This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Kenya published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Kenya, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Kenya that are published in Hindawi journals.
- How to Develop an Electronic Clinical Endometriosis Research File Integrated in Clinical Practice, A. Vanhie, A. Fassbender, D. O, C. Tomassetti, C. Meuleman, K. Peeraer, S. Debrock, and Th. D’Hooghe
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 460925, 7 pages
- Update on Biomarkers for the Detection of Endometriosis, Amelie Fassbender, Richard O. Burney, Dorien F. O, Thomas D’Hooghe, and Linda Giudice
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 130854, 14 pages
- Simulation of Cavitation Water Flows, Piroz Zamankhan
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 872573, 16 pages
- Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Activities of Kenyan Leafy Green Vegetables, Wild Fruits, and Medicinal Plants with Potential Relevance for Kwashiorkor, H. R. Tufts, C. S. Harris, Z. N. Bukania, and T. Johns
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 807158, 9 pages
- Conservative Management of an Iatrogenic Esophageal Tear in Kenya, Peter Waweru and David Mwaniki
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 102540, 3 pages
- Rainfall Variability, Drought Characterization, and Efficacy of Rainfall Data Reconstruction: Case of Eastern Kenya, M. Oscar Kisaka, M. Mucheru-Muna, F. K. Ngetich, J. N. Mugwe, D. Mugendi, and F. Mairura
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 380404, 16 pages
- Comparison of Fuzzy AHP and Fuzzy TOPSIS for Road Pavement Maintenance Prioritization: Methodological Exposition and Case Study, Yashon O. Ouma, J. Opudo, and S. Nyambenya
Advances in Civil Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 140189, 17 pages
- Factors That Influence Technical Efficiency of Sorghum Production: A Case of Small Holder Sorghum Producers in Lower Eastern Kenya, Evaline Chepng’etich, Sospeter Onchoke Nyamwaro, Eric Kiprotich Bett, and Kwena Kizito
Advances in Agriculture
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 861919, 11 pages
- Mortality Decline in Kenya: A Reexamination of Recent Under-Five Mortality Estimate, George Odwe, Anne Khasakhala, Titus Agwanda, Andrew Imbwaga, and Zena Lyaga
International Journal of Population Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 296437, 8 pages
- Factors Associated with Uncontrolled Hypertension among Renal Transplant Recipients Attending Nephrology Clinics in Nairobi, Kenya, Mary N. Kubo, Joshua K. Kayima, Anthony J. Were, Seth O. McLigeyo, and Elijah N. Ogola
Journal of Transplantation
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 746563, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Kenya who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Kenya who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Kenya who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.