This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Indonesia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Indonesia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Indonesia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Improvement of Biogas Production from Orange Peel Waste by Leaching of Limonene, Rachma Wikandari, Huong Nguyen, Ria Millati, Claes Niklasson, and Mohammad J. Taherzadeh
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 494182, 6 pages
- A Novel Psychovisual Threshold on Large DCT for Image Compression, Nur Azman Abu and Ferda Ernawan
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 821497, 11 pages
- Papillary Carcinoma Occurrence in a Thyroglossal Duct Cyst with Synchronous Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma without Cervical Lymph Node Metastasis: Two-Cases Report, F. B. Sobri, M. Ramli, U. N. Sari, M. Umar, and D. K. Mudrick
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 872054, 5 pages
- Using Community Informants to Estimate Maternal Mortality in a Rural District in Pakistan: A Feasibility Study, Ali Mohammad Mir, Mohammad Saleem Shaikh, Siti Nurul Qomariyah, Gul Rashida, Mumraiz Khan, and Irfan Masood
Journal of Pregnancy
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 267923, 8 pages
- Simple Model for Simulating Characteristics of River Flow Velocity in Large Scale, Husin Alatas, Dyo D. Prayuda, Achmad Syafiuddin, May Parlindungan, Nurjaman O. Suhendra, and Hidayat Pawitan
International Journal of Geophysics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 520893, 8 pages
- Antioxidant and Antibacterial Assays on Polygonum minus Extracts: Different Extraction Methods, Norsyamimi Hassim, Masturah Markom, Nurina Anuar, Kurnia Harlina Dewi, Syarul Nataqain Baharum, and Normah Mohd Noor
International Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 826709, 10 pages
- Experimental Study of Hysteretic Steel Damper for Energy Dissipation Capacity, Daniel R. Teruna, Taksiah A. Majid, and Bambang Budiono
Advances in Civil Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 631726, 12 pages
- Exceptional Complex Chromosomal Rearrangements in Three Generations, Hannie Kartapradja, Nanis Sacharina Marzuki, Mark D. Pertile, David Francis, Lita Putri Suciati, Helena Woro Anggaratri, Debby Dwi Ambarwati, Firman Prathama Idris, Harry Lesmana, Hidayat Trimarsanto, Chrysantine Paramayuda, and Alida Roswita Harahap
Case Reports in Genetics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 321014, 5 pages
- Elephant (Elephas maximus) Health and Management in Asia: Variations in Veterinary Perspectives, David Miller, Bradford Jackson, Heidi S. Riddle, Christopher Stremme, Dennis Schmitt, and Thaddeus Miller
Veterinary Medicine International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 614690, 19 pages
- Prospect of Stem Cell Conditioned Medium in Regenerative Medicine, Jeanne Adiwinata Pawitan
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 965849, 14 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Indonesia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Indonesia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Indonesia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.