- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Dermatological Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 416421, 4 pages
Complex Decongestive Physiotherapy Treats Skin Changes like Hyperkeratosis Caused by Lymphedema
School of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation, Abant Izzet Baysal University, 14280 Bolu, Turkey
Received 28 February 2012; Accepted 22 April 2012
Academic Editors: M. Jinnin and J. T. Lear
Copyright © 2012 Hande Kaba et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Lu, T. A. Tran, D. M. Jones et al., “Localized lymphedema (elephantiasis): a case series and review of the literature,” Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 1–20, 2009.
- G. Sadeghian, M. A. Nilfroushzadeh, A. H. Siadat, and H. Ziaei, “Nodular fibrosis: a rare complication of non filarial lymph edema,” Dermatology Online Journal, vol. 14, no. 3, article 20, 2008.
- B. Ferrell and N. Coyle, Textbook of Palliative Nursing, Oxford University Press, New York, NY, USA, 2005.
- A. Safdar, Principles and Practice of Cancer Infectious Diseases, Springer, Houston, Tex, USA, 2011.
- E. Földi, “The treatment of lymphedema,” Cancer, vol. 83, no. 12, pp. 2833–2834, 2000.
- G. Murdaca, P. Cagnati, R. Gulli, F. Spano, C. Campisi, and F. Boccardo, “Current views on diagnostic approach and treatment of lymphedema,” American Journal of Medicine, vol. 125, no. 2, pp. 134–140, 2012.
- S. R. J. Thiadens, P. J. Stewart, and N. L. Stout, 100 Questions & Answers About Lymphedema, Jones & Bartlett, 2009.
- O. Cheifetz and L. Haley, “Management of secondary lymphedema related to breast cancer,” Canadian Family Physician, vol. 56, no. 12, pp. 1277–1284, 2010.
- K. E. Clemens, B. Jaspers, E. Klaschik, and P. Nieland, “Evaluation of the clinical effectiveness of physiotherapeutic management of lymphoedema in palliative care patients,” Japanese Journal of Clinical Oncology, vol. 40, no. 11, pp. 1068–1072, 2010.
- M. L. Martín, M. A. Hernández, C. Avendaño, F. Rodríguez, and H. Martínez, “Manual lymphatic drainage therapy in patients with breast cancer related lymphoedema,” BMC Cancer, vol. 11, article 94, 2011.