This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Ireland published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Ireland, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Ireland that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Therapeutic Decision Making in Acute Stroke due to Carotid Artery Dissection: A Potential Role for Percutaneous Vascular Intervention following Intravenous Thrombolysis, J. B. Lewis, Á. Merwick, R. Ó. Laoide, A. O'Hare, and C. McGuigan
Case Reports in Vascular Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 121696, 3 pages
- Castleman Disease: An Unexpected Cause of a Solitary Pleural Mass, Fiachra Moloney, Maria Twomey, John Hinchion, and Michael Maher
Case Reports in Radiology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 130515, 3 pages
- Use of PCR-DGGE Based Molecular Methods to Analyse Microbial Community Diversity and Stability during the Thermophilic Stages of an ATAD Wastewater Sludge Treatment Process as an Aid to Performance Monitoring, Anna V. Piterina and J. Tony Pembroke
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 162645, 13 pages
- Characterising Cytokine Gene Expression Signatures in Patients with Severe Sepsis, Robert Grealy, Mary White, Patrick Stordeur, Dermot Kelleher, Derek G. Doherty, Ross McManus, and Thomas Ryan
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 164246, 8 pages
- Bioactive Natural Products, A. Hamid A. Hadi, Mehmet Emin Duru, and Ana B. Martin-Diana
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 208507, 1 page
- Thermoelectric Energy Harvesting for Building Energy Management Wireless Sensor Networks, Wensi Wang, Victor Cionca, Ningning Wang, Mike Hayes, Brendan O'Flynn, and Cian O'Mathuna
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 232438, 14 pages
- Order Batching in Warehouses by Minimizing Total Tardiness: A Hybrid Approach of Weighted Association Rule Mining and Genetic Algorithms, Amir Hossein Azadnia, Shahrooz Taheri, Pezhman Ghadimi, Muhamad Zameri Mat Saman, and Kuan Yew Wong
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 246578, 13 pages
- Visual Performance in Patients with Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration Undergoing Treatment with Intravitreal Ranibizumab, Sarah Sabour-Pickett, James Loughman, John M. Nolan, Jim Stack,
Konrad Pesudovs, Katherine A. Meagher, and Stephen Beatty
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 268438, 7 pages
- Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of 2-Hydroxy-3-[(2-aryloxyethyl)amino]propyl 4-[(Alkoxycarbonyl)amino]benzoates, Jan Tengler, Iva Kapustíková, Matúš Peško, Rodney Govender, Stanislava Keltošová, Petr Mokrý, Peter Kollár, Jim O'Mahony, Aidan Coffey, Katarína Král'ová, and Josef Jampílek
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 274570, 13 pages
- Profiling of Phytochemicals in Tissues from Sclerocarya birrea by HPLC-MS and Their Link with Antioxidant Activity, Daniela Russo, Owen Kenny, Thomas J. Smyth, Luigi Milella, Mohammad B. Hossain, Moussoukhoye Sissokho Diop, Dilip K. Rai, and Nigel P. Brunton
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 283462, 11 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Ireland who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ireland who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ireland who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.