This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Tunisia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Tunisia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Tunisia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Purification and Characterization of a New Thermostable, Haloalkaline, Solvent Stable, and Detergent Compatible Serine Protease from Geobacillus toebii Strain LBT 77, Wajdi Thebti, Yosra Riahi, and Omrane Belhadj
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9178962, 8 pages
- Computer-Assisted Classification Patterns in Autoimmune Diagnostics: The AIDA Project, Amel Benammar Elgaaied, Donato Cascio, Salvatore Bruno, Maria Cristina Ciaccio, Marco Cipolla, Alessandro Fauci, Rossella Morgante, Vincenzo Taormina, Yousr Gorgi, Raja Marrakchi Triki, Melika Ben Ahmed, Hechmi Louzir, Sadok Yalaoui, Sfar Imene, Yassine Issaoui, Ahmed Abidi, Myriam Ammar, Walid Bedhiafi, Oussama Ben Fraj, Rym Bouhaha, Khouloud Hamdi, Koudhi Soumaya, Bilel Neili, Gati Asma, Mariano Lucchese, Maria Catanzaro, Vincenza Barbara, Ignazio Brusca, Maria Fregapane, Gaetano Amato, Giuseppe Friscia, Trai Neila, Souayeh Turkia, Haouami Youssra, Raja Rekik, Hayet Bouokez, Maria Vasile Simone, Francesco Fauci, and Giuseppe Raso
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2073076, 9 pages
- Geometry Optimization Approaches of Inductively Coupled Printed Spiral Coils for Remote Powering of Implantable Biomedical Sensors, Sondos Mehri, Ahmed Chiheb Ammari, Jaleleddine Ben Hadj Slama, and Hatem Rmili
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4869571, 11 pages
- Hydrometeorology and Hydroclimate, Christophe Cudennec, Alexander Gelfan, Liliang Ren, and Mohamed Slimani
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1487890, 4 pages
- Prevalence of Coccidiosis in Free-Range Chicken in Sidi Thabet, Tunisia, Khaled Kaboudi, Sajid Umar, and Muhammad Tanveer Munir
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7075195, 6 pages
- Updated Methods for Seed Shape Analysis, Emilio Cervantes, José Javier Martín, and Ezzeddine Saadaoui
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5691825, 10 pages
- Comparative Study of Deposit through a Membrane and Spin-Coated MWCNT as a Flexible Anode for Optoelectronic Applications, Walid Aloui, Saidi Hamza, and Abdelaziz Bouazizi
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8795374, 7 pages
- High-Power Laser Cutting of Steel Plates: Heat Affected Zone Analysis, Imed Miraoui, Mohamed Boujelbene, and Mouna Zaied
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1242565, 8 pages
- Comparison of Different MPPT Algorithms with a Proposed One Using a Power Estimator for Grid Connected PV Systems, Manel Hlaili and Hfaiedh Mechergui
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1728398, 10 pages
- Improving Rare Events Detection in WSN through Cluster-Based Power Control Mechanism, Zakia Jellali, Leïla Najjar Atallah, and Sofiane Cherif
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8162580, 16 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Tunisia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Tunisia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Tunisia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.