This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Kenya published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Kenya, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Kenya that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Endogenous Generation of Singlet Oxygen and Ozone in Human and Animal Tissues: Mechanisms, Biological Significance, and Influence of Dietary Components, Arnold N. Onyango
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2398573, 22 pages
- Tsetse Flies (Glossina) as Vectors of Human African Trypanosomiasis: A Review, Florence Njeri Wamwiri and Robert Emojong Changasi
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6201350, 8 pages
- Traditional Therapies Used to Manage Diabetes and Related Complications in Mauritius: A Comparative Ethnoreligious Study, M. Fawzi Mahomoodally, A. Mootoosamy, and S. Wambugu
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4523828, 25 pages
- Upscaling Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Symbiosis and Related Agroecosystems Services in Smallholder Farming Systems, Marjorie Bonareri Oruru and Ezekiel Mugendi Njeru
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4376240, 12 pages
- FPIES: Reviewing the Management of Food Protein-Induced Enterocolitis Syndrome, Neha Khanna and Kirtika Patel
Case Reports in Pediatrics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1621827, 5 pages
- Treatment Buddies Improve Clinic Attendance among Women but Not Men on Antiretroviral Therapy in the Nyanza Region of Kenya, Charles Kibaara, Cinthia Blat, Jayne Lewis-Kulzer, Starley Shade, Patrick Mbullo, Craig R. Cohen, and Elizabeth A. Bukusi
AIDS Research and Treatment
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9124541, 9 pages
- The Impact and Successes of a Paediatric Endocrinology Fellowship Program in Africa, Gordon Otieno Odundo, Thomas Ngwiri, Olivia Otuoma, Paul Laigong, Renson Mukhwana, Mary Slessor Limbe, and Nadia Musimbi Chanzu
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1560248, 6 pages
- Role of Forest Resources to Local Livelihoods: The Case of East Mau Forest Ecosystem, Kenya, D. K. Langat, E. K. Maranga, A. A. Aboud, and J. K. Cheboiwo
International Journal of Forestry Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4537354, 10 pages
- Repeated Exposure to Dissection Does Not Influence Students’ Attitudes towards Human Body Donation for Anatomy Teaching, Philip Maseghe Mwachaka, Pamela Mandela, and Hassan Saidi
Anatomy Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9251049, 5 pages
- Male Involvement in Maternal Health Planning Key to Utilization of Skilled Birth Services in Malindi Subcounty, Kenya, Lilian Nyamusi Nyandieka, Mercy Karimi Njeru, Zipporah Ng’ang’a, Elizabeth Echoka, and Yeri Kombe
Advances in Public Health
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5608198, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Kenya who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Kenya who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Kenya who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.