This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Nepal published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Nepal, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Nepal that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Analgesic and Antipyretic Activities of Methanol Extract and Its Fraction from the Root of Schoenoplectus grossus, Nirmal Kumar Subedi, S. M. Abdur Rahman, and Mohammad Ahsanul Akbar
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3820704, 8 pages
- Cerebral Salt Wasting Syndrome following Head Injury in a Child Managed Successfully with Fludrocortisone, Nagendra Chaudhary, Santosh Pathak, Murli Manohar Gupta, and Nikhil Agrawal
Case Reports in Pediatrics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6937465, 4 pages
- Challenges in the Caesarean Section of a Severely Kyphotic Parturient, Manisha Chhetry, Basudeb Banerjee, Shanti Subedi, Narayan Bahadur Gharti Chhetri, and Yogendra Gupta
Case Reports in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8405052, 4 pages
- Onychomycosis due to Candida parapsilosis in a Child with Ventricular Septal Defect: An Unusual Predisposition, Supram Hosuru Subramanya, Deependra Hamal, Niranjan Nayak, and Shishir Gokhale
Case Reports in Pediatrics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7026068, 4 pages
- A Rare Case Report on Suboccipital Region Benign Giant Osteoma, Sunil Munakomi and Binod Bhattarai
Case Reports in Neurological Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2096701, 4 pages
- Effect of Subject Rotation on Assessment of Esthetic Dental Ratios: A Simulation Study, Rajesh Gyawali, Prabhat Ranjan Pokharel, and Jamal Giri
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3957806, 5 pages
- Are Sacred Groves of Kathmandu Valley Efficient in Sequestering Carbon?, L. J. Shrestha, M. P. Devkota, and B. K. Sharma
Journal of Botany
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7695154, 6 pages
- Continuous Time Dynamic Contraflow Models and Algorithms, Urmila Pyakurel and Tanka Nath Dhamala
Advances in Operations Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7902460, 7 pages
- Management of Femoral Shaft Fracture in Klippel-Trenaunay Syndrome with External Fixator, Yogendra Gupta, Ranjib Kumar Jha, Navin Kumar Karn, Sanjaya Kumar Sah, Bibhuti Nath Mishra, and Manoj Kumar Bhattarai
Case Reports in Orthopedics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8505038, 4 pages
- Delay for First Consultation and Its Associated Factors among New Pulmonary Tuberculosis Patients of Central Nepal, Wongsa Laohasiriwong, Roshan Kumar Mahato, Rajendra Koju, and Kriangsak Vaeteewootacharn
Tuberculosis Research and Treatment
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4583871, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Nepal who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Nepal who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Nepal who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.