This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Zimbabwe published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Zimbabwe, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Zimbabwe that are published in Hindawi journals.
- A Proposed Selection Index for Jersey Cattle in Zimbabwe, Edward Missanjo, Venancio Imbayarwo-Chikosi, and Tinyiko Halimani
ISRN Veterinary Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 148030, 3 pages
- Activity Budgets of Impala (Aepyceros melampus) in Closed Environments: The Mukuvisi Woodland Experience, Zimbabwe, Muposhi Victor Kurauwone, Muvengwi Justice, Utete Beven, Kupika Olga, Chiutsi Simon, and Tarakini Tawanda
International Journal of Biodiversity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 270454, 8 pages
- Immunological Consequences of Antihelminthic Treatment in Preschool Children Exposed to Urogenital Schistosome Infection, Nadine Rujeni, Norman Nausch, Nicholas Midzi, Graeme J. Cowan, Richard Burchmore, David R. Cavanagh, David W. Taylor, Takafira Mduluza, and Francisca Mutapi
Journal of Tropical Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 283619, 13 pages
- An Exploratory Study of Male Adolescent Sexuality in Zimbabwe: The Case of Adolescents in Kuwadzana Extension, Harare, Sandra Bhatasara, Tafadzwa Chevo, and Talent Changadeya
Journal of Anthropology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 298670, 11 pages
- Assessing the Impact of Drug Resistance on the Transmission Dynamics of Typhoid Fever, S. Mushayabasa, C. P. Bhunu, and E. T. Ngarakana-Gwasira
Computational Biology Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 303645, 13 pages
- Assessing the Impact of Vaccination on Controlling the Spread of Human Scabies, C. P. Bhunu, S. Mushayabasa, and T. G. Monera
ISRN Computational Biology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 362973, 7 pages
- Differences in Serum Levels of Magnesium, Phosphate, and Albumin for HAART-Experienced and HAART-Naïve Female Patients Attending Parirenyatwa Opportunistic Infections Clinic in Harare, Zimbabwe, Denise Mudzinge, Tinashe Kenny Nyazika, Tawanda Jonathan Chisango, and Danai Tavonga Zhou
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 383214, 5 pages
- Estimation of Genetic and Phenotypic Parameters for Production Traits and Somatic Cell Count for Jersey Dairy Cattle in Zimbabwe, Edward Missanjo, Venancio Imbayarwo-Chikosi, and Tinyiko Halimani
ISRN Veterinary Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 470585, 5 pages
- Adsorption Batch Studies on the Removal of Pb(II) Using Maize Tassel Based Activated Carbon, Mambo Moyo, Linda Chikazaza, Benias Chomunorwa Nyamunda, and Upenyu Guyo
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 508934, 8 pages
- Impact of Time of Weeding on Tobacco (Nicotiana tabacum) Growth and Yield, Mashezha Ian, Rukuni Dzingai, Manyangarirwa Walter, and Svotwa Ezekia
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 517824, 4 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Zimbabwe who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Zimbabwe who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Zimbabwe who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.