- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Emergency Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 913481, 2 pages
An Unusual Cause of Vomiting in an Infant of 3 Months of Age
NYMC, Metropolitan Hospital Center, USA
Received 18 January 2012; Accepted 8 February 2012
Academic Editors: C. H. Loh and F. Natale
Copyright © 2012 Kumara Nibhanipudi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. Debray, D. Pariente, F. Gauthier, A. Myara, and O. Bernard, “Cholelithiasis in infancy: a study of 40 cases,” Journal of Pediatrics, vol. 122, no. 3, pp. 385–391, 1993.
- N. N. Jacir, K. D. Anderson, M. Eichelberger, and P. C. Guzzetta, “Cholelithiasis in infancy: resolution of gallstones in three of four infants,” Journal of Pediatric Surgery, vol. 21, no. 7, pp. 567–569, 1986.