This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Moldova published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Moldova, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Moldova that are published in Hindawi journals.
- In2O3- and SnO2-Based Thin Film Ozone Sensors: Fundamentals, G. Korotcenkov, V. Brinzari, and B. K. Cho
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3816094, 31 pages
- Geographic-Related Differences of Pituitary Adenomas Hormone Profile: Analysis of Two Groups Coming from Southeastern and Eastern Europe, Anca Maria Cimpean, Eugen Melnic, Bogdan Bălinişteanu, Ana Corlan, Mihail Coculescu, Sergiu Rusu, and Marius Raica
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 192094, 6 pages
- Primary Aneurysm of the Medial Marginal Vein of the Foot, D. Casian and V. Culiuc
Case Reports in Vascular Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 374691, 3 pages
- SrAl2O4:Eu2+(,Dy3+) Nanosized Particles: Synthesis and Interpretation of Temperature-Dependent Optical Properties, Huayna Terraschke, Markus Suta, Matthias Adlung, Samira Mammadova, Nahida Musayeva, Rasim Jabbarov, Mihail Nazarov, and Claudia Wickleder
Journal of Spectroscopy
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 541958, 12 pages
- Analysis of Paralleling Limited Capacity Voltage Sources by Projective Geometry Method, Alexandr Penin
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 359893, 5 pages
- Ecological Importance of Insects in Selenium Biogenic Cycling, Nadezhda Golubkina, Sergey Sheshnitsan, and Marina Kapitalchuk
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 835636, 6 pages
- New Semiempirical Equation Describing Evaporation and Condensation in Nonassociated Liquids, Mihail Yu. Gorbachev and Anatholy S. Dimoglo
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 964091, 7 pages
- Assessment of Climate Change Vulnerability at the Local Level: A Case Study on the Dniester River Basin (Moldova), Roman Corobov, Igor Sîrodoev, Sonja Koeppel, Nickolai Denisov, and Ghennadi Sîrodoev
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 173794, 13 pages
- Warm Season Temperature-Mortality Relationships in Chisinau (Moldova), Roman Corobov, Scott Sheridan, Kristie Ebi, and Nicolae Opopol
International Journal of Atmospheric Sciences
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 346024, 9 pages
- Prevalence of Hypertension and Diabetes and Coexistence of Chronic Kidney Disease and Cardiovascular Risk in the Population of the Republic of Moldova, Igor Codreanu, Vera Sali, Sergiu Gaibu, Luminita Suveica, Sergiu Popa, Norberto Perico, Bogdan Ene-Iordache, Sergio Carminati, John Feehally, and Giuseppe Remuzzi
International Journal of Hypertension
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 951734, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Moldova who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Moldova who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Moldova who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.