This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Venezuela published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Venezuela, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Venezuela that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Evaluation of Culture Conditions to Obtain Fatty Acids from Saline Microalgae Species: Dunaliella salina, Sinecosyfis sp., and Chroomonas sp., D. A. Castilla Casadiego, A. R. Albis Arrieta, E. R. Angulo Mercado, S. J. Cervera Cahuana, K. S. Baquero Noriega, A. F. Suárez Escobar, and E. D. Morales Avendaño
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5081653, 7 pages
- Nanoporous Glasses for Nuclear Waste Containment, Thierry Woignier, Juan Primera, and Jerôme Reynes
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4043632, 10 pages
- On the Electronic Effect of V, Fe, and Ni on MgO(100) and BaO(100) Surface: An Explanation from a Periodic Density Functional, Rafael Añez and Aníbal Sierraalta
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6918294, 8 pages
- Epicardial Fat: Physiological, Pathological, and Therapeutic Implications, Juan Salazar, Eliana Luzardo, José Carlos Mejías, Joselyn Rojas, Antonio Ferreira, José Ramón Rivas-Ríos, and Valmore Bermúdez
Cardiology Research and Practice
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1291537, 15 pages
- Prevalence and Associated Factors of Insulin Resistance in Adults from Maracaibo City, Venezuela, Valmore Bermudez, Juan Salazar, María Sofía Martínez, Mervin Chávez-Castillo, Luis Carlos Olivar, María José Calvo, Jim Palmar, Jordan Bautista, Eduardo Ramos, Mayela Cabrera, Freddy Pachano, and Joselyn Rojas
Advances in Preventive Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9405105, 13 pages
- Perivascular Epithelioid Cell Tumour with Intraorbital Location: Report of a Case and Review of the Literature, Idania Lubo, Ileana Fermín, Olindo Massarelli, Roberta Gobbi, and Paolo Cossu Rocca
Case Reports in Pathology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1936421, 6 pages
- Trypanosoma vivax Adhesion to Red Blood Cells in Experimentally Infected Sheep, Alpidio A. Boada-Sucre, Marcello Salvatore Rossi Spadafora, Lucinda M. Tavares-Marques, Héctor J. Finol, and Armando Reyna-Bello
Pathology Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4503214, 9 pages
- Synthesis and Crystal Structure of C1-Symmetric 3,3′-Bi(1,1′-dinaphthyl-camphopyrazole), Jannis Barrera, Victoria A. Smolenski, Jerry P. Jasinski, and Jesús Pastrán
Journal of Crystallography
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1217867, 5 pages
- Maslinic Acid, a Triterpene from Olive, Affects the Antioxidant and Mitochondrial Status of B16F10 Melanoma Cells Grown under Stressful Conditions, Khalida Mokhtari, Eva E. Rufino-Palomares, Amalia Pérez-Jiménez, Fernando J. Reyes-Zurita, Celeny Figuera, Leticia García-Salguero, Pedro P. Medina, Juan Peragón, and José A. Lupiáñez
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 272457, 11 pages
- Obtaining Highly Crystalline Barium Sulphate Nanoparticles via Chemical Precipitation and Quenching in Absence of Polymer Stabilizers, Ángela B. Sifontes, Edgar Cañizales, Jhoan Toro-Mendoza, Edward Ávila, Petra Hernández, Blas A. Delgado, G. Brenda Gutiérrez, Yraida Díaz, and Eliandreina Cruz-Barrios
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 510376, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Venezuela who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Venezuela who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Venezuela who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.