This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Ireland published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Ireland, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Ireland that are published in Hindawi journals.
- The Effect of Community Exercise Interventions for People with MS Who Use Bilateral Support for Gait, Neasa Hogan, Maria Kehoe, Aidan Larkin, and Susan Coote
Multiple Sclerosis International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 109142, 8 pages
- Prothrombin Complex Concentrate for Rapid Reversal of Warfarin Anticoagulation to Allow Neuraxial Blockade, Conor Skerritt and Stephen Mannion
Case Reports in Anesthesiology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 126864, 3 pages
- A Cloud-Based X73 Ubiquitous Mobile Healthcare System: Design and Implementation, Zhanlin Ji, Ivan Ganchev, Máirtín O’Droma, Xin Zhang, and Xueji Zhang
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 145803, 14 pages
- Secondary Hemophagocytic Syndrome Associated with Richter’s Transformation in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Nura El-Haj, Wilson I. Gonsalves, Vinay Gupta, Jacob P. Smeltzer, Sameer A. Parikh, Preet P. Singh, and Naseema Gangat
Case Reports in Hematology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 287479, 4 pages
- Stochastic Permanence, Stationary Distribution and Extinction of a Single-Species Nonlinear Diffusion System with Random Perturbation, Li Zu, Daqing Jiang, and Donal O’Regan
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 320460, 14 pages
- Unique Characteristics of the Pyrrolysine System in the 7th Order of Methanogens: Implications for the Evolution of a Genetic Code Expansion Cassette, Guillaume Borrel, Nadia Gaci, Pierre Peyret, Paul W. O'Toole, Simonetta Gribaldo, and Jean-François Brugère
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 374146, 11 pages
- Study of Linearity and Power Consumption Requirements of CMOS Low Noise Amplifiers in Context of LTE Systems and Beyond, Grzegorz Szczepkowski and Ronan Farrell
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 391240, 11 pages
- Comparative Analyses of Phase Noise in 28 nm CMOS LC Oscillator Circuit Topologies: Hartley, Colpitts, and Common-Source Cross-Coupled Differential Pair, Ilias Chlis, Domenico Pepe, and Domenico Zito
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 421321, 13 pages
- Comparison of Semi-Automated and Manual Measurements of Carotid Intima-Media Thickening, Oscar Mac Ananey, Greg Mellotte, and Vincent Maher
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 531389, 4 pages
- Understanding Contributor to Developer Turnover Patterns in OSS Projects: A Case Study of Apache Projects, Aftab Iqbal
ISRN Software Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 535724, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Ireland who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ireland who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ireland who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.