- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Anesthesiology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 607140, 3 pages
Ambulatory Anesthesia in an Adult Patient with Corrected Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
Department of Anesthesiology, McGaw Medical Center, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Received 21 June 2012; Accepted 24 September 2012
Academic Editors: M. Dauri, C.-H. Hsing, D. Lee, and I.-O. Lee
Copyright © 2012 Jennifer Knautz et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. D. Bailey Jr. and D. R. Jobes, “The fontan patient,” Anesthesiology Clinics, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 285–300, 2009.
- P. Khairy, N. Poirier, and L. A. Mercier, “Univentricular heart,” Circulation, vol. 115, no. 6, pp. 800–812, 2007.
- T. Akkaya, O. Ersan, D. Ozkan, et al., “Saphenous nerve block is an effective regional technique for post-menisectomy pain,” Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy, vol. 16, no. 9, pp. 855–858, 2008.