This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Venezuela published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Venezuela, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Venezuela that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Single Charge Current in a Normal Mesoscopic Region Attached to Superconductor Leads via a Coupled Poisson Nonequilibrium Green Function Formalism, David Verrilli, F. P. Marin, and Rafael Rangel
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 721671, 19 pages
- Common Fixed Points for Pairs of Mappings with Variable Contractive Parameters, J. R. Morales, E. M. Rojas, and Ravindra K. Bisht
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 209234, 7 pages
- On the Dynamics of an Oil Price Model, Teodoro Lara
ISRN Applied Mathematics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 375856, 6 pages
- Partial Purification of Integral Membrane Antigenic Proteins from Trypanosoma evansi That Display Immunological Cross-Reactivity with Trypanosoma vivax, Norma P. Velásquez, Rocío E. Camargo, Graciela L. Uzcanga, and José Bubis
Journal of Parasitology Research
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 965815, 11 pages
- Effect of Environmental Disturbance on the Population of Sandflies and Leishmania Transmission in an Endemic Area of Venezuela, Elsa Nieves, Luzmary Oraá, Yorfer Rondón, Mireya Sánchez, Yetsenia Sánchez, Masyelly Rojas, Maritza Rondón, Maria Rujano, Nestor González, and Dalmiro Cazorla
Journal of Tropical Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 280629, 7 pages
- C-Reactive Protein: Clinical and Epidemiological Perspectives, Juan Salazar, María Sofía Martínez, Mervin Chávez, Alexandra Toledo, Roberto Añez, Yaquelín Torres, Vanessa Apruzzese, Carlos Silva, Joselyn Rojas, and Valmore Bermúdez
Cardiology Research and Practice
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 605810, 10 pages
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Insulin Resistance, and Obesity: Navigating the Pathophysiologic Labyrinth, Joselyn Rojas, Mervin Chávez, Luis Olivar, Milagros Rojas, Jessenia Morillo, José Mejías, María Calvo, and Valmore Bermúdez
International Journal of Reproductive Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 719050, 17 pages
- Hitting Times of Walks on Graphs through Voltages, José Luis Palacios, Eduardo Gómez, and Miguel Del Río
Journal of Probability
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 852481, 6 pages
- Integer Semigroups Associated with Dumont-Thomas Numeration Systems, Víctor F. Sirvent
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 275260, 5 pages
- Experimental Study of the Interaction between Recrystallization and Precipitation Processes of an AA8011 Commercial Alloy, Ney José Luiggi, María Valera, Jesús P. Rodriguez, and José Prin
Journal of Metallurgy
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 345945, 17 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Venezuela who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Venezuela who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Venezuela who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.