- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Dermatological Medicine
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 909383, 3 pages
Nonhealing Ulcer: Acroangiodermatitis of Mali
Department of General Medicine, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Uttar Pradesh, Varanasi 221005, India
Received 18 July 2011; Accepted 22 August 2011
Academic Editor: J. T. Lear
Copyright © 2011 Neeraj Varyani et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. G. Lyle and K. S. Given, “Acroangiodermatitis (pseudo-Kaposi’s Sarcoma) associated with Klippel-Trenaunay Syndrome,” Annals of Plastic Surgery, vol. 37, no. 6, pp. 654–656, 1996.
- A. Badell, J. Marcoval, J. Graells, A. Moreno, and J. Peyri, “Kaposi-like acroangiodermatitis by a suction-socket prosthesis,” The British Journal of Dermatology, vol. 131, no. 6, pp. 915–917, 1994.
- L. Martin, L. MacHet, S. Michalak et al., “Acroangiodermatitis in a carrier of the thrombophilic 20210A mutation in the prothrombin gene,” The British Journal of Dermatology, vol. 141, no. 4, p. 752, 1999.
- R. Fernández, M. M. Verea, W. Martínez, M. T. Yebra-Pimentel, and E. Fonseca, “Bilateral pseudo-Kaposi sarcoma in upper limbs,” Actas Dermo-Sifiliograficas, vol. 98, no. 4, pp. 268–270, 2007.
- M. Landthaler, H. Langehenke, H. Holzmann, and O. Braun-Falco, “Mali’s acroangiodermatitis (pseudokaposi sarcoma) in paralyzed legs,” Der Hautarzt, vol. 39, no. 5, pp. 304–307, 1988.
- J. Kanitakis, D. Narvaez, and A. Claudy, “Expression of the CD34 antigen distinguishes Kaposi's sarcoma from pseudo-Kaposi's sarcoma (acroangiodermatitis),” The British Journal of Dermatology, vol. 134, no. 1, pp. 44–46, 1996.
- G. J. Gottlieb and A. B. Ackerman, “Kaposi's sarcoma: an extensively disseminated form in young homosexual men,” Human Pathology, vol. 13, no. 10, pp. 882–892, 1982.
- G. Strutton and D. Weedon, “Acro-angiodermatitis: a simulant of Kaposi's sarcoma,” The American Journal of Dermatopathology, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 85–89, 1987.