This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Kenya published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Kenya, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Kenya that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Development and Remodeling of the Vertebrate Blood-Gas Barrier, Andrew Makanya, Aikaterini Anagnostopoulou, and Valentin Djonov
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 101597, 15 pages
- Stochastic Model for In-Host HIV Dynamics with Therapeutic Intervention, Waema R. Mbogo, Livingstone S. Luboobi, and John W. Odhiambo
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 103708, 11 pages
- Multiple Intracranial Meningiomas: A Review of the Literature and a Case Report, F. Koech, J. Orege, F. Ndiangui, B. Macharia, and N. Mbaruku
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 131962, 4 pages
- The Relation between Aerobic Fitness, Muscular Fitness, and Obesity in Children from Three Countries at Different Stages of the Physical Activity Transition, M. Héroux, V. Onywera, M. S. Tremblay, K. B. Adamo, J. Lopez Taylor, E. Jáuregui Ulloa, and I. Janssen
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 134835, 10 pages
- Impact of Nitrogen Fertilizer Applications on Surface Water Nitrate Levels within a Kenyan Tea Plantation, J. K. Maghanga, J. L. Kituyi, P. O. Kisinyo, and W. K. Ng’etich
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 196516, 4 pages
- Retrospective Review of Patients Operated on with Bilateral Cleft Lip through Surgical Outreaches in Kenya, F. W. Nangole and S. O. Khainga
ISRN Plastic Surgery
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 268094, 4 pages
- IL-6 is Upregulated in Late-Stage Disease in Monkeys Experimentally Infected with Trypanosoma brucei rhodesiense, Dawn Nyawira Maranga, John Maina Kagira, Christopher Kariuki Kinyanjui, Simon Muturi Karanja, Naomi Wangari Maina, and Maina Ngotho
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 320509, 6 pages
- Risk Factors for Hearing Loss in Children following Bacterial Meningitis in a Tertiary Referral Hospital, Benson Wahome Karanja, Herbert Ouma Oburra, Peter Masinde, and Dalton Wamalwa
International Journal of Otolaryngology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 354725, 9 pages
- Thryroid Hormones and Hematological Indices Levels in Thyroid Disorders Patients at Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital, Western Kenya, M. A. Iddah, B. N. Macharia, A. G. Ng’wena, A. Keter, and A. V. O. Ofulla
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 385940, 6 pages
- Expanding Access to Malaria Diagnosis through Retail Shops in Western Kenya: What Do Shop Workers Think?, Andria Rusk, Catherine Goodman, Violet Naanyu, Beatrice Koech, Andrew Obala, and Wendy Prudhomme O'Meara
Malaria Research and Treatment
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 398143, 9 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Kenya who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Kenya who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Kenya who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.