Syrian Arab Republic
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Syrian Arab Republic published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Syrian Arab Republic, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Syrian Arab Republic that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Efficacy of Combined Formulations of Fungicides with Different Modes of Action in Controlling Botrytis Gray Mold Disease in Chickpea, M. H. Rashid, M. Ashraf Hossain, M. A. Kashem, Shiv Kumar, M. Y. Rafii, and M. A. Latif
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 639246, 6 pages
- Is CT Angiogram of the Abdominal Vessels Needed following the Diagnosis of Ischemic Colitis? A Multicenter Community Study, Muhammed Sherid, Salih Samo, Samian Sulaiman, Husein Husein, Sankara N. Sethuraman, and John A. Vainder
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 756926, 8 pages
- New Kinetic Spectrophotometric Method for Determination of Fexofenadine Hydrochloride in Pharmaceutical Formulations, Safwan Ashour and Mouhammed Khateeb
International Journal of Spectroscopy
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 308087, 8 pages
- Reliability of Pederson Scale in Surgical Extraction of Impacted Lower Third Molars: Proposal of New Scale, Mohamed Yasser Kharma, Salah Sakka, Ghassan Aws, Basel Tarakji, and Mohammed Zakaria Nassani
Journal of Oral Diseases
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 157523, 4 pages
- Agromorphological Traits Variability of the Ethiopian Lentil and Exotic Genotypes, Fikru Mekonnen, Firew Mekbib, Shiv Kumar, Seid Ahmed, and Tilak R. Sharma
Advances in Agriculture
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 870864, 15 pages
- Provenance Study of Archaeological Ceramics from Syria Using XRF Multivariate Statistical Analysis and Thermoluminescence Dating, Elias Hanna Bakraji, Rana Abboud, and Haissm Issa
Journal of Ceramics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 681017, 6 pages
- Sociodemographic Characteristics of Acne among University Students in Damascus, Syria, Waqar Al-Kubaisy, Nik Nairan Abdullah, Sabzali Musa Kahn, and Maram Zia
Epidemiology Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 974019, 4 pages
- Perceived Barriers to Healthy Eating and Physical Activity among Adolescents in Seven Arab Countries: A Cross-Cultural Study, Abdulrahman O. Musaiger, Mariam Al-Mannai, Reema Tayyem, Osama Al-Lalla, Essa Y. A. Ali, Faiza Kalam, Mofida M. Benhamed, Sabri Saghir, Ismail Halahleh, Zahra Djoudi, and Manel Chirane
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 232164, 11 pages
- Precancerous Lesions in Colorectal Cancer, Fayez Sandouk, Feras Al Jerf, and M. H. D. Bassel Al-Halabi
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 457901, 11 pages
- Metastatic Infiltrating Ductal Carcinoma of the Breast to the Colon: A Case Report and Literature Review, Salih Samo, Muhammed Sherid, Husein Husein, Samian Sulaiman, Jeffrey V. Brower, Seth Alper, Margaret Yungbluth, and John A. Vainder
Case Reports in Gastrointestinal Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 603683, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Syrian Arab Republic who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Syrian Arab Republic who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Syrian Arab Republic who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.