This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Morocco published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Morocco, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Morocco that are published in Hindawi journals.
- In Vivo Potential Anti-Inflammatory Activity of Melissa officinalis L. Essential Oil, Amina Bounihi, Ghizlane Hajjaj, Rachad Alnamer, Yahia Cherrah, and Amina Zellou
Advances in Pharmacological Sciences
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 101759, 7 pages
- Pregnancy-Related Acute Kidney Injury: Experience of the Nephrology Unit at the University Hospital of Fez, Morocco, Mohamed Arrayhani, Randa El Youbi, and Tarik Sqalli
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 109034, 5 pages
- Raman Spectroscopy, X-Ray, SEM, and DTA Analysis of
Alkali-Phosphate Glasses Containing and Nb2O5, L. Bih, M. Azrour, B. Manoun, M. P. F. Graça, and M. A. Valente
Journal of Spectroscopy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 123519, 10 pages
- Safety and Effectiveness of Endoscopic Savary-Gillaard Bougies Dilation in Moroccan Plummer-Vinson Syndrome Patients, Mouna Salihoun, Nawal Kabbaj, Ferdaous Raissouni, Zakia Chaoui, Acharki Mohamed, and Amrani Naima
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 137895, 3 pages
- Distribution and Bionomic of Sand Flies in Five Ecologically Different Cutaneous Leishmaniasis Foci in Morocco, Chafika Faraj, El Bachir Adlaoui, Souad Ouahabi, Mohamed El Kohli, Mohamed El Rhazi, Lhoussine Lakraa, and Btissam Ameur
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 145031, 8 pages
- Existence of Three Positive Solutions to Some p-Laplacian Boundary Value Problems, Moulay Rchid Sidi Ammi and Delfim F. M. Torres
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 145050, 12 pages
- Synthesis and Characterization of Graphene Thin Films by Chemical Reduction of Exfoliated and Intercalated Graphite Oxide, F. T. Thema, M. J. Moloto, E. D. Dikio, N. N. Nyangiwe, L. Kotsedi, M. Maaza, and M. Khenfouch
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 150536, 6 pages
- Prevalence of Metallo-β-Lactamases Producing Acinetobacter baumannii in a Moroccan Hospital, Hakima Kabbaj, Myriam Seffar, Bouchra Belefquih, Dalal Akka, Najat Handor,
Morad Amor, and Ahmed Essaid Alaoui
ISRN Infectious Diseases
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 154921, 3 pages
- Solutions and Thermodynamics of Charged Rotating Black Holes in a Fuzzy Space, Abderrahman El Boukili, Mourad Nach, Hamid Chaqsare, Moulay Driss Aouragh, and Moulay Brahim Sedra
ISRN High Energy Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 184857, 6 pages
- Risk Factors for Chronic Mastitis in Morocco and Egypt, Hanna N. Oltean, Amr S. Soliman, Omar S. Omar, Tamer F. Youssef, Mehdi Karkouri, Azza Abdel-Aziz, Ahmad Hablas, Taylor Blachley, Ali Tahri, and Sofia D. Merajver
International Journal of Inflammation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 184921, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Morocco who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Morocco who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Morocco who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.