This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Portugal published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Portugal, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Portugal that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Root Locus Practical Sketching Rules for Fractional-Order Systems, António M. Lopes and J. A. Tenreiro Machado
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 102068, 14 pages
- Analysis of Laminated Shells by Murakami’s Zig-Zag Theory and Radial Basis Functions Collocation, D. A. Maturi, A. J. M. Ferreira, A. M. Zenkour, and D. S. Mashat
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 123465, 14 pages
- Raman Spectroscopy, X-Ray, SEM, and DTA Analysis of
Alkali-Phosphate Glasses Containing and Nb2O5, L. Bih, M. Azrour, B. Manoun, M. P. F. Graça, and M. A. Valente
Journal of Spectroscopy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 123519, 10 pages
- Body Composition: Assessment, Regulation, and Emerging Techniques, Analiza M. Silva, David A. Fields, Diana Thomas, and Boyd J. Strauss
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 125068, 2 pages
- Antiangiogenic Activity and Pharmacogenomics of Medicinal Plants from Traditional Korean Medicine, Ean-Jeong Seo, Victor Kuete, Onat Kadioglu, Benjamin Krusche, Sven Schröder, Henry Johannes Greten, Joachim Arend, Ik-Soo Lee, and Thomas Efferth
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 131306, 13 pages
- New Trends in Biotechnological Processes to Increase the Environmental Protection, Ana Moldes, José Manuel Domínguez González, Ligia Raquel Marona Rodrigues, and Attilio Converti
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 138018, 2 pages
- Fast Switching Electrochromic Devices Containing Optimized BEMA/PEGMA Gel Polymer Electrolytes, N. Garino, S. Zanarini, S. Bodoardo, J. R. Nair, S. Pereira, L. Pereira, R. Martins, E. Fortunato, and N. Penazzi
International Journal of Electrochemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 138753, 10 pages
- Severe Diltiazem Poisoning Treated with Hyperinsulinaemia-Euglycaemia and Lipid Emulsion, Nadine Monteiro, Joana Silvestre, João Gonçalves-Pereira, Camila Tapadinhas, Vitor Mendes, and Pedro Póvoa
Case Reports in Critical Care
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 138959, 4 pages
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Study of Swimmer's Hand Velocity, Orientation, and Shape: Contributions to Hydrodynamics, Milda Bilinauskaite, Vishveshwar Rajendra Mantha, Abel Ilah Rouboa,
Pranas Ziliukas, and Antonio Jose Silva
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 140487, 14 pages
- Adipokines, Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein, and C-Reactive Protein Levels in Lean, Overweight, and Obese Portuguese Patients with Type 2 Diabetes, Maria João Neuparth, Jorge Brandão Proença, Alice Santos-Silva, and Susana Coimbra
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 142097, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Portugal who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Portugal who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Portugal who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.