This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Pakistan published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Pakistan, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Pakistan that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Trial-by-Trial Adaptation of Movements during Mental Practice under Force Field, Muhammad Nabeel Anwar and Salman Hameed Khan
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 109497, 11 pages
- Role of Garlic Usage in Cardiovascular Disease Prevention: An Evidence-Based Approach, Waris Qidwai and Tabinda Ashfaq
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 125649, 9 pages
- Second-Order Systems of ODEs Admitting Three-Dimensional Lie Algebras and Integrability, Muhammad Ayub, Masood Khan, and F. M. Mahomed
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 147921, 15 pages
- Intrusion Detection Systems in Wireless Sensor Networks: A Review, Nabil Ali Alrajeh, S. Khan, and Bilal Shams
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 167575, 7 pages
- Adipokines and Hepatic Insulin Resistance, Yu Li, Lin Ding, Waseem Hassan, Daoud Abdelkader, and Jing Shang
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 170532, 8 pages
- Reversed-Phase Liquid Chromatographic Separation and Determination of Ni(II), Cu(II), Pd(II), and Ag(I) Using 2-Pyrrolecarboxaldehyde-4-phenylsemicarbazone as a Complexing Reagent, Arfana Mallah, Amber R. Solangi, Najma Memon, Rabia A. Memon, and Muhammad Y. Khuhawar
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 184356, 5 pages
- Vortex-Induced Vibrations of a Square Cylinder with Damped Free-End Conditions, S. Manzoor, J. Khawar, and N. A. Sheikh
Advances in Mechanical Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 204974, 12 pages
- A Nutrition Education Intervention to Combat Undernutrition: Experience from a Developing Country, Ayesha Zahid Khan, Ghazala Rafique, Haneen Qureshi, and Salma Halai Badruddin
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 210287, 7 pages
- Energy Conditions in a Generalized Second-Order Scalar-Tensor Gravity, M. Sharif and Saira Waheed
Advances in High Energy Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 253985, 15 pages
- On the Convergence of Implicit Picard Iterative Sequences for Strongly Pseudocontractive Mappings in Banach Spaces, Shin Min Kang, Arif Rafiq, and Sun Young Cho
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 284937, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Pakistan who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Pakistan who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Pakistan who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.