This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Ireland published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Ireland, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Ireland that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Metabolomic Profiling in Perinatal Asphyxia: A Promising New Field, Niamh M. Denihan, Geraldine B. Boylan, and Deirdre M. Murray
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 254076, 9 pages
- Modelling the Effect of SPION Size in a Stent Assisted Magnetic Drug Targeting System with Interparticle Interactions, Adil Mardinoglu and P. J. Cregg
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 618658, 7 pages
- Recent Trends in Boundary Value Problems 2014, Bashir Ahmad, Juan J. Nieto, Donal O’Regan, and Agacik Zafer
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 261754, 1 page
- Generalized Well-Posedness for Symmetric Vector Quasi-Equilibrium Problems, Wei-bing Zhang, Nan-jing Huang, and Donal O’Regan
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 108357, 10 pages
- Lower Leg Compartment Syndrome after Appendicectomy, Shane C. O’Neill, Darren F. Lui, Colm Murphy, and Patrick J. Kiely
Case Reports in Orthopedics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 585986, 3 pages
- Perforated Closed-Loop Obstruction Secondary to Gallstone Ileus of the Transverse Colon: A Rare Entity, S. P. Carr, F. T. MacNamara, K. M. Muhammed, E. Boyle, S. M. McHugh, P. Naughton, and A. Leahy
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 691713, 4 pages
- Awareness and Uptake of Family Screening in Patients Diagnosed with Colorectal Cancer at a Young Age, Niamh M. Hogan, Marion Hanley, Aisling M. Hogan, Margaret Sheehan, Oliver J. McAnena, Mark P. Regan, Michael J. Kerin, and Myles R. Joyce
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 194931, 4 pages
- Emergent Unilateral Renal Artery Stenting for Treatment of Flash Pulmonary Edema: Fact or Fiction?, Asaad Akbar Khan and Eugene Patrick McFadden
Case Reports in Cardiology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 659306, 4 pages
- Corrigendum to “Unique Characteristics of the Pyrrolysine System in the 7th Order of Methanogens: Implications for the Evolution of a Genetic Code Expansion Cassette”, Guillaume Borrel, Nadia Gaci, Pierre Peyret, Paul W. O’Toole, Simonetta Gribaldo, and Jean-François Brugère
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 941836, 2 pages
- Fiber-Optic Temperature and Pressure Sensors Applied to Radiofrequency Thermal Ablation in Liver Phantom: Methodology and Experimental Measurements, Daniele Tosi, Edoardo Gino Macchi, and Alfredo Cigada
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 909012, 22 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Ireland who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ireland who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ireland who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.