This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Oman published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Oman, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Oman that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Alternatively Spliced Methionine Synthase in SH-SY5Y Neuroblastoma Cells: Cobalamin and GSH Dependence and Inhibitory Effects of Neurotoxic Metals and Thimerosal, Mostafa Waly, Verna-Ann Power-Charnitsky, Nathaniel Hodgson, Alok Sharma, Tapan Audhya, Yiting Zhang, and Richard Deth
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6143753, 11 pages
- An Atomistic-Based Continuum Modeling for Evaluation of Effective Elastic Properties of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes, M. S. M. Al-Kharusi, K. Alzebdeh, and T. Pervez
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8641954, 13 pages
- Age Is the Only Predictor of Poor Bowel Preparation in the Hospitalized Patient, Julia McNabb-Baltar, Alastair Dorreen, Hisham Al Dhahab, Michael Fein, Xin Xiong, Mike O’ Byrne, Imene Ait, Myriam Martel, and Alan N. Barkun
Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2139264, 5 pages
- Health Related Quality of Life among Omani Men and Women with Type 2 Diabetes, Melba Sheila D’Souza, Ramesh Venkatesaperumal, Susan D. Ruppert, Subrahmanya Nairy Karkada, and Devakirubai Jacob
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8293579, 10 pages
- Design and Implementation of a Chaotic Scheme in Additive White Gaussian Noise Channel, Nizar Al Bassam and Oday Jerew
Journal of Computer Networks and Communications
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5976282, 7 pages
- Chemical and Physical Characteristics in Uncultivated Soils with Different Lithology in Semiarid Mediterranean Clima, Daniel Moraetis, Nikolaos Lydakis-Simantiris, Despina Pentari, Emmanouil Manoutsoglou, Chryssa Apostolaki, and Vasilios Perdikatsis
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3590548, 13 pages
- Hiding in Fresh Fruits and Vegetables: Opportunistic Pathogens May Cross Geographical Barriers, Zahra S. Al-Kharousi, Nejib Guizani, Abdullah M. Al-Sadi, Ismail M. Al-Bulushi, and Baby Shaharoona
International Journal of Microbiology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4292417, 14 pages
- Spontaneous Arachnoid Cyst Rupture with Subdural Hygroma in a Child, Muhammad Faisal Khilji, Niranjan Lal Jeswani, Rana Shoaib Hamid, and Faisal Al Azri
Case Reports in Emergency Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6964713, 3 pages
- Simulation of Sediment Discharges during an Outfall Dredging Operation, Anton Purnama, Mahad S. Baawain, and Dongdong Shao
International Journal of Oceanography
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8097861, 10 pages
- A High-Performance Multiplex Immunoassay for Serodiagnosis of Flavivirus-Associated Neurological Diseases in Horses, Cécile Beck, Philippe Desprès, Sylvie Paulous, Jessica Vanhomwegen, Steeve Lowenski, Norbert Nowotny, Benoit Durand, Annabelle Garnier, Sandra Blaise-Boisseau, Edouard Guitton, Takashi Yamanaka, Stéphan Zientara, and Sylvie Lecollinet
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 678084, 13 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Oman who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Oman who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Oman who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.