- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Dentistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 608232, 3 pages
Use of CAD/CAM in Esthetic Restoration of Badly Decayed Tooth
Department of Prosthodontics, College of Dentistry, King Khalid University, P.O. Box 3263, Abha 61471, Saudi Arabia
Received 30 September 2012; Accepted 12 November 2012
Academic Editors: L. Junquera and M. J. Wahl
Copyright © 2012 Satheesh B. Haralur and Ali Hassan Al-Faifi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. M. DeVan, “The nature of the partial denture foundation: suggestions for its preservation,” The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 210–218, 1952.
- D. M. Davis, “The emotional effects of tooth loss: a preliminary quantitative study,” British Dental Journal, vol. 188, no. 9, pp. 503–506, 2000.
- J. Fiske, D. M. Davis, K. C. M. Leung, A. S. McMillan, and B. J. J. Scott, “The emotional effects of tooth loss in partially dentate people attending prosthodontic clinics in dental schools in England, Scotland and Hong Kong: a preliminary investigation,” International Dental Journal, vol. 51, no. 6, pp. 457–462, 2001.
- P. Lingström, J. van Houte, and S. Kashket, “Food starches and dental caries,” Critical Reviews in Oral Biology and Medicine, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 366–380, 2000.
- R. Honigman and D. J. Castle, “Aging and cosmetic enhancement,” Clinical Interventions in Aging, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 115–119, 2006.
- R. W. Wassell, A. W. G. Walls, and J. G. Steele, “Crowns and extra-coronal restorations: materials selection,” British Dental Journal, vol. 192, no. 4, pp. 199–211, 2002.
- S. L. Oh, “Biologic width and crown lengthening: case reports and review,” General Dentistry, vol. 58, no. 5, pp. e200–e205, 2010.
- F. Zarone, S. Russo, and R. Sorrentino, “From porcelain-fused-to-metal to zirconia: clinical and experimental considerations,” Dental Materials, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 83–96, 2011.
- K. D. DeSort, “The prosthodontic use of endodontically treated teeth: theory and biomechanics of post preparation,” The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 203–206, 1983.
- B. Akkayan and T. Gülmez, “Resistance to fracture of endodontically treated teeth restored with different post systems,” Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry, vol. 87, no. 4, pp. 431–437, 2002.
- F. Beuer, J. Schweiger, M. Eichberger, H. F. Kappert, W. Gernet, and D. Edelhoff, “High-strength CAD/CAM-fabricated veneering material sintered to zirconia copings—a new fabrication mode for all-ceramic restorations,” Dental Materials, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 121–128, 2009.