- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 316984, 2 pages
Postthyroidectomy Horner’s Syndrome
1Endocrine, Metabolic and Bariatric Unit, General Surgery Department, Vall d’Hebron Universitary Hospital and Center of Excellence for the EAC-BC, Passeig de la Vall d’Hebron 119-129, 08035 Barcelona, Spain
2General Surgery Department, Vall d’Hebron Universitary Hospital, Passeig de la Vall d’Hebron 119-129, 08035 Barcelona, Spain
Received 7 September 2012; Accepted 6 October 2012
Academic Editor: Arduino A. Mangoni
Copyright © 2012 Ramon Vilallonga et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- I. Leuchter, M. Becker, R. Mickel, and P. Dulguerov, “Horner's syndrome and thyroid neoplasms,” Journal for Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, vol. 64, no. 1, pp. 49–52, 2002.
- L. Cozzaglio, M. Coladonato, R. Doci et al., “Horner's syndrome as a complication of thyroidectomy: report of a case,” Surgery Today, vol. 38, no. 12, pp. 1114–1116, 2008.
- D. Italiano, S. Cammaroto, C. Cedro, P. Bramanti, and E. Ferlazzo, “Horner syndrome following thyroidectomy,” Neurological Sciences, vol. 32, no. 3, p. 531, 2011.
- P. Solomon, J. Irish, and P. Gullane, “Horner's syndrome following a thyroidectomy,” Journal of Otolaryngology, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 454–456, 1993.