This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Malta published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Malta, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Malta that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Balanced Centrality of Networks, Mark Debono, Josef Lauri, and Irene Sciriha
International Scholarly Research Notices
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 871038, 10 pages
- Phacoemulsification Surgery in Eyes with Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Andre Grixti, Evangelia Papavasileiou, Dominic Cortis, Balakrishna Vineeth Kumar, and Som Prasad
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 417603, 6 pages
- Cucurbitacin E Has Neuroprotective Properties and Autophagic Modulating Activities on Dopaminergic Neurons, Anne-Marie Arel-Dubeau, Fanny Longpré, Julie Bournival, Cindy Tremblay, Julie Demers-Lamarche, Pavlina Haskova, Everaldo Attard, Marc Germain, and Maria-Grazia Martinoli
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 425496, 15 pages
- Laryngeal Lymphoma: The High and Low Grades of Rare Lymphoma Involvement Sites, Charles Paul Azzopardi, James Degaetano, Alexandra Betts, Eric Farrugia, Claude Magri, Nicholas Refalo, Alexander Gatt, and David J. Camilleri
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 284643, 4 pages
- Diabetic Renal Disease, Stephen Fava, Samy Hadjadj, and James Walker
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 598015, 2 pages
- Laparoscopic Right Hemicolectomy in an Automated Peritoneal Dialysis Patient without Removal of the PD Catheter: A Case Report, Joseph A. Attard and Alexander Attard
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 492567, 3 pages
- Comparing the Effects of Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation and Electroconvulsive Therapy in the Treatment of Depression: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis, Beppe Micallef-Trigona
Depression Research and Treatment
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 135049, 8 pages
- An Introspective Update on the Influence of miRNAs in Breast Carcinoma and Neuroblastoma Chemoresistance, Alessia Carta, Rachel Chetcuti, and Duncan Ayers
Genetics Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 743050, 13 pages
- An Intelligent Framework for Website Usability, Alexiei Dingli and Sarah Cassar
Advances in Human-Computer Interaction
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 479286, 13 pages
- Plucked Human Hair Shafts and Biomolecular Medical Research, Kevin Schembri, Christian Scerri, and Duncan Ayers
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 620531, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Malta who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Malta who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Malta who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.