Syrian Arab Republic
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Syrian Arab Republic published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Syrian Arab Republic, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Syrian Arab Republic that are published in Hindawi journals.
- The Role of Interleukin-1 Genotype in the Association between Coronary Heart Disease and Periodontitis in a Syrian Population, Lina Bashour, Razan Khattab, and Elham Harfoush
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 195678, 9 pages
- Simultaneous Determination of Clidinium Bromide and Chlordiazepoxide in Combined Dosage Forms by High-Performance Liquid Chromatography, Safwan Ashour and Nuha Kattan
Journal of Pharmaceutics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 417682, 7 pages
- Precancerous Lesions in Colorectal Cancer, Fayez Sandouk, Feras Al Jerf, and M. H. D. Bassel Al-Halabi
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 457901, 11 pages
- Klippel-Trenaunay Syndrome Causing Life-Threatening GI Bleeding: A Case Report and Review of the Literature, Salih Samo, Muhammed Sherid, Husein Husein, Samian Sulaiman, Margaret Yungbluth, and John A. Vainder
Case Reports in Gastrointestinal Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 813653, 6 pages
- Synthesis of Macrocyclic Bis-Hydrazone and Their Use in Metal Cations Extraction, Farouk Kandil, Mohamad Khaled Chebani, and Wail Al Zoubi
ISRN Organic Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 208284, 8 pages
- A Study of the Source Traffic Generator Using Poisson Distribution
for ABR Service, Mohsen Hosamo
Modelling and Simulation in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 408395, 6 pages
- Gaps in Capacity in Primary Care in Low-Resource Settings for Implementation of Essential Noncommunicable Disease Interventions, S. Mendis, Igbal Al Bashir, Lanka Dissanayake, Cherian Varghese, Ibtihal Fadhil, Esha Marhe, Boureima Sambo, Firdosi Mehta, Hind Elsayad, Idrisa Sow, Maltie Algoe, Herbert Tennakoon, Lai Die Truong, Le Thi Tuyet Lan, Dismond Huiuinato, Neelamni Hewageegana, Naiema A. W. Fahal, Goitom Mebrhatu, Gado Tshering, and Oleg Chestnov
International Journal of Hypertension
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 584041, 7 pages
- SCLC Degradation in 980 nm Pump Laser by Using Electrical Noise, B. Orsal and I. Asaad
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 841695, 4 pages
- Prevalence of Overweight and Obesity among Adolescents in Seven Arab Countries: A Cross-Cultural Study, Abdulrahman O. Musaiger, Mariam Al-Mannai, Reema Tayyem, Osama Al-Lalla, Essa Y. H. Ali, Faiza Kalam, Mofida M. Benhamed, Sabri Saghir, Ismail Halahleh,
Zahra Djoudi, and Manel Chirane
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 981390, 5 pages
- Analysis of IL-1 (-889) and IL-1B(+3953) Gene Polymorphism in Syrian Patients with Aggressive Periodontitis: A Pilot Study, Kenan Shibani, Reem Shhab, and Razan Khattab
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 682564, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Syrian Arab Republic who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Syrian Arab Republic who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations |
The Scientific World Journal
International Journal of Agronomy |
The Scientific World Journal
The following is the list of scholars from Syrian Arab Republic who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.