This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Venezuela published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Venezuela, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Venezuela that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Approximate Controllability of Semilinear Impulsive Evolution Equations, Hugo Leiva
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 797439, 7 pages
- Renal Oxidative Stress Induced by Long-Term Hyperuricemia Alters Mitochondrial Function and Maintains Systemic Hypertension, Magdalena Cristóbal-García, Fernando E. García-Arroyo, Edilia Tapia, Horacio Osorio, Abraham S. Arellano-Buendía, Magdalena Madero, Bernardo Rodríguez-Iturbe, José Pedraza-Chaverrí, Francisco Correa, Cecilia Zazueta, Richard J. Johnson, and Laura-Gabriela Sánchez Lozada
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 535686, 8 pages
- Cardiovascular Biomarkers in Chronic Kidney Disease: State of Current Research and Clinical Applicability, Luis D’Marco, Antonio Bellasi, and Paolo Raggi
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 586569, 16 pages
- Sensitivity and Specificity Improvement in Abdominal Obesity Diagnosis Using Cluster Analysis during Waist Circumference Cut-Off Point Selection, Valmore Bermúdez, Joselyn Rojas, Juan Salazar, Roberto Añez, Alexandra Toledo, Luis Bello, Vanessa Apruzzese, Robys González, Maricarmen Chacín, Mayela Cabrera, Clímaco Cano, Manuel Velasco, and José López-Miranda
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 750265, 14 pages
- Some Classes of Function Spaces, Their Properties, and Their Applications 2014, Józef Banaś, Janusz Matkowski, Nelson Merentes, Jose Luis Sanchez, and Kishin Sadarangani
Journal of Function Spaces
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 909581, 2 pages
- Ecological Niche Modeling of Seventeen Sandflies Species (Diptera, Psychodidae, Phlebotominae) from Venezuela, Iomar Sanchez, Jonathan Liria, and María Dora Feliciangeli
International Journal of Zoology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 108306, 9 pages
- Effects of Land Use Change and Seasonality of Precipitation on Soil Nitrogen in a Dry Tropical Forest Area in the Western Llanos of Venezuela, Ana Francisca González-Pedraza and Nelda Dezzeo
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 514204, 11 pages
- Effect of Hypoxia on the Calcium and Magnesium Content, Lipid Peroxidation Level, and Ca2+-ATPase Activity of Syncytiotrophoblast Plasma Membranes from Placental Explants, Delia I. Chiarello, Reinaldo Marín, Fulgencio Proverbio, Zully Benzo, Sandy Piñero, Desirée Botana, and Cilia Abad
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 597357, 9 pages
- Single Charge Current in a Normal Mesoscopic Region Attached to Superconductor Leads via a Coupled Poisson Nonequilibrium Green Function Formalism, David Verrilli, F. P. Marin, and Rafael Rangel
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 721671, 19 pages
- C-Reactive Protein: An In-Depth Look into Structure, Function, and Regulation, Juan Salazar, María Sofía Martínez, Mervin Chávez-Castillo, Victoria Núñez, Roberto Añez, Yaquelin Torres, Alexandra Toledo, Maricarmen Chacín, Carlos Silva, Enrique Pacheco, Joselyn Rojas, and Valmore Bermúdez
International Scholarly Research Notices
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 653045, 11 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Venezuela who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Venezuela who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Venezuela who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.