent Surveillance Robot with Obstacle Avoidance Capabilities Using Neural Network, Widodo Budiharto
Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 745823, 5 pages
- Papillary Carcinoma Occurrence in a Thyroglossal Duct Cyst with Synchronous Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma without Cervical Lymph Node Metastasis: Two-Cases Report, F. B. Sobri, M. Ramli, U. N. Sari, M. Umar, and D. K. Mudrick
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 872054, 5 pages
- The Correlation Study of Interest at Physics and Knowledge of Mathematics Basic Concepts towards the Ability to Solve Physics Problems of 7th Grade Students at Junior High School in Ambon Maluku Province, Indonesia, Izaak Hendrik Wenno
Education Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 396750, 6 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Indonesia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Indonesia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Indonesia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.