This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Zimbabwe published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Zimbabwe, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Zimbabwe that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Significant Differences in the Prevalence of Elevated HbA1c Levels for Type I and Type II Diabetics Attending the Parirenyatwa Diabetic Clinic in Harare, Zimbabwe, Kurai Z. Chako, Heather Phillipo, Erisi Mafuratidze, and Danai Tavonga Zhou
Chinese Journal of Biology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 672980, 5 pages
- Controlled Release Kinetics in Hydroxy Double Salts: Effect of Host Anion Structure, Stephen Majoni and Jeanne M. Hossenlopp
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 710487, 12 pages
- Antiproliferative Activity of the Isofuranonaphthoquinone Isolated from Bulbine frutescens against Jurkat T Cells, Penelope Tambama, Berhanu Abegaz, and Stanley Mukanganyama
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 752941, 14 pages
- Effect of Soil Moisture Deficit Stress on Biomass Accumulation of Four Coffee (Coffea arabica) Varieties in Zimbabwe, Abel Chemura, Caleb Mahoya, Pardon Chidoko, and Dumisani Kutywayo
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 767312, 10 pages
- A Proposed Selection Index for Jersey Cattle in Zimbabwe, Edward Missanjo, Venancio Imbayarwo-Chikosi, and Tinyiko Halimani
ISRN Veterinary Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 148030, 3 pages
- Activity Budgets of Impala (Aepyceros melampus) in Closed Environments: The Mukuvisi Woodland Experience, Zimbabwe, Muposhi Victor Kurauwone, Muvengwi Justice, Utete Beven, Kupika Olga, Chiutsi Simon, and Tarakini Tawanda
International Journal of Biodiversity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 270454, 8 pages
- Immunological Consequences of Antihelminthic Treatment in Preschool Children Exposed to Urogenital Schistosome Infection, Nadine Rujeni, Norman Nausch, Nicholas Midzi, Graeme J. Cowan, Richard Burchmore, David R. Cavanagh, David W. Taylor, Takafira Mduluza, and Francisca Mutapi
Journal of Tropical Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 283619, 13 pages
- An Exploratory Study of Male Adolescent Sexuality in Zimbabwe: The Case of Adolescents in Kuwadzana Extension, Harare, Sandra Bhatasara, Tafadzwa Chevo, and Talent Changadeya
Journal of Anthropology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 298670, 11 pages
- Assessing the Impact of Drug Resistance on the Transmission Dynamics of Typhoid Fever, S. Mushayabasa, C. P. Bhunu, and E. T. Ngarakana-Gwasira
Computational Biology Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 303645, 13 pages
- Assessing the Impact of Vaccination on Controlling the Spread of Human Scabies, C. P. Bhunu, S. Mushayabasa, and T. G. Monera
ISRN Computational Biology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 362973, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Zimbabwe who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Zimbabwe who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Zimbabwe who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.