This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Mexico published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Mexico, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Mexico that are published in Hindawi journals.
- The Relationship between Selenium and T3 in Selenium Supplemented and Nonsupplemented Ewes and Their Lambs, Abd Elghany Hefnawy, Seham Youssef, P. Villalobos Aguilera, C. Valverde Rodríguez, and J. L. Tórtora Pérez
Veterinary Medicine International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 105236, 6 pages
- Boric Acid as an Accelerator of Cerium Surface Treatment on Aluminum, K. Cruz-Hernández, S. López-Leon, and F. J. Rodríguez-Gómez
International Journal of Corrosion
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 128720, 6 pages
- Acute Pancreatitis and Diabetic Ketoacidosis following L-Asparaginase/Prednisone Therapy in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, Dania Lizet Quintanilla-Flores, Miguel Ángel Flores-Caballero, René Rodríguez-Gutiérrez, Héctor Eloy Tamez-Pérez, and José Gerardo González-González
Case Reports in Oncological Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 139169, 3 pages
- Ameliorative Effect of Hexane Extract of Phalaris canariensis on High Fat Diet-Induced Obese and Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Mice, Rosa Martha Perez Gutierrez, Diana Madrigales Ahuatzi, Maria del Carmen Horcacitas, Efren Garcia Baez, Teresa Cruz Victoria, and Jose Maria Mota-Flores
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 145901, 13 pages
- Copper and Copper Proteins in Parkinson’s Disease, Sergio Montes, Susana Rivera-Mancia, Araceli Diaz-Ruiz, Luis Tristan-Lopez, and Camilo Rios
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 147251, 15 pages
- Complex Dynamical Network Control for Trajectory Tracking Using Delayed Recurrent Neural Networks, Jose P. Perez, Joel Perez Padron, Angel Flores Hemandez, and Santiago Arroyo
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 162610, 7 pages
- Effect of Mining Activities in Biotic Communities of Villa de la Paz, San Luis Potosi, Mexico, Guillermo Espinosa-Reyes, Donaji J. González-Mille, César A. Ilizaliturri-Hernández, Jesús Mejía-Saavedra, V. Gabriela Cilia-López, Rogelio Costilla-Salazar, and Fernando Díaz-Barriga
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 165046, 13 pages
- Pre-Conditioning with CDP-Choline Attenuates Oxidative Stress-Induced Cardiac Myocyte Death in a Hypoxia/Reperfusion Model, Héctor González-Pacheco, Aurelio Méndez-Domínguez, Salomón Hernández, Rebeca López-Marure, Maria J. Vazquez-Mellado, Cecilia Aguilar, and Leticia Rocha-Zavaleta
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 187071, 8 pages
- Diversity-Productivity Relationship in the Northeastern Tamaulipan Thornscrub Forest of Mexico, Jose Navar, F. de Jesus Rodriguez-Flores, Pedro A. Dominguez-Calleros, and Gustavo Perez-Verdin
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 196073, 11 pages
- Nanopigmented Acrylic Resin Cured Indistinctively by Water Bath or Microwave Energy for Dentures, L. S. Acosta-Torres, M. C. Arenas, R. E. Nuñez-Anita, F. H. Barceló-Santana, C. A. Álvarez-Gayosso, J. Palacios-Alquisira, J. de la Fuente-Hernández, Marcos Cajero-Juárez, and V. M. Castaño
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 198572, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Mexico who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Mexico who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Mexico who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.