This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Oman published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Oman, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Oman that are published in Hindawi journals.
- A High-Performance Multiplex Immunoassay for Serodiagnosis of Flavivirus-Associated Neurological Diseases in Horses, Cécile Beck, Philippe Desprès, Sylvie Paulous, Jessica Vanhomwegen, Steeve Lowenski, Norbert Nowotny, Benoit Durand, Annabelle Garnier, Sandra Blaise-Boisseau, Edouard Guitton, Takashi Yamanaka, Stéphan Zientara, and Sylvie Lecollinet
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 678084, 13 pages
- Use of a Combination of MRSS-ANP for Making an Innovative Landfill Siting Decision Model, Mohammad K. Younes, N. E. Ahmad Basri, Z. M. Nopiah, H. Basri, and Mohammed F. M. Abushammala
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 381926, 13 pages
- An Experimental Performance Evaluation and Compatibility Study of the Bluetooth Low Energy Based Platform for ECG Monitoring in WBANs, Farid Touati, Ochirkhand Erdene-Ochir, Waiser Mehmood, Ammad Hassan, Adel Ben Mnaouer, Brahim Gaabab, Mohd Fadlee A. Rasid, and Lazhar Khriji
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 645781, 12 pages
- Choledochal Cyst in Adults: Etiopathogenesis, Presentation, Management, and Outcome—Case Series and Review, Norman Oneil Machado, Pradeep J. Chopra, Adil Al-Zadjali, and Shahzad Younas
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 602591, 10 pages
- Basin of Attraction through Invariant Curves and Dominant Functions, Ziyad AlSharawi, Asma Al-Ghassani, and A. M. Amleh
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 160672, 11 pages
- Effects of Elevated Temperatures on the Compressive Strength Capacity of Concrete Cylinders Confined with FRP Sheets: An Experimental Investigation, Sherif El-Gamal, Khalifa Al-Jabri, Ahmed Al-Mahri, and Saud Al-Mahrouqi
International Journal of Polymer Science
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 549187, 10 pages
- Investigation of Effect on Vibrational Behavior of Giant Magnetostrictive Transducers, M. Sheykholeslami, Y. Hojjat, M. Ghodsi, K. Kakavand, and S. Cinquemani
Shock and Vibration
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 478045, 9 pages
- Enabling Cyber Physical Systems with Wireless Sensor Networking Technologies, Multiagent System Paradigm, and Natural Ecosystems, Nafaâ Jabeur, Nabil Sahli, and Sherali Zeadally
Mobile Information Systems
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 908315, 15 pages
- Technoeconomical Assessment of Optimum Design for Photovoltaic Water Pumping System for Rural Area in Oman, Hussein A. Kazem, Ali H. A. Al-Waeli, Atma H. K. Al-Kabi, and Asma Al-Mamari
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 514624, 8 pages
- Atmospheric Boundary-Layer Processes and Atmospheric Modeling, D. Bala Subrahamanyam, Ismail Gultepe, Sultan Al-Yahyai, and A. N. V. Satyanarayana
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 985353, 2 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Oman who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Oman who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Oman who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.