This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Nepal published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Nepal, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Nepal that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Pleural Fluid Cholesterol in Differentiating Exudative and Transudative Pleural Effusion, A. B. Hamal, K. N. Yogi, N. Bam, S. K. Das, and R. Karn
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 135036, 4 pages
- Quercetin Induces Mitochondrial Biogenesis through Activation of HO-1 in HepG2 Cells, Nabin Rayamajhi, Seul-Ki Kim, Hiroe Go, Yeonsoo Joe, Zak Callaway, Jae-Gu Kang, Stefan W. Ryter, and Hun Taeg Chung
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 154279, 10 pages
- Public Health Responses to a Dengue Outbreak in a Fragile State: A Case Study of Nepal, Karolina Griffiths, Megha Raj Banjara, T. O'Dempsey, B. Munslow, and Axel Kroeger
Journal of Tropical Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 158462, 8 pages
- Biochemical Studies on Methylglyoxal-Mediated Glycated Histones: Implications for Presence of Serum Antibodies against the Glycated Histones in Patients with Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus, Nadeem A. Ansari and Debabrata Dash
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 198065, 5 pages
- Studies on the Food and Feeding Habits of Swamp Deer (Rucervus duvaucelii duvaucelii) in Jhilmil Jheel Conservation Reserve, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India, R. Tewari and G. S. Rawat
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 278213, 6 pages
- Effect of Filler Dimensionality on Mechanical Properties of Nanofiller Reinforced Polyolefin Elastomers, Sharmila Pradhan, Ralf Lach, Hong Hai Le, Wolfgang Grellmann, Hans-Joachim Radusch, and Rameshwar Adhikari
ISRN Polymer Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 284504, 9 pages
- Behavioural Risk Factors of Noncommunicable Diseases among Nepalese Urban Poor: A Descriptive Study from a Slum Area of Kathmandu, Natalia Oli, Abhinav Vaidya, and Gobardhan Thapa
Epidemiology Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 329156, 13 pages
- Biocompatible Functional Nanomaterials: Synthesis, Properties, and Applications, Jiu-Ju Feng, Yan-Yan Song, Xiao-Miao Feng, Nabeen Kumar Shrestha, and Nattawadee Wisitruangsakul
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 385939, 1 page
- Study of Structural and Optoelectronic Properties of ZnO Codoped with Ca and Mg, Manoj Kumar Mishra, Amarendra Narayan, Rakesh Kumar Singh, Raghvendra Singh Yadav, Navendra Kumar Nidhi, and Avinash Chandra Pandey
Indian Journal of Materials Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 405147, 6 pages
- Energy and Environment: Challenges and Achievements in Rapid Urbanization, Litao Wang, Hongxing Yang, Qunhui Wang, and Shrestha Niranjan
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 594816, 2 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Nepal who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Nepal who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
|Kumud Kumar Kafle||
BioMed Research International |
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine |
Surgery Research and Practice |
The following is the list of scholars from Nepal who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.