- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Gastrointestinal Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 325479, 3 pages
Peroral Endoscopic Myotomy for Esophageal Achalasia by HybridKnife: A Case Report
1Endoscopy Center and Endoscopy Research Institute, Zhongshan Hospital, Fudan University, Shanghai 200032, China
2Department of General Surgery, Zhongshan Hospital, Fudan University, Shanghai 200032, China
Received 30 April 2012; Accepted 25 June 2012
Academic Editors: O. I. Giouleme and L. H. Lai
Copyright © 2012 Ping-Hong Zhou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Inoue, H. Minami, Y. Kobayashi et al., “Peroral endoscopic myotomy (POEM) for esophageal achalasia,” Endoscopy, vol. 42, no. 4, pp. 265–271, 2010.
- Y. Youssef, W. O. Richards, K. Sharp et al., “Relief of dysphagia after laparoscopic heller myotomy improves long-term quality of life,” Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 309–313, 2007.
- N. Yahagi, H. Neuhaus, B. Schumacher et al., “Comparison of standard endoscopic submucosal dissection (ESD) versus an optimized ESD technique for the colon: an animal study,” Endoscopy, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 340–345, 2009.
- S. N. Stavropoulos, M. D. Harris, S. Hida, C. Brathwaite, C. Demetriou, and J. Grendell, “Endoscopic submucosal myotomy for the treatment of achalasia (with video),” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, vol. 72, no. 6, pp. 1309–1311, 2010.