This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Malta published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Malta, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Malta that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Diabetic Renal Disease, Stephen Fava, Samy Hadjadj, and James Walker
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 598015, 2 pages
- An Intelligent Framework for Website Usability, Alexiei Dingli and Sarah Cassar
Advances in Human-Computer Interaction
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 479286, 13 pages
- Phacoemulsification Surgery in Eyes with Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Andre Grixti, Evangelia Papavasileiou, Dominic Cortis, Balakrishna Vineeth Kumar, and Som Prasad
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 417603, 6 pages
- Plucked Human Hair Shafts and Biomolecular Medical Research, Kevin Schembri, Christian Scerri, and Duncan Ayers
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 620531, 7 pages
- The Proapoptotic Effect of Traditional and Novel Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs in Mammalian and Yeast Cells, Gianluca Farrugia and Rena Balzan
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 504230, 17 pages
- DiGeorge Syndrome Presenting as Hypocalcaemia-Induced Seizures in Adulthood, Adrian Zammit, Deborah Grech Marguerat, Josephine Psaila, and Alexander Attard
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 923129, 4 pages
- Cost Effectiveness of TNF- Inhibitors in Rheumatoid Arthritis, Cynthia Said, Bernard Coleiro, Maurice Zarb Adami, Lilian M. Azzopardi, and Anthony Serracino Inglott
International Journal of Inflammation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 581409, 8 pages
- Compression of the Superior Vena Cava by an Interatrial Septal Lipoma: A Case Report, R. Grech, A. Mizzi, and S. Grech
Case Reports in Pulmonology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 945726, 3 pages
- Procedural Audio in Computer Games Using Motion Controllers: An Evaluation on the Effect and Perception, Niels Böttcher, Héctor P. Martínez, and Stefania Serafin
International Journal of Computer Games Technology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 371374, 16 pages
- Neuroinflammation as the Proximate Cause of Signature Pathogenic Pattern Progression in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Aids, and Multiple Sclerosis, Lawrence M. Agius
Pathology Research International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 169270, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Malta who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Malta who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Malta who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.