This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Indonesia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Indonesia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Indonesia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Critical Pertussis in a Young Infant Requiring Mechanical Ventilation, Heda Melinda Nataprawira, Dadang Hudaya Somasetia, Sri Sudarwati, Minerva Kadir, and Nanan Sekarwana
Case Reports in Emergency Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 125043, 3 pages
- Numerical Study of Flutter of a Two-Dimensional Aeroelastic System, Riccy Kurniawan
ISRN Mechanical Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 127123, 4 pages
- Convolution Theorems for Quaternion Fourier Transform: Properties and Applications, Mawardi Bahri, Ryuichi Ashino, and Rémi Vaillancourt
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 162769, 10 pages
- The Need for Laparoscopic Ovarian Transposition in Young Patients with Cervical Cancer Undergoing Radiotherapy, Hariyono Winarto, Eva Febia, Gatot Purwoto, and Laila Nuranna
International Journal of Reproductive Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 173568, 6 pages
- Acinetobacter baumannii: Role in Blood Stream Infection in Neonatal Unit, Dr. Cipto Mangunkusumo Hospital, Jakarta, Indonesia, Enty Tjoa, Lucky Hartati Moehario, Andriansjah Rukmana, and Rinawati Rohsiswatmo
International Journal of Microbiology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 180763, 6 pages
- Performance Comparison of α- and β-Amylases on Chitosan Hydrolysis, Nur Rokhati, Prita Widjajanti, Bambang Pramudono, and Heru Susanto
ISRN Chemical Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 186159, 5 pages
- Diphallia with Associated Anomalies: A Case Report and Literature Review, Pande Made Wisnu Tirtayasa, Robertus Bebet Prasetyo, and Arry Rodjani
Case Reports in Urology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 192960, 4 pages
- Magnetic Behavior of Natural Fe2O3 from Lhoong Iron Ore Mining Area, Aceh Province, Indonesia, Adi Rahwanto, Mustanir Yahya, and Zulkarnain Jalil
Journal of Mining
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 212803, 4 pages
- Adsorptive Separation Studies of
-Carotene from Methyl Ester Using Mesoporous Carbon Coated Monolith, M. Muhammad, Moonis Ali Khan, and T. S. Y. Choong
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 235836, 6 pages
- Dynamic Modeling of Reversible Methanolysis of Jatropha curcas Oil to Biodiesel, Azhari M. Syam, Hamidah A. Hamid, Robiah Yunus, and Umer Rashid
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 268385, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Indonesia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Indonesia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Indonesia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.