This web page is meant to showcase the research output of United States published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from United States, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from United States that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Ultrasound of Primary Aneurysmal Bone Cyst, Katrina N. Glazebrook, Gary L. Keeney, and Michael G. Rock
Case Reports in Radiology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 101069, 4 pages
- Longitudinal Imaging of Cancer Cell Metastases in Two Preclinical Models: A Correlation of Noninvasive Imaging to Histopathology, Pavan P. Adiseshaiah, Nimit L. Patel, Lilia V. Ileva, Joseph D. Kalen, Diana C. Haines, and Scott E. McNeil
International Journal of Molecular Imaging
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 102702, 13 pages
- Cost Effective Community Based Dementia Screening: A Markov Model Simulation, Erin Saito, Beau K. Nakamoto, Mario F. Mendez, Bijal Mehta, and Aaron McMurtray
International Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 103138, 6 pages
- The Syndromic versus Laboratory Diagnosis of Sexually Transmitted Infections in Resource-Limited Settings, Musie Ghebremichael
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 103452, 5 pages
- Potential Benefits of Therapeutic Use of β2-Adrenergic Receptor Agonists in Neuroprotection and Parkinsonμs Disease, Lynda Peterson, Kathleen P. Ismond, Elisha Chapman, and Patrick Flood
Journal of Immunology Research
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 103780, 8 pages
- Diabetes Mellitus, Ilias Migdalis, David Leslie, Nikolaos Papanas, Paul Valensi, and Helen Vlassara
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 108419, 6 pages
- New Derivative Based Open Newton-Cotes Quadrature Rules, Fiza Zafar, Saira Saleem, and Clarence O. E. Burg
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 109138, 16 pages
- A Linear Method to Derive 3D Projective Invariants from 4 Uncalibrated Images, YuanBin Wang, XingWei Wang, Bin Zhang, and Ying Wang
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 109318, 8 pages
- Altered Pulmonary Lymphatic Development in Infants with Chronic Lung Disease, Emily M. McNellis, Sherry M. Mabry, Eugenio Taboada, and Ikechukwu I. Ekekezie
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 109891, 11 pages
- Tract-Based Bayesian Multivariate Analysis of Mild Traumatic Brain Injury, Yongkang Liu, Tianyao Wang, Xiao Chen, Jianhua Zhang, Guoxing Zhou, Zhongqiu Wang, and Rong Chen
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 120182, 4 pages
The following is the list of scholars from United States who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from United States who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from United States who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.