This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Malta published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Malta, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Malta that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Phacoemulsification Surgery in Eyes with Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Andre Grixti, Evangelia Papavasileiou, Dominic Cortis, Balakrishna Vineeth Kumar, and Som Prasad
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 417603, 6 pages
- Laryngeal Lymphoma: The High and Low Grades of Rare Lymphoma Involvement Sites, Charles Paul Azzopardi, James Degaetano, Alexandra Betts, Eric Farrugia, Claude Magri, Nicholas Refalo, Alexander Gatt, and David J. Camilleri
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 284643, 4 pages
- Diabetic Renal Disease, Stephen Fava, Samy Hadjadj, and James Walker
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 598015, 2 pages
- Laparoscopic Right Hemicolectomy in an Automated Peritoneal Dialysis Patient without Removal of the PD Catheter: A Case Report, Joseph A. Attard and Alexander Attard
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 492567, 3 pages
- Comparing the Effects of Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation and Electroconvulsive Therapy in the Treatment of Depression: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis, Beppe Micallef-Trigona
Depression Research and Treatment
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 135049, 8 pages
- An Intelligent Framework for Website Usability, Alexiei Dingli and Sarah Cassar
Advances in Human-Computer Interaction
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 479286, 13 pages
- Plucked Human Hair Shafts and Biomolecular Medical Research, Kevin Schembri, Christian Scerri, and Duncan Ayers
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 620531, 7 pages
- The Proapoptotic Effect of Traditional and Novel Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs in Mammalian and Yeast Cells, Gianluca Farrugia and Rena Balzan
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 504230, 17 pages
- DiGeorge Syndrome Presenting as Hypocalcaemia-Induced Seizures in Adulthood, Adrian Zammit, Deborah Grech Marguerat, Josephine Psaila, and Alexander Attard
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 923129, 4 pages
- Cost Effectiveness of TNF- Inhibitors in Rheumatoid Arthritis, Cynthia Said, Bernard Coleiro, Maurice Zarb Adami, Lilian M. Azzopardi, and Anthony Serracino Inglott
International Journal of Inflammation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 581409, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Malta who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Malta who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Malta who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.