This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Jordan published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Jordan, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Jordan that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Molecular Diagnosis and Identification of Leishmania Species in Jordan from Saved Dry Samples, Nawal Hijjawi, Kalil A. Kanani, Malak Rasheed, Manar Atoum, Mona Abdel-Dayem, and Mohammad R. Irhimeh
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6871739, 7 pages
- An ANN-GA Framework for Optimal Engine Modeling, Khaldoun K. Tahboub, Mahmoud Barghash, Mazen Arafeh, and Osama Ghazal
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6180758, 8 pages
- A Self-Learning MAC Protocol for Energy Harvesting and Spectrum Access in Cognitive Radio Sensor Networks, Mohammed Hawa, Khalid A. Darabkh, Raed Al-Zubi, and Ghazi Al-Sukkar
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9604526, 18 pages
- Inspection and Numerical Analysis of an Ottoman Railway Bridge in Jordan, Amin H. Almasri and Qusai Fandi Al-Waked
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9039483, 7 pages
- Novel Palladium(II) and Platinum(II) Complexes with a Fluoropiperazinyl Based Ligand Exhibiting High Cytotoxicity and Anticancer Activity In Vitro, Kayed A. Abu-Safieh, Adnan S. Abu-Surrah, Hani D. Tabba, Huda A. AlMasri, Randa M. Bawadi, Fadila M. Boudjelal, and Lubna H. Tahtamouni
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7508724, 7 pages
- Pectoralis Minor Syndrome: Case Presentation and Review of the Literature, Mohammed Abdallah, Mohammad Rachad Wehbe, Elias Elias, Muhammad Aghiad Kutoubi, and Roger Sfeir
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8456064, 3 pages
- Fatty Acids Analysis, Antioxidant and Biological Activity of Fixed Oil of Annona muricata L. Seeds, Zaha A. Elagbar, Rajashri R. Naik, Ashok K. Shakya, and Sanaa K. Bardaweel
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6948098, 6 pages
- Nationality, Gender, Age, and Body Mass Index Influences on Vitamin D Concentration among Elderly Patients and Young Iraqi and Jordanian in Jordan, Hanan Al-Horani, Wael Abu Dayyih, Eyad Mallah, Mohammed Hamad, Mohammad Mima, Riad Awad, and Tawfiq Arafat
Biochemistry Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8920503, 8 pages
- Simulations of Magnetohemodynamics in Stenosed Arteries in Diabetic or Anemic Models, Aiman Alshare and Bourhan Tashtoush
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8123930, 13 pages
- Design of Normal Concrete Mixtures Using Workability-Dispersion-Cohesion Method, Hisham Qasrawi
Advances in Civil Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1035946, 11 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Jordan who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Jordan who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Jordan who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.