Occupied Palestinian Territory
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Occupied Palestinian Territory published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Occupied Palestinian Territory, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Occupied Palestinian Territory that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Artificial Intelligence and Its Applications 2014, Yudong Zhang, Saeed Balochian, Praveen Agarwal, Vishal Bhatnagar, and Orwa Jaber Housheya
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3871575, 6 pages
- Medicinal Plants and Natural Active Compounds for Diabetes and/or Obesity Treatment, Hilal Zaid, Bashar Saad, Abbas A. Mahdi, Akhilesh K. Tamrakar, Pierre S. Haddad, and Fatma U. Afifi
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 469762, 2 pages
- A Model for Hourly Solar Radiation Data Generation from Daily Solar Radiation Data Using a Generalized Regression Artificial Neural Network, Tamer Khatib and Wilfried Elmenreich
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 968024, 13 pages
- Total Antioxidant Status in Type 2 Diabetic Patients in Palestine, Akram T. Kharroubi, Hisham M. Darwish, Mutaz A. Akkawi, Abdelkareem A. Ashareef, Zaher A. Almasri, Khaldoun A. Bader, and Umaiyeh M. Khammash
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 461271, 7 pages
- Reaction of Nitrilimines with Pyruvaldehyde Hydrazones: Synthesis and Antimicrobial Evaluation of Some New 1,2,4-Triazole Derivatives, Hany M. Dalloul
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 593738, 7 pages
- A Hybrid Fuzzy Genetic Algorithm for an Adaptive Traffic Signal System, S. M. Odeh, A. M. Mora, M. N. Moreno, and J. J. Merelo
Advances in Fuzzy Systems
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 378156, 11 pages
- Next Generation Sequencing to Determine the Cystic Fibrosis Mutation Spectrum in Palestinian Population, O. Essawi, M. Farraj, K. De Leeneer, W. Steyaert, K. De Pauw, A. De Paepe, K. Claes, T. Essawi, and P. J. Coucke
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 458653, 6 pages
- A Comparative Study of Spin Coated Transparent Conducting Thin Films of Gallium and Aluminum Doped ZnO Nanoparticles, A. Alkahlout
Physics Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 238123, 8 pages
- Spatial and Temporal Variation in Fine Particulate Matter Mass and Chemical Composition: The Middle East Consortium for Aerosol Research Study, Ziad Abdeen, Radwan Qasrawi, Jongbae Heo, Bo Wu, Jacob Shpund, Arye Vanger, Geula Sharf, Tamar Moise, Shmuel Brenner, Khaled Nassar, Rami Saleh, Qusai M. Al-Mahasneh, Jeremy A. Sarnat, and James J. Schauer
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 878704, 16 pages
- Effect of Experimentally Induced Hepatic and Renal Failure on the Pharmacokinetics of Topiramate in Rats, Kamal M. Matar and Yasin I. Tayem
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 570910, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Occupied Palestinian Territory who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Occupied Palestinian Territory who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Occupied Palestinian Territory who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.