This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Malawi published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Malawi, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Malawi that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Optimal (Control of) Intervention Strategies for Malaria Epidemic in Karonga District, Malawi, Peter M. Mwamtobe, Shirley Abelman, J. Michel Tchuenche, and Ansley Kasambara
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 594256, 20 pages
- Impact of Site Disturbances from Harvesting and Logging on Soil Physical Properties and Pinus kesiya Tree Growth, Edward Missanjo and Gift Kamanga-Thole
International Scholarly Research Notices
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 323626, 7 pages
- Soil Erosion Prediction Using Morgan-Morgan-Finney Model in a GIS Environment in Northern Ethiopia Catchment, Gebreyesus Brhane Tesfahunegn, Lulseged Tamene, and Paul L. G. Vlek
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 468751, 15 pages
- Location and Roles of Deep Pools in Likangala River during 2012 Recession Period of Lake Chilwa Basin, Rodgers Makwinja, Mphatso Chapotera, Patrick Likongwe, John Banda, and Asaf Chijere
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 294683, 4 pages
- Effect of Seed Size of Afzelia quanzensis on Germination and Seedling Growth, Kupatsa Mtambalika, Chimuleke Munthali, Dominic Gondwe, and Edward Missanjo
International Journal of Forestry Research
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 384565, 5 pages
- Counting Extended Irreducible Goppa Codes, John A. Ryan
Journal of Discrete Mathematics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 871871, 4 pages
- Postnatal Cytomegalovirus Exposure in Infants of Antiretroviral-Treated and Untreated HIV-Infected Mothers, Sarah A. Meyer, Daniel J. Westreich, Emily Patel, Elizabeth P. Ehlinger, Linda Kalilani, Rachel V. Lovingood, Thomas N. Denny, Geeta K. Swamy, and Sallie R. Permar
Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 989721, 8 pages
- Optimum Tilt Angle for Photovoltaic Solar Panels in Zomba District, Malawi, B. Kamanga, J. S. P. Mlatho, C. Mikeka, and C. Kamunda
Journal of Solar Energy
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 132950, 9 pages
- Amendment of Tephrosia Improved Fallows with Inorganic Fertilizers Improves Soil Chemical Properties, N Uptake, and Maize Yield in Malawi, Maggie G. Munthali, Charles K. K. Gachene, Gudeta W. Sileshi, and Nancy K. Karanja
International Journal of Agronomy
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 902820, 9 pages
- Successful Deployment of a Wireless Sensor Network for Precision Agriculture in Malawi, Million Mafuta, Marco Zennaro, Antoine Bagula, Graham Ault, Harry Gombachika, and Timothy Chadza
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 150703, 13 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Malawi who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Malawi who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Malawi who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.