This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Venezuela published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Venezuela, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Venezuela that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Effect of Hypoxia on the Calcium and Magnesium Content, Lipid Peroxidation Level, and Ca2+-ATPase Activity of Syncytiotrophoblast Plasma Membranes from Placental Explants, Delia I. Chiarello, Reinaldo Marín, Fulgencio Proverbio, Zully Benzo, Sandy Piñero, Desirée Botana, and Cilia Abad
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 597357, 9 pages
- Single Charge Current in a Normal Mesoscopic Region Attached to Superconductor Leads via a Coupled Poisson Nonequilibrium Green Function Formalism, David Verrilli, F. P. Marin, and Rafael Rangel
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 721671, 19 pages
- Epidemiologic Behavior and Estimation of an Optimal Cut-Off Point for Homeostasis Model Assessment-2 Insulin Resistance: A Report from a Venezuelan Population, Valmore Bermúdez, Joselyn Rojas, María Sofía Martínez, Vanessa Apruzzese, Mervin Chávez-Castillo, Robys Gonzalez, Yaquelín Torres, Juan Salazar, Luis Bello, Roberto Añez, Maricarmen Chacín, Alexandra Toledo, Mayela Cabrera, Edgardo Mengual, Raquel Ávila, Freddy Pachano, and José López-Miranda
International Scholarly Research Notices
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 616271, 10 pages
- On the Dynamics of an Oil Price Model, Teodoro Lara
ISRN Applied Mathematics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 375856, 6 pages
- Integer Semigroups Associated with Dumont-Thomas Numeration Systems, Víctor F. Sirvent
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 275260, 5 pages
- IL-10 Counteracts Proinflammatory Mediator Evoked Oxidative Stress in Caco-2 Cells, Eva Latorre, Nyurky Matheus, Elena Layunta, Ana Isabel Alcalde, and José Emilio Mesonero
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 982639, 6 pages
- Common Fixed Points for Pairs of Mappings with Variable Contractive Parameters, J. R. Morales, E. M. Rojas, and Ravindra K. Bisht
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 209234, 7 pages
- Locally Lipschitz Composition Operators in Space of the Functions of Bounded -Variation, Odalis Mejía, Nelson José Merentes Díaz, and Beata Rzepka
Journal of Function Spaces
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 606307, 8 pages
- The Role of Haptoglobin Genotypes in Chagas Disease, Ninomar Mundaray Fernández and Mercedes Fernández-Mestre
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 793646, 6 pages
- Pneumatic Displacement with Perfluoropropane Gas and Intravitreal Tissue Plasminogen Activator for Subretinal Subfoveal Hemorrhage after Focal Laser Photocoagulation in Central Serous Chorioretinopathy, Khalid Al Rubaie, Juan V. Espinoza, Andres F. Lasave, Dario Savino-Zari, Fernando A. Arevalo, and J. Fernando Arevalo
Case Reports in Ophthalmological Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 592746, 4 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Venezuela who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Venezuela who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Venezuela who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.