This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Nepal published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Nepal, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Nepal that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Microbial Enzymes and Their Applications in Industries and Medicine 2014, Periasamy Anbu, Subash C. B. Gopinath, Bidur Prasad Chaulagain, Thean-Hock Tang, and Marimuthu Citartan
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 816419, 3 pages
- Evaluation of Antibacterial Activity of Some Traditionally Used Medicinal Plants against Human Pathogenic Bacteria, Bishnu P. Marasini, Pankaj Baral, Pratibha Aryal, Kashi R. Ghimire, Sanjiv Neupane, Nabaraj Dahal, Anjana Singh, Laxman Ghimire, and Kanti Shrestha
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 265425, 6 pages
- Thyroid Dysfunction and Associated Risk Factors among Nepalese Diabetes Mellitus Patients, Saroj Khatiwada, Rajendra KC, Santosh Kumar Sah, Seraj Ahmed Khan, Rajendra Kumar Chaudhari, Nirmal Baral, and Madhab Lamsal
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 570198, 5 pages
- Treatment of Wastewater by Ozone Produced in Dielectric Barrier Discharge, Rita Bhatta, Rachhya Kayastha, Deepak P. Subedi, and Rajendra Joshi
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 648162, 6 pages
- Illness Perception and Depressive Symptoms among Persons with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: An Analytical Cross-Sectional Study in Clinical Settings in Nepal, Suira Joshi, Raja Ram Dhungana, and Usha Kiran Subba
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 908374, 9 pages
- Completion of a Dislocated Metric Space, P. Sumati Kumari, I. Ramabhadra Sarma, J. Madhusudana Rao, and D. Panthi
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 460893, 5 pages
- Asymptomatic Bacteriuria Caused by Chromobacterium violaceum in an Immunocompetent Adult, Narayan Dutt Pant, Manisha Sharma, and Saroj Khatiwada
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 652036, 4 pages
- Numerical Evaluation of the Impact of Urbanization on Summertime Precipitation in Osaka, Japan, Hikari Shimadera, Akira Kondo, Kundan Lal Shrestha, Ken Kitaoka, and Yoshio Inoue
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 379361, 11 pages
- Fabrication of Closed Hollow Bulb Obturator Using Thermoplastic Resin Material, Bidhan Shrestha, E. Richard Hughes, Raj Kumar Singh, Pramita Suwal, Prakash Kumar Parajuli, Pragya Shrestha, Arati Sharma, and Galav Adhikari
Case Reports in Dentistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 504561, 5 pages
- External Iliac Artery-Appendicular Fistula due to Antegrade Unusual Migration of K-Wire from Hip to Pelvis: An Unreported Complication, Nagmani Singh, Chakra Raj Pandey, Bhaskar Raj Pant, Uttam Krishna Shrestha, and Biraj Bista
Case Reports in Orthopedics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 207078, 4 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Nepal who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Nepal who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Nepal who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.