This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Malta published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Malta, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Malta that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Application of Innovative Technologies for Improved Food Quality and Safety, Yiannis Kourkoutas, Nikos Chorianopoulos, Aspasia Nisiotou, Vasilis P. Valdramidis, and Kimon A. G. Karatzas
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9160375, 2 pages
- Bioactive Natural Products: Facts, Applications, and Challenges, Yiannis Kourkoutas, Kimon A. G. Karatzas, Vasilis P. Valdramidis, and Nikos Chorianopoulos
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 684109, 2 pages
- Primary Bilateral Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma of the Adrenal Gland Presenting as Incidental Adrenal Masses, Christopher Rizzo, David James Camilleri, Alexandra Betts, Andre’ Gatt, and Stephen Fava
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 620381, 6 pages
- Antecubital Fossa Solitary Osteochondroma with Associated Bicipitoradial Bursitis, Colin Ng, Luigi Bibiano, Stephan Grech, and Branko Magazinovic
Case Reports in Orthopedics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 560372, 5 pages
- Coexistence of Takayasu Arteritis and Crohn’s Disease in a Maltese Patient, John Paul Caruana Galizia and Paul John Cassar
Case Reports in Rheumatology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 384257, 3 pages
- Chemoresistance, Cancer Stem Cells, and miRNA Influences: The Case for Neuroblastoma, Alfred Buhagiar and Duncan Ayers
Analytical Cellular Pathology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 150634, 8 pages
- The Influence of Non-Hfe Genes and Steatohepatitis on Increased Iron Stores in Patients with the H63D Mutation, Neville Azzopardi
Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 29 (2015), Issue 1, Pages 52-52
- A Case of True Hermaphroditism Presenting as a Testicular Tumour, Michelle Ceci, Edward Calleja, Edith Said, and Noel Gatt
Case Reports in Urology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 598138, 3 pages
- miRNA Influences in NRF2 Pathway Interactions within Cancer Models, Duncan Ayers, Byron Baron, and Therese Hunter
Journal of Nucleic Acids
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 143636, 6 pages
- Systems Medicine: The Application of Systems Biology Approaches for Modern Medical Research and Drug Development, Duncan Ayers and Philip J. Day
Molecular Biology International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 698169, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Malta who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Malta who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Malta who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.