This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Niger published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Niger, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Niger that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Assessing the Health Impact of the following Measures in Schools in Maradi (Niger): Construction of Latrines, Clean Water Supply, Establishment of Hand Washing Stations, and Health Education, Halima Boubacar Maïnassara and Zilahatou Tohon
Journal of Parasitology Research
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 190451, 8 pages
- Association Analysis of SSR Markers with Phenology, Grain, and Stover-Yield Related Traits in Pearl Millet (Pennisetum glaucum (L.) R. Br.), Baskaran Kannan, Senthilvel Senapathy, Arcot Gajaraj Bhasker Raj, Subhash Chandra, Arunachalam Muthiah, Arun Prabhu Dhanapal, and Charles Thomas Hash
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 562327, 14 pages
- Construction of Genetic Linkage Map and QTL Analysis of Sink-Size Traits in Pearl Millet (Pennisetum glaucum), V. Vengadessan, K. N. Rai, J. R. Kannan Bapu, C. T. Hash, R. Bhattacharjee, S. Senthilvel, M. T. Vinayan, and T. Nepolean
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 471632, 14 pages
- Using Seasonal Climate Forecasts to Guide Disaster Management: The Red Cross Experience during the 2008 West Africa Floods, Arame Tall, Simon J. Mason, Maarten van Aalst, Pablo Suarez, Youcef Ait-Chellouche, Adama A. Diallo, and Lisette Braman
International Journal of Geophysics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 986016, 12 pages
- Genetic Diversity and Drug Resistance Mutations in HIV-1 from Untreated Patients in Niamey, Niger, Saïdou Mamadou, Yahayé Hanki, Amadou Roufaï Ali Maazou, Balki Aoula, and Sanata Diallo
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 797463, 4 pages
- A New Land Surface Hydrology within the Noah-WRF Land-Atmosphere Mesoscale Model Applied to Semiarid Environment: Evaluation over the Dantiandou Kori (Niger), B. Decharme, C. Ottlé, S. Saux-Picart, N. Boulain, B. Cappelaere, D. Ramier, and M. Zribi
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 731874, 13 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Niger who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Niger who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Niger who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.