- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Gastrointestinal Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 762480, 3 pages
Crohn’s Disease Presenting with Pyogenic Liver Abscess: A Case Report
1Department of Digestive Diseases, Leicester Royal Infirmary, Leicester GP ST2, UK
2Department of Pathology, Leicester Royal Infirmary, Leicester GP ST2, UK
Received 26 April 2012; Accepted 28 June 2012
Academic Editors: H. Sugimura and C. Vogt
Copyright © 2012 Sharon McGreal et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. Hazzan, E. Fishman, et al., “Liver abscess in crohn's disease: a report of three cases?” Gastroenterology, vol. 91, no. 4, pp. 987–993, 1986.
- C. Karaca, B. Pinarbsi, A. Danalioglu, et al., “Liver abscess as a rare complication of Crohn's disease: a case report,” Turkish Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 45–48, 2004.
- B. Baca, I. Hamzaoǧlu, T. Karahasanoǧlu, and H. Ö. Hamzaoǧlu, “Laparoscopic treatment of pyogenic liver abscess complicating Crohn's disease: a case report,” Turkish Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 58–61, 2007.
- A. Talwar, D. Edwards, and B. J. Moran, “Hepatic abscesses as the primary presentation of Crohn's disease,” Journal of the Royal Army Medical Corps, vol. 146, no. 1, pp. 37–38, 2000.
- S. Narayanan, J. P. Madda, M. Johny, G. Varga, B. Prakash, and A. Koshy, “Crohn's disease presenting as pyogenic liver abscess with review of previous case reports,” American Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 93, no. 12, pp. 2607–2609, 1998.