This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Morocco published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Morocco, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Morocco that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Risk Factors and Scoring System for Predicting Bacterial Resistance to Cefepime as Used Empirically in Haematology Wards, Hicham El Maaroufi, Agathe Goubard, Rabah Redjoul, Patrick Legrand, Cécile Pautas, Mohamed Mikdame, Kamal Doghmi, Andréa Toma, Sébastien Maury, Michael Schwarzinger, and Catherine Cordonnier
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 945769, 8 pages
- Joint Optimization Approach of Maintenance and Production Planning for a Multiple-Product Manufacturing System, Lahcen Mifdal, Zied Hajej, and Sofiene Dellagi
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 769723, 17 pages
- The Safety of Herbal Medicine: From Prejudice to Evidence, Junhua Zhang, Igho J. Onakpoya, Paul Posadzki, and Mohamed Eddouks
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 316706, 3 pages
- DFT Study of Polythiophene Energy Band Gap and Substitution
Effects, Si. Mohamed Bouzzine, Guillermo Salgado-Morán, Mohamed Hamidi, Mohammed Bouachrine, Alison Geraldo Pacheco, and Daniel Glossman-Mitnik
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 296386, 12 pages
- Synthesis and Antibacterial Activity of New Spiro[thiadiazoline-(pyrazolo[3,4-d]pyrimidine)] Derivatives, Mohammed El Fal, Youssef Ramli, Abdelfettah Zerzouf, Ahmed Talbaoui, Youssef Bakri, and El Mokhtar Essassi
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 982404, 6 pages
- Elaboration of Nanoparticles Containing Indomethacin: Argan Oil for Transdermal Local and Cosmetic Application, Waisudin Badri, Karim Miladi, Rkia Eddabra, Hatem Fessi, and Abdelhamid Elaissari
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 935439, 9 pages
- Resistance to and Accumulation of Heavy Metals by Actinobacteria Isolated from Abandoned Mining Areas, Soraia El Baz, Mohamed Baz, Mustapha Barakate, Lahcen Hassani, Abdelhay El Gharmali, and Boujamâa Imziln
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 761834, 14 pages
- Fixed Point Theorems with Applications to the Solvability of Operator Equations and Inclusions on Function Spaces, Nawab Hussain, Jesus Garcia-Falset, Mohamed-Aziz Taoudi, and Calogero Vetro
Journal of Function Spaces
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 415950, 1 page
- Relevance of Toxicity Assessment in Wastewater Treatments: Case Study—Four Fenton Processes Applied to the Mineralization of C.I. Acid Red 14, Rajaa Idel-aouad, Manuel Valiente, Carmen Gutiérrez-Bouzán, Mercè Vilaseca, Abdlrani Yaacoubi, Boumediene Tanouti, and Montserrat López-Mesas
Journal of Analytical Methods in Chemistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 945489, 7 pages
- BRCA Genetic Screening in Middle Eastern and North African: Mutational Spectrum and Founder BRCA1 Mutation (c.798_799delTT) in North African, Abdelilah Laraqui, Nancy Uhrhammer, Hicham EL Rhaffouli, Yassine Sekhsokh, Idriss Lahlou-Amine, Tahar Bajjou, Farida Hilali, Jamila El Baghdadi, Abderrahmane Al Bouzidi, Youssef Bakri, Said Amzazi, and Yves-Jean Bignon
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 194293, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Morocco who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Morocco who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Morocco who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.