This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Uruguay published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Uruguay, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Uruguay that are published in Hindawi journals.
- A New High-Resolution Spectral Approach to Noninvasively Evaluate Wall Deformations in Arteries, Ivonne Bazan, Carlos Negreira, Antonio Ramos, Javier Brum, and Alfredo Ramirez
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 606202, 15 pages
- An Independence Test Based on Symbolic Time Series, Wiston Adrián Risso
International Journal of Statistical Mechanics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 809383, 14 pages
- Economics of Bioenergy, Amani Elobeid, Miguel Carriquiry, Silvia Secchi, and Tun-Hsiang (Edward) Yu
Economics Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 154928, 3 pages
- Antitumor Activity of Human Hydatid Cyst Fluid in a Murine Model of Colon Cancer, Edgardo Berriel, Sofía Russo, Leticia Monin, María Florencia Festari, Nora Berois, Gabriel Fernández, Teresa Freire, and Eduardo Osinaga
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 230176, 7 pages
- The Antitumor Peptide CIGB-552 Increases COMMD1 and Inhibits Growth of Human Lung Cancer Cells, Julio R. Fernández Massó, Brizaida Oliva Argüelles, Yelaine Tejeda, Soledad Astrada, Hilda Garay, Osvaldo Reyes, Livan Delgado-Roche, Mariela Bollati-Fogolín, and Maribel G. Vallespí
Journal of Amino Acids
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 251398, 13 pages
- Seroprevalence of St. Louis Encephalitis Virus and West Nile Virus (Flavivirus, Flaviviridae) in Horses, Uruguay, Analía Burgueño, Lorena Spinsanti, Luis Adrián Díaz, María Elisa Rivarola, Juan Arbiza, Marta Contigiani, and Adriana Delfraro
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 582957, 5 pages
- A Histopathological and Immunohistochemical Analysis of Ameloblastic Fibrodentinoma, Ronell Bologna-Molina, Sirced Salazar-Rodríguez, Ana María Bedoya-Borella,
Ramón Gil Carreón-Burciaga, Gabriel Tapia-Repetto, and Nelly Molina-Frechero
Case Reports in Pathology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 604560, 7 pages
- Differences in Salivary Flow Level, Xerostomia, and Flavor Alteration in Mexican HIV Patients Who Did or Did Not Receive Antiretroviral Therapy, Sandra López-Verdín, Jaime Andrade-Villanueva, Ana Lourdes Zamora-Perez, Ronell Bologna-Molina, José Justino Cervantes-Cabrera, and Nelly Molina-Frechero
AIDS Research and Treatment
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 613278, 6 pages
- Reduced Dynamic Models in Epithelial Transport, Julio A. Hernández
Journal of Biophysics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 654543, 9 pages
- Biofuel Expansion, Fertilizer Use, and GHG Emissions: Unintended Consequences of Mitigation Policies, Amani Elobeid, Miguel Carriquiry, Jerome Dumortier, Francisco Rosas, Kranti Mulik, Jacinto F. Fabiosa, Dermot J. Hayes, and Bruce A. Babcock
Economics Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 708604, 12 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Uruguay who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Uruguay who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Uruguay who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.