This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Jordan published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Jordan, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Jordan that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Multiple Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System with Automatic Features Extraction Algorithm for Cervical Cancer Recognition, Mohammad Subhi Al-batah, Nor Ashidi Mat Isa, Mohammad Fadel Klaib, and Mohammed Azmi Al-Betar
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 181245, 12 pages
- The Psychosocial Experience of Adolescents with Haematological Malignancies in Jordan: An Interpretive Phenomenological Analysis Study, Omar Al Omari and Dianne Wynaden
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 274036, 7 pages
- Optimization Solution of Troesch’s and Bratu’s Problems of Ordinary Type Using Novel Continuous Genetic Algorithm, Zaer Abo-Hammour, Omar Abu Arqub, Shaher Momani, and Nabil Shawagfeh
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 401696, 15 pages
- Primary Synovial Sarcomas of the Mediastinum: A Systematic Review and Pooled Analysis of the Published Literature, Samer Salah and Ahmed Salem
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 412527, 7 pages
- Heritage Multimedia and Children Edutainment: Assessment and Recommendations, Naif A. Haddad
Advances in Multimedia
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 579182, 13 pages
- Volumetric Properties of Aqueous Solutions of Ethylene Glycols in the Temperature Range of 293.15–318.15 K, Omer El-Amin Ahmed Adam, Ammar Hani Al-Dujaili, and Akl M. Awwad
ISRN Physical Chemistry
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 639813, 10 pages
- Influence of Cooling Rate on Microsegregation Behavior of Magnesium Alloys, Md. Imran Khan, Ahmad O. Mostafa, Mohammad Aljarrah, Elhachmi Essadiqi, and Mamoun Medraj
Journal of Materials
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 657647, 18 pages
- A Few Complex Equations Constituted by an Operator Consisting of Fractional Calculus and Their Consequences, Hüseyin Irmak and Basem Aref Frasin
Chinese Journal of Mathematics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 718389, 4 pages
- Methods of EEG Signal Features Extraction Using Linear Analysis in Frequency and Time-Frequency Domains, Amjed S. Al-Fahoum and Ausilah A. Al-Fraihat
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 730218, 7 pages
- Optimization of Natural Frequencies and Sound Power of Beams Using Functionally Graded Material, Nabeel T. Alshabatat and Koorosh Naghshineh
Advances in Acoustics and Vibration
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 752361, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Jordan who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Jordan who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Jordan who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.