This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Morocco published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Morocco, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Morocco that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Psychometric Properties of a Moroccan Version of the Summary of Diabetes Self-Care Activities Measure, Latifa Adarmouch, Majda Sebbani, Abdelhadi Elyacoubi, and Mohamed Amine
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5479216, 6 pages
- A Dual-Band Antenna for RF Energy Harvesting Systems in Wireless Sensor Networks, A. Bakkali, J. Pelegri-Sebastia, T. Sogorb, V. Llario, and A. Bou-Escriva
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5725836, 8 pages
- A Comparative Study of Target Tracking Approaches in Wireless Sensor Networks, Asmaa Ez-Zaidi and Said Rakrak
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3270659, 11 pages
- Trace Attack against Biometric Mobile Applications, Sanaa Ghouzali, Maryam Lafkih, Wadood Abdul, Mounia Mikram, Mohammed El Haziti, and Driss Aboutajdine
Mobile Information Systems
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2065948, 15 pages
- Extraction of Oleic Acid from Moroccan Olive Mill Wastewater, Reda Elkacmi, Noureddine Kamil, Mounir Bennajah, and Said Kitane
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1397852, 9 pages
- Place of Colistin-Rifampicin Association in the Treatment of Multidrug-Resistant Acinetobacter Baumannii Meningitis: A Case Study, Dahraoui Souhail, Belefquih Bouchra, Badia Belarj, Rar Laila, Frikh Mohammed, Oumarou Mamane Nassirou, Ibrahimi Azeddine, Charki Haimeur, Abdelhay Lemnouer, and Mostafa Elouennass
Case Reports in Infectious Diseases
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8794696, 4 pages
- An Overview on SDN Architectures with Multiple Controllers, Othmane Blial, Mouad Ben Mamoun, and Redouane Benaini
Journal of Computer Networks and Communications
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9396525, 8 pages
- Numerical Study of Mixed Convection of the Nanofluids in Two-Sided Lid-Driven Square Cavity with a Pair of Triangular Heating Cylinders, Zoubair Boulahia, Abderrahim Wakif, and Rachid Sehaqui
Journal of Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8962091, 8 pages
- Mediastinal Mature Teratoma Revealed by Empyema, Mohammed Raoufi, Laila Herrak, Anas Benali, Leila Achaachi, Mustapha El Ftouh, Salma Bellarbi, Charaf Tilfine, and Firdaous Taouarsa
Case Reports in Pulmonology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7869476, 4 pages
- Wernicke’s Encephalopathy Complicating Hyperemesis during Pregnancy, Mohamed Adnane Berdai, Smael Labib, and Mustapha Harandou
Case Reports in Critical Care
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8783932, 3 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Morocco who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Morocco who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Morocco who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.