- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 159803, 3 pages
Case Series: Two Cases of an Atypical Presentation of Oral Granular Cell Tumour
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Queen Mary’s Hospital, Frognal Avenue, Sidcup, Kent DA14 6LT, UK
Received 2 October 2012; Accepted 8 December 2012
Academic Editor: Gianfranco D. Alpini
Copyright © 2012 Emma Cole et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Abrikossoff, “Uber myome ausgehend von der quergesteiften willkurlchen musculator,” Virchows Archiv für Pathologische Anatomie und Physiologie und für Klinische Medizin, vol. 260, no. 1, pp. 215–233, 1926.
- L. Russo, S. Falaschini, R. Cincione, G. Zino, P. Bucci, and L. Muzio, “Granular cell tumour of the tongue in a 14-year-old boy: case report,” The Open Otorhinolaryngology Journal, vol. 5, pp. 15–17, 2001.
- T. Tsuchida, K. Okada, E. Itoi, T. Sato, and K. Sato, “Intramuscular malignant granular cell tumor,” Skeletal Radiology, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 116–121, 1997.
- L. Zahid and K. Capiappa, “A granular cell tumor of the buccal mucosa—a case report,” International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 134–135, 1996.
- R. M. Enzinger and S. W. Weiss, “Granular cell tumour,” in Soft Tissue Tumours, pp. 864–875, Mosby, St. Louis, Mo, USA, 3rd edition, 1995.
- R. B. Brannon and P. M. Anand, “Oral granular cell tumors: an analysis of 10 new pediatric and adolescent cases and a review of the literature,” Journal of Clinical Pediatric Dentistry, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 69–74, 2004.
- J. Regezi, J. Sciubba, and R. Jordan, Oral Pathology. Clinical Pathologic Correlations, Saunders, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 5th edition, 2007.