This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Pakistan published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Pakistan, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Pakistan that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Trial-by-Trial Adaptation of Movements during Mental Practice under Force Field, Muhammad Nabeel Anwar and Salman Hameed Khan
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 109497, 11 pages
- Role of Garlic Usage in Cardiovascular Disease Prevention: An Evidence-Based Approach, Waris Qidwai and Tabinda Ashfaq
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 125649, 9 pages
- Effect of Nerium oleander (N.O.) Leaves Extract on Serum hepcidin, Total Iron, and Infiltration of ED1 Positive Cells in Albino Rat, Muddasir Hassan Abbasi, Sana Fatima, Naila Naz, Ihtzaz A. Malik, and Nadeem Sheikh
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 125671, 8 pages
- Secure Actor Directed Localization in Wireless Sensor and Actor Networks, Tamleek Ali, Muazzam A. Khan, Amir Hayat, Masoom Alam, and Muhammad Ali
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 126327, 10 pages
- Hermite-Hadamard-Type Inequalities for r-Preinvex Functions, Wasim Ul-Haq and Javed Iqbal
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 126457, 5 pages
- Fekete-Szegő Inequality for a Subclass of -Valent Analytic Functions, Mohsan Raza, Muhammad Arif, and Maslina Darus
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 127615, 7 pages
- Asymptotic Solution for a Water Quality Model in a Uniform Stream, Fazle Mabood and Nopparat Pochai
International Journal of Engineering Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 135140, 4 pages
- Kisspeptin-10 Modulates the Proliferation and Differentiation of the Rhesus Monkey Derived Stem Cell Line: R366.4, Tanzeel Huma, Zhengbo Wang, Joshua Rizak, Fiaz Ahmad, Muhammad Shahab, YuanYe Ma, Shangchuan Yang, and Xintian Hu
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 135470, 7 pages
- Does Comorbidity Increase the Risk of Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever and Dengue Shock Syndrome?, Shahid Mahmood, Saadia Hafeez, Hiba Nabeel, Urooj Zahra, and Hammad Nazeer
ISRN Tropical Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 139273, 5 pages
- Analysis of Moving Object Imaging from Compressively Sensed SAR Data in the Presence of Dictionary Mismatch, Ahmed Shaharyar Khwaja, Muhammad Naeem, and Alagan Anpalagan
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 142602, 16 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Pakistan who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Pakistan who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Pakistan who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.