This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Ireland published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Ireland, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Ireland that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Therapeutic Decision Making in Acute Stroke due to Carotid Artery Dissection: A Potential Role for Percutaneous Vascular Intervention following Intravenous Thrombolysis, J. B. Lewis, Á. Merwick, R. Ó. Laoide, A. O'Hare, and C. McGuigan
Case Reports in Vascular Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 121696, 3 pages
- Visual Performance in Patients with Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration Undergoing Treatment with Intravitreal Ranibizumab, Sarah Sabour-Pickett, James Loughman, John M. Nolan, Jim Stack,
Konrad Pesudovs, Katherine A. Meagher, and Stephen Beatty
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 268438, 7 pages
- Effect of Cassava Flour Characteristics on Properties of Cassava-Wheat-Maize Composite Bread Types, Maria Eduardo, Ulf Svanberg, Jorge Oliveira, and Lilia Ahrné
International Journal of Food Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 305407, 10 pages
- Performance and Trends in Millimetre-Wave CMOS Oscillators for Emerging Wireless Applications, Marius Voicu, Domenico Pepe, and Domenico Zito
International Journal of Microwave Science and Technology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 312618, 6 pages
- Clinical Applications of High Resolution In-Vivo Retinal Imaging, Stacey S. Choi, Ann E. Elsner, Robert J. Zawadzki, and Brian Vohnsen
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 312974, 2 pages
- Revision Arthroplasty in the Haemophiliac Patient, A. P. Molloy, B. J. O'Neill, L. Molloy, B. White, H. Smyth, and T. Mc. Carthy
Case Reports in Orthopedics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 348080, 3 pages
- Human Polyomavirus Reactivation: Disease Pathogenesis and Treatment Approaches, Cillian F. De Gascun and Michael J. Carr
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 373579, 27 pages
- Postoperative Complications following Nodal Dissection and Their Association with Melanoma Recurrence, Abubakr Ahmed, Gaitri Sadadcharam, Felicity Huisma, Katrina Fogarty,
Muhammad Mushtaque, Azher Shafiq, and Paul Redmond
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 382138, 6 pages
- The Dysarthria Impact Profile: A Preliminary French Experience with Parkinson’s Disease, Alban Letanneux, Margaret Walshe, François Viallet, and Serge Pinto
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 403680, 6 pages
- Primary Health Care: Comparing Public Health Nursing Models in Ireland and Norway, Anne Clancy, Patricia Leahy-Warren, Mary Rose Day, and Helen Mulcahy
Nursing Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 426107, 9 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Ireland who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ireland who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ireland who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.