This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Uruguay published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Uruguay, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Uruguay that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Antitumor Activity of Human Hydatid Cyst Fluid in a Murine Model of Colon Cancer, Edgardo Berriel, Sofía Russo, Leticia Monin, María Florencia Festari, Nora Berois, Gabriel Fernández, Teresa Freire, and Eduardo Osinaga
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 230176, 7 pages
- The Antitumor Peptide CIGB-552 Increases COMMD1 and Inhibits Growth of Human Lung Cancer Cells, Julio R. Fernández Massó, Brizaida Oliva Argüelles, Yelaine Tejeda, Soledad Astrada, Hilda Garay, Osvaldo Reyes, Livan Delgado-Roche, Mariela Bollati-Fogolín, and Maribel G. Vallespí
Journal of Amino Acids
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 251398, 13 pages
- A Histopathological and Immunohistochemical Analysis of Ameloblastic Fibrodentinoma, Ronell Bologna-Molina, Sirced Salazar-Rodríguez, Ana María Bedoya-Borella,
Ramón Gil Carreón-Burciaga, Gabriel Tapia-Repetto, and Nelly Molina-Frechero
Case Reports in Pathology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 604560, 7 pages
- Differences in Salivary Flow Level, Xerostomia, and Flavor Alteration in Mexican HIV Patients Who Did or Did Not Receive Antiretroviral Therapy, Sandra López-Verdín, Jaime Andrade-Villanueva, Ana Lourdes Zamora-Perez, Ronell Bologna-Molina, José Justino Cervantes-Cabrera, and Nelly Molina-Frechero
AIDS Research and Treatment
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 613278, 6 pages
- Reduced Dynamic Models in Epithelial Transport, Julio A. Hernández
Journal of Biophysics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 654543, 9 pages
- Structural and Functional Properties of Venous Wall: Relationship between Elastin, Collagen, and Smooth Muscle Components and Viscoelastic Properties, Yanina Zócalo, Daniel Bia, Edmundo I. Cabrera-Fischer, Sandra Wray, Cintia Galli, and Ricardo L. Armentano
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 906031, 9 pages
- Comparative Plasma Exposure of Albendazole after Administration of Rapidly Disintegrating Tablets in Dogs, Silvina G. Castro, Alicia Dib, Gonzalo Suarez, Daniel Allemandi, Carlos Lanusse, Sergio Sanchez Bruni, and Santiago D. Palma
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 920305, 7 pages
- Explaining Protectionism Support: The Role of Economic Factors, Natalia Melgar, Juliette Milgram-Baleix, and Máximo Rossi
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 954071, 14 pages
- The Plasma Membrane Potential and the Organization of the Actin Cytoskeleton of Epithelial Cells, Silvia Chifflet and Julio A. Hernández
International Journal of Cell Biology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 121424, 13 pages
- Pulse Wave Velocity as Marker of Preclinical Arterial Disease: Reference Levels in a Uruguayan Population Considering Wave Detection Algorithms, Path Lengths, Aging, and Blood Pressure, Ignacio Farro, Daniel Bia, Yanina Zócalo, Juan Torrado, Federico Farro, Lucía Florio, Alicia Olascoaga, Walter Alallón, Ricardo Lluberas, and Ricardo L. Armentano
International Journal of Hypertension
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 169359, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Uruguay who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Uruguay who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Uruguay who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.