- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Dentistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 474013, 3 pages
Bilateral Mandibular Premolar Dens Invaginations: A Case Report
1Restorative Dentistry Department, Newcastle Dental Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 4AZ, UK
2General Dental Practitioner and Associate Clinical Lecturer, Newcastle Dental Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 4AZ, UK
Received 15 June 2012; Accepted 4 September 2012
Academic Editors: P. G. Arduino, T. Lombardi, and K. Yamazaki
Copyright © 2012 Richard Holliday and Emma Beecroft. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Munir, S. M. Tirmazi, H. A. Majeed, A. M. Khan, and N. I. Iqbalbangash, “Dens Invaginatus: Aetiology, classification, prevelance, diagnosis and treatment considerations,” Pakistan Oral and Dental Journal, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 191–198, 2011.
- A. Alani and K. Bishop, “Dens invaginatus. Part 1: classification, prevalence and aetiology,” International Endodontic Journal, vol. 41, no. 12, pp. 1123–1136, 2008.
- E. Canger, S. Kayipmaz, and P. Celenk, “Bilateral dens invaginatus in the mandibular premolar region,” Indian Journal of Dental Research, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 238–240, 2009.
- K. Bishop and A. Alani, “Dens invaginatus. Part 2: clinical, radiographic features and management options,” International Endodontic Journal, vol. 41, no. 12, pp. 1137–1154, 2008.