This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Oman published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Oman, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Oman that are published in Hindawi journals.
- A Global Attractor in Some Discrete Contest Competition Models with Delay under the Effect of Periodic Stocking, Ziyad AlSharawi
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 101649, 7 pages
- Neuroprotective Effects of Hesperidin, a Plant Flavanone, on Rotenone-Induced Oxidative Stress and Apoptosis in a Cellular Model for Parkinson’s Disease, Kuppusamy Tamilselvam, Nady Braidy, Thamilarasan Manivasagam, Musthafa Mohamed Essa, Nagarajan Rajendra Prasad, Subburayan Karthikeyan, Arokyasamy Justin Thenmozhi, Subash Selvaraju, and Gilles J. Guillemin
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 102741, 11 pages
- On an Extension of Kummer's Second Theorem, Medhat A. Rakha, Mohamed M. Awad, and Arjun K. Rathie
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 128458, 6 pages
- Chemistry and Biology of Essential Oils of Genus Boswellia, Hidayat Hussain, Ahmed Al-Harrasi, Ahmed Al-Rawahi, and Javid Hussain
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 140509, 12 pages
- Mild Hypertransaminasemia in Primary Care, Said A. Al-Busafi and Nir Hilzenrat
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 256426, 6 pages
- Infected Hydrocele of the Canal of Nuck, Parkash Mandhan, Zaid Raouf, and Khalid Bhatti
Case Reports in Urology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 275257, 3 pages
- Engineering Rhizobial Bioinoculants: A Strategy to Improve Iron Nutrition, S. J. Geetha and Sanket J. Joshi
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 315890, 15 pages
- Plasma Levels of Acylation-Stimulating Protein Are Strongly Predicted by Waist/Hip Ratio and Correlate with Decreased LDL Size in Men, Jumana Saleh, Rabab A. Wahab, Hatem Farhan, Issa Al-Amri, and Katherine Cianflone
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 342802, 6 pages
- Pericardial Effusion in a Patient with Non-ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction: Beware of a Hidden Malefactor, Mamatha Punjee Raja Rao, Prashanth Panduranga, and Mahmood Al-Jufaili
Case Reports in Emergency Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 365623, 3 pages
- Comparison between Conventional and Minimally Invasive Dynamic Hip Screws for Fixation of Intertrochanteric Fractures of the Femur, A. Mahmood, M. Kalra, and M. K. Patralekh
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 484289, 6 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Oman who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Oman who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Oman who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.