- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Dentistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 106019, 4 pages
An Unusual Erupted Complex Composite Odontoma: A Rare Case
1Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology, College of Dentistry, King Khalid University, Abha, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Oral Surgery, College of Dentistry, King Khalid University, Abha, Saudi Arabia
3Department of Oral Pathology, Faculty of Dentistry, Mansoura University, Dakahliya, Egypt
Received 2 December 2012; Accepted 23 December 2012
Academic Editors: R. S. Brown, G. Gómez-Moreno, T. Hata, and G. Orsini
Copyright © 2013 Dawasaz Ali Azhar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Serra-Serra, L. Berini-Aytés, and C. Gay-Escoda, “Erupted odontomas: a report of three cases and review of the literature,” Medicina Oral , Patología Oral y Cirugía Bucal, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 1–5, 2009.
- S. Ora and Ş. Yücetaş, “Compound and complex odontomas,” International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 596–599, 1987.
- G. E. Kaugars, M. E. Miller, and L. M. Abbey, “Odontomas,” Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 172–176, 1989.
- P. Gurdal and T. Seckin, “Odontomas,” Quintessence International, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 32–38, 2001.
- D. Nisha, K. Rishabh, T. Ashwarya, M. Sukriti, and S. D. Gupta, “An unusual case of erupted composite complex odontoma,” Journal of Dental Sciences and Research, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 1–5, 2011.
- A. Rumel, A. de Freitas, E. G. Birman, L. A. Tannous, P. T. Chacon, and S. Borkas, “Erupted complex odontoma. Report of a case,” Dentomaxillofacial Radiology, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 5–9, 1980.
- P. J. Slootweg, “An analysis of the interrelationship of the mixed odontogenic tumors—amelobastic fibroma, ameloblastic fibro-odontoma, and the odontomas,” Oral Surgery Oral Medicine and Oral Pathology, vol. 51, no. 3, pp. 266–276, 1981.
- S. Chandra, A. Bagewadi, V. Keluskar, and K. Sah, “Compound composite odontome erupting into the oral cavity. A rare entity,” Contemporary Clinical Dentistry, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 123–126, 2010.
- H. P. Philipsen, P. A. Reichart, and F. Prætorius, “Mixed odontogenic tumours and odontomas. Considerations on interrelationship. Review of the literature and presentation of 134 new cases of odontomas,” European Journal of Cancer B, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 86–99, 1997.
- S. Dragana, S. Aleksandar, and Č. Snježana, “Complex odontoma associated with an impacted molar,” Serbian Dental Journal, vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 195–200, 2007.
- H. P. Philipsen, W. Thosaporn, P. Reichart, and G. Grundt, “Odontogenic lesions in opercula of permanent molars delayed in eruption,” Journal of Oral Pathology and Medicine, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 38–41, 1992.