This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Uruguay published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Uruguay, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Uruguay that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Development, Characterization, and In Vitro Biological Performance of Fluconazole-Loaded Microemulsions for the Topical Treatment of Cutaneous Leishmaniasis, Marcela Brito Oliveira, Giovana Calixto, Márcia Graminha, Hugo Cerecetto, Mercedes González, and Marlus Chorilli
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 396894, 12 pages
- HT-29 and Caco-2 Reporter Cell Lines for Functional Studies of Nuclear Factor Kappa B Activation, Giuliana Mastropietro, Inés Tiscornia, Karen Perelmuter, Soledad Astrada, and Mariela Bollati-Fogolín
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 860534, 13 pages
- Nuclear Factor of Activated T Cells Is Activated in the Endothelium of Retinal Microvessels in Diabetic Mice, Anna V. Zetterqvist, Fabiana Blanco, Jenny Öhman, Olga Kotova, Lisa M. Berglund, Sergio de Frutos Garcia, Raed Al-Naemi, Maria Wigren, Paul G. McGuire, Laura V. Gonzalez Bosc, and Maria F. Gomez
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 428473, 14 pages
- Immunohistochemical Expression of Survivin and Its Relationship with Cell Apoptosis and Proliferation in Ameloblastomas, Rogelio González-González, Nelly Molina-Frechero, Pablo Damian-Matsumura, Sirced Salazar-Rodriguez, and Ronell Bologna-Molina
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 301781, 7 pages
- Acute Kidney Injury, Raúl Lombardi, Emmanuel A. Burdmann, Alejandro Ferreiro, and Fernando Liaño
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 595947, 2 pages
- 3-Nitrotyrosine Modified Proteins in Atherosclerosis, Leonor Thomson
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 708282, 8 pages
- Arterial Stiffness and Renal Replacement Therapy: A Controversial Topic, Edmundo Cabrera Fischer, Yanina Zócalo, Cintia Galli, Sandra Wray, and Daniel Bia
International Journal of Nephrology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 729609, 7 pages
- Patterns of Exposure to Multiple Metals and Associations with Neurodevelopment of Preschool Children from Montevideo, Uruguay, Katarzyna Kordas, Graciela Ardoino, Donna L. Coffman, Elena I. Queirolo, Daniela Ciccariello, Nelly Mañay, and Adrienne S. Ettinger
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 493471, 9 pages
- Enteropathogens Associated with Acute Diarrhea in Children from Households with High Socioeconomic Level in Uruguay, Gustavo Varela, Lara Batthyány, María Noel Bianco, Walter Pérez, Lorena Pardo, Gabriela Algorta, Luciana Robino, Ramón Suárez, Armando Navarro, María Catalina Pírez, and Felipe Schelotto
International Journal of Microbiology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 592953, 8 pages
- Diagrammatic Analysis of Nonhomogeneous Diffusion, Julio A. Hernández
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 150826, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Uruguay who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Uruguay who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Uruguay who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.