This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Venezuela published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Venezuela, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Venezuela that are published in Hindawi journals.
- On the Electronic Effect of V, Fe, and Ni on MgO(100) and BaO(100) Surface: An Explanation from a Periodic Density Functional, Rafael Añez and Aníbal Sierraalta
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6918294, 8 pages
- Epicardial Fat: Physiological, Pathological, and Therapeutic Implications, Juan Salazar, Eliana Luzardo, José Carlos Mejías, Joselyn Rojas, Antonio Ferreira, José Ramón Rivas-Ríos, and Valmore Bermúdez
Cardiology Research and Practice
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1291537, 15 pages
- Perivascular Epithelioid Cell Tumour with Intraorbital Location: Report of a Case and Review of the Literature, Idania Lubo, Ileana Fermín, Olindo Massarelli, Roberta Gobbi, and Paolo Cossu Rocca
Case Reports in Pathology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1936421, 6 pages
- Maslinic Acid, a Triterpene from Olive, Affects the Antioxidant and Mitochondrial Status of B16F10 Melanoma Cells Grown under Stressful Conditions, Khalida Mokhtari, Eva E. Rufino-Palomares, Amalia Pérez-Jiménez, Fernando J. Reyes-Zurita, Celeny Figuera, Leticia García-Salguero, Pedro P. Medina, Juan Peragón, and José A. Lupiáñez
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 272457, 11 pages
- Obtaining Highly Crystalline Barium Sulphate Nanoparticles via Chemical Precipitation and Quenching in Absence of Polymer Stabilizers, Ángela B. Sifontes, Edgar Cañizales, Jhoan Toro-Mendoza, Edward Ávila, Petra Hernández, Blas A. Delgado, G. Brenda Gutiérrez, Yraida Díaz, and Eliandreina Cruz-Barrios
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 510376, 8 pages
- Fuzzy System of Irrigation Applied to the Growth of Habanero Pepper (Capsicum chinense Jacq.) under Protected Conditions in Yucatan, Mexico, Martha Rocio Ceballos, Juan Luis Gorricho, Oscar Palma Gamboa, Mónica Karel Huerta, David Rivas, and Mayra Erazo Rodas
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 123543, 13 pages
- NRAMP1 and VDR Gene Polymorphisms in Susceptibility to Tuberculosis in Venezuelan Population, Mercedes Fernández-Mestre, Ángel Villasmil, Howard Takiff, and Zhenia Fuentes Alcalá
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 860628, 7 pages
- Assessing Uncertainty in A2 Respiratory Syncytial Virus Viral Dynamics, Gilberto González-Parra and Hana M. Dobrovolny
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 567589, 9 pages
- Functions of Bounded th -Variation and Continuity Modulus, Odalis Mejía and Pilar Silvestre
Journal of Function Spaces
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 253636, 13 pages
- The Spaces of Functions of Two Variables of Bounded -Variation in the Sense of Schramm-Korenblum, A. Azócar, O. Mejía, N. Merentes, and S. Rivas
Journal of Function Spaces
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 727312, 11 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Venezuela who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Venezuela who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Venezuela who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.