Islamic Republic of Iran
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Islamic Republic of Iran published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Islamic Republic of Iran, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Islamic Republic of Iran that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Seminormal Structure and Fixed Points of Cyclic Relatively Nonexpansive Mappings, Moosa Gabeleh and Naseer Shahzad
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 123613, 8 pages
- KE and EE Genotypes of ICAM-1 Gene K469E Polymorphism Is Associated with Severe Preeclampsia, Ehsan Tabatabai, Saeedeh Salimi, Milad Mohammadoo-khorasani, Minoo Yaghmaei, Mojgan Mokhtari, Farzaneh Farajian Mashhadi, and Anoosh Naghavi
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 124941, 5 pages
- Properties of the Band Gaps in 1D Ternary Lossy Photonic Crystal Containing Double-Negative Materials, Alireza Aghajamali, Maryam Akbarimoosavi, and Mahmood Barati
Advances in Optical Technologies
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 129568, 7 pages
- Occurrence of Methicillin Resistant and Enterotoxigenic
Staphylococcus aureus in Traditional Cheeses in the North West of Iran, Dariush Shanehbandi, Behzad Baradaran, Saeed Sadigh-Eteghad, and Habib Zarredar
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 129580, 5 pages
- On Best Proximity Point Theorems without Ordering, A. P. Farajzadeh, S. Plubtieng, and K. Ungchittrakool
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 130439, 5 pages
- Teratogenic Effects of Coadministration of Fluoxetine and Olanzapine on Rat Fetuses, Azam Bakhtiarian, Nasrin Takzare, Mehdi Sheykhi, Narges Sistany, Farahnaz Jazaeri, Mario Giorgi, and Vahid Nikoui
Advances in Pharmacological Sciences
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 132034, 6 pages
- Fatigue Durability Analysis of Collecting Rapping System in Electrostatic Precipitators under Impact Loading, Ali Akbar Lotfi Neyestanak, Saeed Adib Nazari, Ali Imam, and Cyrus Aghanajafi
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 136059, 9 pages
- Kinetostatic Analysis of Passively Adaptive Robotic Finger with Distributed Compliance, Dalibor Petković, Javed Iqbal, Shahaboddin Shamshirband, Abdullah Gani, Nenad D. Pavlović, and Miss Laiha Mat Kiah
Advances in Mechanical Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 145648, 13 pages
- Bezier Curves for Solving Fredholm Integral Equations of the Second Kind, F. Ghomanjani, M. H. Farahi, and A. Kılıçman
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 147497, 6 pages
- Embryonal Rhabdomyosarcoma of Upper Lid in 15-Year-Old Patient, Mohammad Sharifi
Case Reports in Ophthalmological Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 157053, 4 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Islamic Republic of Iran who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Islamic Republic of Iran who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Islamic Republic of Iran who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.