Islamic Republic of Iran
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Islamic Republic of Iran published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Islamic Republic of Iran, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Islamic Republic of Iran that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Existence and Convergence Theorems of Best Proximity Points, Moosa Gabeleh and Naseer Shahzad
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 101439, 6 pages
- Impacts of Normal Aging on Different Working Memory Tasks: Implications from an fMRI Study, Mohammad Fakhri, Hajir Sikaroodi, Farid Maleki, Hossein Ghanaati, and Mohammad Ali Oghabian
Volume 27 (2013), Issue 3, Pages 235-244
- Photodegradation of Methyl Green by Nickel-Dimethylglyoxime/ZSM-5 Zeolite as a Heterogeneous Catalyst, Alireza Nezamzadeh-Ejhieh and Zahra Shams-Ghahfarokhi
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 104093, 11 pages
- Serum Levels of Asymmetric Dimethylarginine, Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor, and Nitric Oxide Metabolite Levels in Preeclampsia Patients, Marjan Noorbakhsh, Maryam Kianpour, and Mehdi Nematbakhsh
ISRN Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 104213, 5 pages
- CFD Modeling of Particulates Erosive Effect on a Commercial Scale Pipeline Bend, Vahid Abdolkarimi and Rasool Mohammadikhah
ISRN Chemical Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 105912, 10 pages
- Dark Energy Constraints on Red-Shift-Based Gravity, Setareh Dabbaghchian and Reza Saffari
ISRN Astronomy and Astrophysics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 107325, 8 pages
- Evaluating of Life Quality in Patients with Acne Vulgaris Using Generic and Specific Questionnaires, Reza Ghaderi, Alireza Saadatjoo, and Faezeh Ghaderi
Dermatology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 108624, 6 pages
- A Comparative Histopathology, Serology and Molecular Study, on Experimental Ocular Toxocariasis by Toxocara cati in Mongolian Gerbils and Wistar Rats, Mohammad Zibaei, Seyed Mahmoud Sadjjadi, Mehdi Karamian, Shoji Uga, Ahmad Oryan, and Seyed Hamidreza Jahadi-Hosseini
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 109580, 5 pages
- Ancestral Dynamic Voting Algorithm for Mutual Exclusion in Partitioned Distributed Systems, Faraneh Zarafshan, Abbas Karimi, S. A. R. Al-Haddad, M. Iqbal Saripan, and Shamala Subramaniam
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 120308, 15 pages
- A Comparative Study on the Interaction of Sulfonamide and Nanosulfonamide with Human Serum Albumin, G. Rezaei Behbehani, Moayed Hossaini Sadr, H. Nabipur, and L. Barzegar
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 120480, 4 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Islamic Republic of Iran who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Islamic Republic of Iran who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Islamic Republic of Iran who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.