The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- MicroRNA Profiling in Patients with Upper Tract Urothelial Carcinoma Associated with Balkan Endemic Nephropathy, Katerina Popovska-Jankovic, Predrag Noveski, Ljubinka Jankovic-Velickovic, Slavica Stojnev, Rade Cukuranovic, Vladisav Stefanovic, Draga Toncheva, Rada Staneva, Momir Polenakovic, and Dijana Plaseska-Karanfilska
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7450461, 10 pages
- Ultra-High and Near-Zero Refractive Indices of Magnetron Sputtered Thin-Film Metamaterials Based on TixOy, Vukoman Jokanović, Božana Čolović, Miloš Nenadović, Anka Trajkovska Petkoska, Miodrag Mitrić, Bojan Jokanović, and Ilija Nasov
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4565493, 9 pages
- WHO European Childhood Obesity Surveillance Initiative: Impact of Type of Clothing Worn during Anthropometric Measurements and Timing of the Survey on Weight and Body Mass Index Outcome Measures in 6–9-Year-Old Children, Trudy M. A. Wijnhoven, Joop M. A. van Raaij, Angela Spinelli, Agneta Yngve, Lauren Lissner, Igor Spiroski, Victoria Farrugia Sant'Angelo, Napoleón Pérez-Farinós, Éva Martos, Mirjam Heinen, Marie Kunešová, Ana I. Rito, Ragnhild Hovengen, Gregor Starc, Vesselka Duleva, Iveta Pudule, Ausra Petrauskiene, Lien Braeckevelt, Maria Hassapidou, João Breda, and Pieter van 't Veer
Epidemiology Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5130317, 16 pages
- Bone Strength and Arterial Stiffness Impact on Cardiovascular Mortality in a General Population, Petar Avramovski, Maja Avramovska, and Aleksandar Sikole
Journal of Osteoporosis
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7030272, 10 pages
- Self-Care Practices for Common Colds by Primary Care Patients: Study Protocol of a European Multicenter Survey—The COCO Study, Birgitta M. Weltermann, Biljana Gerasimovska-Kitanovska, Anika Thielmann, Juliette Chambe, Heidrun Lingner, Enzo Pirrotta, Krzysztof Buczkowski, Selda Tekiner, Slawomir Czachowski, Tamer Edirne, Andrzej Zielinski, Hülya Yikilkan, Tuomas Koskela, Ferdinando Petrazzuoli, Robert D. Hoffman, Marija Petek Šter, Clara Guede Fernández, Ayşegül Uludağ, Kathryn Hoffmann, Vildan Mevsim, and Sanda Kreitmayer Pestic
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 272189, 6 pages
- Distortion Performance of Underwater Acoustic Sensor Networks, Andrej Stefanov
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 352569, 6 pages
- A Novel Iterative Method for Polar Decomposition and Matrix Sign Function, F. Soleymani, Predrag S. Stanimirović, and Igor Stojanović
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 649423, 11 pages
- Application of the Least Squares Solutions in Image Deblurring, Predrag S. Stanimirović, Igor Stojanović, Vasilios N. Katsikis, Dimitrios Pappas, and Zoran Zdravev
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 298689, 18 pages
- Posttraumatic Sphingomonas paucimobilis Endophthalmitis, Konstantinos Droutsas, Georgios Kalantzis, Chrysanthos Symeonidis, and Ilias Georgalas
Case Reports in Ophthalmological Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 192864, 2 pages
- Effects of Polysaccharide Elicitors on Secondary Metabolite Production and Antioxidant Response in Hypericum perforatum L. Shoot Cultures, Sonja Gadzovska Simic, Oliver Tusevski, Stéphane Maury, Alain Delaunay, Claude Joseph, and Daniel Hagège
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 609649, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.