Syrian Arab Republic
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Syrian Arab Republic published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Syrian Arab Republic, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Syrian Arab Republic that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Novel Anticoagulants in Atrial Fibrillation: Monitoring, Reversal and Perioperative Management, Fadi Shamoun, Hiba Obeid, and Harish Ramakrishna
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 424031, 8 pages
- Duplication Cyst in the Third Part of the Duodenum Presenting with Gastric Outlet Obstruction and Severe Weight Loss, Osama Shaheen, Samer Sara, Mhd Firas Safadi, and Bayan Alsaid
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 749085, 4 pages
- The Impact of Subject Age, Gender, and Arch Length on Attitudes of Syrian Dentists towards Shortened Dental Arches, Mohammad Zakaria Nassani, Tammam Ibrahim Al-Nahhal, Omar Kujan, Bassel Tarakji, and Elizabeth Jane Kay
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 643176, 7 pages
- A Modified Design for Posterior Inlay-Retained Fixed Dental Prosthesis, Abdulaziz Samran, Mohammad Zakaria Nassani, Marwan Aswad, and Amid Abdulkarim
Case Reports in Dentistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 576820, 5 pages
- Simple Rheological Analysis Method of Spinnable-Polymer Flow Properties Using MFI Tester, Basel Younes
Indian Journal of Materials Science
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 790107, 8 pages
- Efficacy of Combined Formulations of Fungicides with Different Modes of Action in Controlling Botrytis Gray Mold Disease in Chickpea, M. H. Rashid, M. Ashraf Hossain, M. A. Kashem, Shiv Kumar, M. Y. Rafii, and M. A. Latif
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 639246, 6 pages
- Is CT Angiogram of the Abdominal Vessels Needed following the Diagnosis of Ischemic Colitis? A Multicenter Community Study, Muhammed Sherid, Salih Samo, Samian Sulaiman, Husein Husein, Sankara N. Sethuraman, and John A. Vainder
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 756926, 8 pages
- Modelling the Effects of Soil Conditions on Olive Productivity in Mediterranean Hilly Areas, Ashraf Tubeileh, Francis Turkelboom, Anwar Al-Ibrahem, Richard Thomas, and Kholoud Sultan-Tubeileh
International Journal of Agronomy
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 672123, 12 pages
- Application of Electrical Resistivity Tomography Technique for Characterizing Leakage Problem in Abu Baara Earth Dam, Syria, Walid Al-Fares
International Journal of Geophysics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 368128, 9 pages
- New Kinetic Spectrophotometric Method for Determination of Fexofenadine Hydrochloride in Pharmaceutical Formulations, Safwan Ashour and Mouhammed Khateeb
International Journal of Spectroscopy
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 308087, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Syrian Arab Republic who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Syrian Arab Republic who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Syrian Arab Republic who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.