The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Mathematical Programming Approach to the Optimality of the Solution for Deterministic Inventory Models with Partial Backordering, Irena Stojkovska
Advances in Operations Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 272648, 7 pages
- Influence of Heavy Metal Stress on Antioxidant Status and DNA Damage in Urtica dioica, Darinka Gjorgieva, Tatjana Kadifkova Panovska, Tatjana Ruskovska, Katerina Bačeva, and Trajče Stafilov
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 276417, 6 pages
- Comparison of Predictive Control Methods for High Consumption Industrial Furnace, Goran Stojanovski and Mile Stankovski
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 279042, 8 pages
- Associations between Pulse Wave Velocity, Aortic Vascular Calcification, and Bone Mineral Density in Chronic Hemodialysis Patients and General Population, P. Avramovski, P. Janakievska, M. Koneska, K. Sotiroski, and A. Sikole
ISRN Vascular Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 507637, 9 pages
- Antibodies to Glycoproteins Shared by Human Peripheral Nerve and Campylobacter jejuni in Patients with Multifocal Motor Neuropathy, Ljubica Suturkova, Katerina Brezovska, Ana Poceva-Panovska, Aleksandra Grozdanova, Sladjana Knežević Apostolski, and Ivana Basta
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 728720, 6 pages
- MR Neurography: Advances, Avneesh Chhabra, Lianxin Zhao, John A. Carrino, Eo Trueblood, Saso Koceski,
Filip Shteriev, Lionel Lenkinski, Christopher D. J. Sinclair, and Gustav Andreisek
Radiology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 809568, 14 pages
- Determination of the Diagnostic Values of Asymmetric Dimethylarginine as an Indicator for Evaluation of the Endothelial Dysfunction in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Dejan Spasovski, Arif Latifi, Bashkim Osmani, Svetlana Krstevska-Balkanov, Irena Kafedizska, Maja Slaninka-Micevska, Beti Dejanova, Sonja Alabakovska, and Trajan Balkanov
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 818037, 10 pages
- Further Results on Colombeau Product of Distributions, Biljana Jolevska-Tuneska and Tatjana Atanasova-Pacemska
International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 918905, 5 pages
- Outcome Assessment of the Marshall Coughing Test during Cervix Reposition Maneuver in Women with Urinary Stress Incontinence with/without Genital Prolapse, Vesna Antovska
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 109858, 8 pages
- Prediction of Outcome from Community-Acquired Severe Sepsis and Septic Shock in Tertiary-Care University Hospital in a Developing Country, Krsto Grozdanovski, Zvonko Milenkovic, Ilir Demiri, and Katerina Spasovska
Critical Care Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 182324, 6 pages
The following is the list of scholars from The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.