- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Anesthesiology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 674918, 2 pages
Mounier-Kuhn Syndrome: Anesthetic Experience
1Drexel University College of Medicine and Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA 19102, USA
2Department of Anesthesiology, Drexel University College of Medicine and Hahnemann University Hospital, New College Building, Room 7502, Philadelphia, PA 19102, USA
Received 28 November 2011; Accepted 2 February 2012
Academic Editors: R. S. Gomez, T. Ho, and D. Lee
Copyright © 2012 Deepu Sasikumaran Ushakumari et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. C. Lazzarini-de-Oliveira, C. A. Costa de Barros Franco, C. L. Gomes de Salles, and A. C. de Oliveira, “A 38-year-old man with tracheomegaly, tracheal diverticulosis, and bronchiectasis,” Chest, vol. 120, no. 3, pp. 1018–1020, 2001.
- M. Y. Kim, “Anesthetic experience of a patient with tracheomegaly—a case report,” Korean Journal of Anesthesiology, vol. 58, no. 2, pp. 197–201, 2010.
- P. Mounier-Kuhn, “Dilatation de la trachee: constations radui-graphiques et bronchoscopiques,” Lyons Medical, vol. 150, pp. 106–109, 1932.
- M. R. Himalstein, “Tracheobronchomegaly,” Annals of Otology, Rhinology and Laryngology, vol. 82, pp. 223–227, 1973.
- M. S. Shin, R. M. Jackson, and K. J. Ho, “Tracheobronchomegaly (Mounier-Kuhn syndrome): CT diagnosis,” American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 150, no. 4, pp. 777–779, 1988.
- F. M. Messahel, “Tracheal dilatation followed by stenosis in Mounier-Kuhn syndrome. A case report,” Anaesthesia, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 227–229, 1989.
- M. Schwartz and L. Rossoff, “Tracheobronchomegaly,” Chest, vol. 106, no. 5, pp. 1589–1590, 1994.
- J. H. Woodring, R. S. Howard, and S. R. Rehm, “Congenital tracheobronchomegaly (Mounier-Kuhn syndrome): a report of 10 cases and review of the literature,” Journal of Thoracic Imaging, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 1–10, 1991.
- T. M. Bourne, J. H. Raphael, and S. G. Tordoff, “Anesthesia for a patient with tracheobronchomegaly,” Anesthesia, vol. 50, no. 6, pp. 545–546, 1995.
- P. Collard, L. Freitag, M. S. Reynaert, D. O. Rodenstein, and C. Francis, “Respiratory failure due to tracheobronchomalacia,” Thorax, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 224–226, 1996.