This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Indonesia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Indonesia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Indonesia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Critical Pertussis in a Young Infant Requiring Mechanical Ventilation, Heda Melinda Nataprawira, Dadang Hudaya Somasetia, Sri Sudarwati, Minerva Kadir, and Nanan Sekarwana
Case Reports in Emergency Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 125043, 3 pages
- Adsorptive Separation Studies of
-Carotene from Methyl Ester Using Mesoporous Carbon Coated Monolith, M. Muhammad, Moonis Ali Khan, and T. S. Y. Choong
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 235836, 6 pages
- Flow Reversal of Fully Developed Mixed Convection in a Vertical Channel with Chemical Reaction, Habibis Saleh, Ishak Hashim, and Sri Basriati
International Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 310273, 4 pages
- The Herbal Drug Melampyrum pratense L. (Koch): Isolation and Identification of Its Bioactive Compounds Targeting Mediators
of Inflammation, S. Vogl, A. G. Atanasov, M. Binder, M. Bulusu, M. Zehl, N. Fakhrudin, E. H. Heiss, P. Picker, C. Wawrosch, J. Saukel, G. Reznicek, E. Urban, V. Bochkov, V. M. Dirsch, and B. Kopp
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 395316, 10 pages
- Impact of Daily versus Weekly Supply of Locally Produced Ready-to-Use Food on Growth of Moderately Wasted Children on Nias Island, Indonesia, Ratna Chrismiari Purwestri, Veronika Scherbaum, Dyah Ayu Inayati,
Nia Novita Wirawan, Julia Suryantan, Maurice Alexander Bloem, Rosnani Verba Pangaribuan, Wolfgang Stuetz, Volker Hoffmann, Matin Qaim, Hans Konrad Biesalski, and Anne Camilla Bellows
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 412145, 10 pages
- The Meaning of Leprosy and Everyday Experiences: An Exploration in Cirebon, Indonesia, Ruth M. H. Peters, Dadun, Mimi Lusli, Beatriz Miranda-Galarza, Wim H. van Brakel, Marjolein B. M. Zweekhorst, Rita Damayanti, Francisia S. S. E. Seda,
Joske F. G. Bunders, and Irwanto
Journal of Tropical Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 507034, 10 pages
- Quantifying Serum Level of Glycochenodeoxycholic Acid Using High Performance Liquid Chromatography in Obstructive Jaundice Patients, Toar J. M. Lalisang, Metta Sinta Sari Wiria, Vivian Sutikno,
Melva Louisa, and Arie Estuningtyas
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 508368, 5 pages
- Effect of Acid- and Ultraviolet/Ozonolysis-Treated MWCNTs on the Electrical and Mechanical Properties of Epoxy Nanocomposites as Bipolar Plate Applications, Nishata Royan Rajendran Royan, Abu Bakar Sulong, Jaafar Sahari, and Hendra Suherman
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 717459, 8 pages
- Petri Net Model for Serious Games Based on Motivation Behavior Classification, Moh. Aries Syufagi, Mochamad Hariadi, and Mauridhi Hery Purnomo
International Journal of Computer Games Technology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 851287, 12 pages
- Intelligent Photovoltaic Maximum Power Point Tracking Controller for Energy Enhancement in Renewable Energy System, Subiyanto, Azah Mohamed, and M. A. Hannan
Journal of Renewable Energy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 901962, 9 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Indonesia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Indonesia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Indonesia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.