This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Namibia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Namibia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Namibia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Entropy Generation Analysis in a Variable Viscosity MHD Channel Flow with Permeable Walls and Convective Heating, A. S. Eegunjobi and O. D. Makinde
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 630798, 12 pages
- Basel III and the Net Stable Funding Ratio, F. Gideon, Mark A. Petersen, Janine Mukuddem-Petersen, and LNP Hlatshwayo
ISRN Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 582707, 20 pages
- Bank Liquidity and the Global Financial Crisis, Frednard Gideon, Mark A. Petersen, Janine Mukuddem-Petersen, and Bernadine De Waal
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 743656, 27 pages
- Monitoring Murder Crime in Namibia Using Bayesian Space-Time Models, Isak Neema and Dankmar Böhning
Journal of Probability and Statistics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 194018, 12 pages
- Decentralization and School Management in Namibia: The Ideologies of Education Bureaucrats in Implementing Government Policies, Hertha Pomuti and Everard Weber
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 731072, 8 pages
- Tylosema esculentum (Marama) Tuber and Bean Extracts Are Strong Antiviral Agents against Rotavirus Infection, Walter Chingwaru, Runner T. Majinda, Sam O. Yeboah, Jose C. Jackson, Petrina T. Kapewangolo, Martha Kandawa-Schulz, and Avrelija Cencic
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 284795, 11 pages
- Challenges for Quality Primary Education in Papua New Guinea—A
Case Study, Ravinder Rena
Education Research International
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 485634, 11 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Namibia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Namibia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.