This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Zimbabwe published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Zimbabwe, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Zimbabwe that are published in Hindawi journals.
- The Hospitalization Costs of Diabetes and Hypertension Complications in Zimbabwe: Estimations and Correlations, Mutsa P. Mutowo, Paula K. Lorgelly, Michael Laxy, Andre M. N. Renzaho, John C. Mangwiro, and Alice J. Owen
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9754230, 9 pages
- Parameter Improvement of the Soccer League Competition Algorithm by Introducing Stubborn Players: Application to Water Distribution Network, Godfrey Chagwiza, Absalom Jaison, and Tavengwa Masamha
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3425374, 9 pages
- Recent Natural Corrosion Inhibitors for Mild Steel: An Overview, Marko Chigondo and Fidelis Chigondo
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6208937, 7 pages
- Changes in Lipid Profiles of HIV+ Adults over Nine Months at a Harare HIV Clinic: A Longitudinal Study, Danai Tavonga Zhou, Doreen Nehumba, Olav Oktedalen, Princess Marange, Vitaris Kodogo, Zvenyika Alfred Gomo, Tonya M. Esterhuizen, and Babill Stray-Pedersen
Biochemistry Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3204818, 7 pages
- A Note on the Discrete Spectrum of Gaussian Wells (I): The Ground State Energy in One Dimension, G. Muchatibaya, S. Fassari, F. Rinaldi, and J. Mushanyu
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2125769, 4 pages
- Occupational Risks Associated with Solid Waste Management in the Informal Sector of Gweru, Zimbabwe, Steven Jerie
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9024160, 14 pages
- Inactivation of Anopheles gambiae Glutathione Transferase ε2 by Epiphyllocoumarin, Patience Marimo, Rose Hayeshi, and Stanley Mukanganyama
Biochemistry Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2516092, 8 pages
- Assessing the Role of Climate Change in Malaria Transmission in Africa, E. T. Ngarakana-Gwasira, C. P. Bhunu, M. Masocha, and E. Mashonjowa
Malaria Research and Treatment
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7104291, 7 pages
- Diversity, Population Structure, and Above Ground Biomass in Woody Species on Ngomakurira Mountain, Domboshawa, Zimbabwe, Clemence Zimudzi and Christopher Chapano
International Journal of Biodiversity
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4909158, 11 pages
- A Comparative Evaluation of the Physical and Chemical Characteristics of Composted Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia L.) with Pine Bark Growing Media in Tobacco (Nicotiana tabucum L.) Seedling Production, Johnson Masaka, Noel Chimwanda, Ignatius Chagonda, and Misheck Chandiposha
Advances in Agriculture
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5650290, 11 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Zimbabwe who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Zimbabwe who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Zimbabwe who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.