This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Ireland published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Ireland, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Ireland that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Physiological Impact of Abnormal Lipoxin A4 Production on Cystic Fibrosis Airway Epithelium and Therapeutic Potential, Gerard Higgins, Fiona Ringholz, Paul Buchanan, Paul McNally, and Valérie Urbach
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 781087, 10 pages
- Metabolomic Profiling in Perinatal Asphyxia: A Promising New Field, Niamh M. Denihan, Geraldine B. Boylan, and Deirdre M. Murray
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 254076, 9 pages
- Modelling the Effect of SPION Size in a Stent Assisted Magnetic Drug Targeting System with Interparticle Interactions, Adil Mardinoglu and P. J. Cregg
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 618658, 7 pages
- Somatostatin Analogs in the Medical Management of Occult Bleeding of the Lower Digestive Tract, Julie Martin-Grace and Gianluca Tamagno
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 702921, 5 pages
- Aggressive Behaviour of Metastatic Melanoma in a Patient with Neurofibromatosis Type 1, Robert W. Foley, Robert M. Maweni, Aurelie Fabre, and David G. Healy
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 431943, 4 pages
- Recent Trends in Boundary Value Problems 2014, Bashir Ahmad, Juan J. Nieto, Donal O’Regan, and Agacik Zafer
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 261754, 1 page
- A Review of Indirect Bridge Monitoring Using Passing Vehicles, Abdollah Malekjafarian, Patrick J. McGetrick, and Eugene J. OBrien
Shock and Vibration
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 286139, 16 pages
- Proteases and Protease Inhibitors of Urinary Extracellular Vesicles in Diabetic Nephropathy, Luca Musante, Dorota Tataruch, Dongfeng Gu, Xinyu Liu, Carol Forsblom, Per-Henrik Groop, and Harry Holthofer
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 289734, 14 pages
- Laryngeal Preservation in Managing Advanced Tracheal Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma, Thavakumar Subramaniam, Paul Lennon, John Kinsella, and James Paul O’Neill
Case Reports in Otolaryngology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 404586, 4 pages
- Generalized Well-Posedness for Symmetric Vector Quasi-Equilibrium Problems, Wei-bing Zhang, Nan-jing Huang, and Donal O’Regan
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 108357, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Ireland who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ireland who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ireland who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.